Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

8,818 posts in this topic

I got a few ideas here with some of these missing plot holes that are most definitely there. From what I have seen of others streaming on ps4 we haven't gotten any solid answers pertaining to the older maps. It appears that yes the older maps from black ops 2 and 1 seem to be just child Sam and Eddie's games played with their dolls, and turns out that those games they played did happen in other universes due to the shadow mans will or Monty's. Audio quotes from revelations reveal that Monty is like "God" and the shadow man is like "lucifer, or the devil", both with the power to manipulate reality.

So in origins, there is a red scarf on top of the excavation site. That was confirmed by Jason blundel to be true. And then Monty says in revelations that he has been giving us hints all through out the game, back on The very first map from world at war, through the guise of audio recordings, teddy bears, the magical box. So that got me thinking, especially since reading this, what else he hinted at? Maybe the unknown character in the painting on Kino is Monty?

But there are only so much theories that can be made unless there is more in the revelations Easter egg hidden to answer these questions. Like the weasel and Nikolai connection, who the bald man is on Ascension, the missing character from the panting on kino, and so on. It appears they did just write them selfs into a corner and didn't know how to fix it with out time travel or multiverse theory. Weather they meant for it to go that way from the get go or not, I agree that the story is all over the place because of it.

Needless to say you right, this last dlc could leave us with more questions like they have in the past. People might still be picking apart this zombies story line long into infinite warfare zombies. But hopefully there will be enough answers for people to be able to enjoy the next game. Until Treyarch decide to pick it back up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

2 people like this

writing themselves into a corner is a good summary lol. It would be pretty cool if Monty was the blacked out painting, but the painting looks skinnier, the cheekbones are way more pronounced than Monty's blob of a face.

That Ascension poster man... I don't like how Jason obvs is bullshitting us when he said we might get answers in reveleations... might being a definite no lol.

I always hoped for Moon part two, so we could see what happens to the original crew, like are we supposed to assume they died? Not that it matters because that's all been undone via time travel now anyway :/

1 person likes this

Awards

On 8.9.2016 at 1:02 AM, Nemesis_96 said:

Yeah I've fallen out of love with zombies tbh. I just feel like there's no clear tone and they wrote over all the loose ends from waw thru bo2. some people (youtubers and their fans) are all emotional lol, but it just doesn't feel like this story arc has been anything to do with the old zombies. and also i bet that revelations is just going to be a cliffhanger of some kind!

and i know... i hate people who say "I miss the old XYZ! You guys suck!" lol. But cmon, the only point of the original 3 games now is that it all got so messed up that maxis/ monty had to travel in time and space to undo it all, rather than writing a conclusion. Like... samantha has no relevance now other than being a child to protect. The whole Maxis vs Richtofen thing in bo2 amounted to nothing. and we wont ever learn who the blacked out face in kino was lol.

and like how they had to release three videos explaining and furthering the story after gorod krovi, because this arc was a new thread. I just... he gets the souls. they go to maxis. the mission, whatever that was, is complete. and the shadowman and this new made up race of apothicons come back. What was the point of getting the souls? Now we're just fighting the apothicons again.

/rant

I wonder if any of you guys feel the same, are you still enveloped by the story?

I used to adore the WaW/BO1 story, but with BO II they started to lose me and now that 3 is almost over I have to say they lost me completely.

Gameplay wise I am also a bit torn. BO III started off pretty good but DLC 2 and 3 are not my cup of tea at all.

Currently downloading 4 and I am hopeful that at least on the gameplay part they will return to their roots of mindlessly killing zombies without having to do so many objectives, but on the story side of things there will be no twist on earth that will make me drop my jaw.

1 person likes this

On 9/9/2016 at 5:02 PM, Lenne said:

I used to adore the WaW/BO1 story, but with BO II they started to lose me and now that 3 is almost over I have to say they lost me completely.

Gameplay wise I am also a bit torn. BO III started off pretty good but DLC 2 and 3 are not my cup of tea at all.

Currently downloading 4 and I am hopeful that at least on the gameplay part they will return to their roots of mindlessly killing zombies without having to do so many objectives, but on the story side of things there will be no twist on earth that will make me drop my jaw.

Yeah I totally agree, BO2 is where they started to make the EE's the main focus. I mean sure even in Bo1, anything new was guaranteed to be involved in the EE in some way, but now it's like the EE comes first and then they make the map around that.

I have to admit though, this video by NoahJ made me smile, mainly how he actually involved the old maps lol. (also inb4 this isn't the end)

Awards

Hey yall, just got in a pretty horrific car accident today. I'm the only person who got hurt but i'm alright. My car barrel rolled down a hill and I got all kindsa fucked up. Just felt compelled to bring it up because I got depressed when i realized that if I died, none of you would know. But don't worry, Electric Jesus took the wheel: ;)

3 people like this

20 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

Hey yall, just got in a pretty horrific car accident today. I'm the only person who got hurt but i'm alright. My car barrel rolled down a hill and I got all kindsa fucked up. Just felt compelled to bring it up because I got depressed when i realized that if I died, none of you would know. But don't worry, Electric Jesus took the wheel: ;)

CoDz without you would be depressed as well.

Just be sure to pick something more delightful the next time you check in. <3

Created this after the first Revelations cipher solve (by @WaterKHreversed + simple substitution) after being told that they were gonna be really hard.

BlundellLovesMirrors.jpg

1 person likes this

Where should I post this for people to try and beat speedrun records? http://www.speedrun.com/call_of_duty_zombies

Phozon and me have set almost every record for 2 player PaP time in black ops 1, Five is driving us over the edge of insanity right now lol. The site apparently went thru some major changes which is why the zombie times are all fairly recent.

Awards

On 9/2/2016 at 8:26 PM, killallzombies said:

Awww, why thank you Pinnaz. And congratulations on Hall of Fame!!! That's amazing and well deserved!!!

And I'd say I'm pretty happy these days. What about you guys? Also, can anyone explain to me how this thread died in my absence? How I miss you all so, and your constant posting.

Also, Lenne, the word "necessary" I can never remember whether it has 2 "C's" in it or not

Allow me to be of assistance...

Awards

Usually I only watch zombie youtubers (minus gameplay guys like Steve) just to torture myself, but @Rissole25 is so insanely enjoyable to listen to it is not even funny.

Your recent video is one of your best ones yet.

Never change my KH buddy. <3

1 person likes this

Aha thanks @Lenne. Definitely one of those things that just needed to be said.

ily, @Slade

Wish we could play again. ;_;

1 person likes this

@Lenne The good news: I can actually play again staring next week.

Bad news: Mass Effect Andromeda is right around the corner.

1 person likes this

No one mentioned that today is 115 day ;_;

Poor CoDz ;_;

Man, I just realized how long this thread has been going. The site was a lot different back then, there was so much more activity. 1/15 was almost like a holiday. 

1 person likes this

Never forget. 

I'm not into dudes but I'd make an exception for @Lenne 

oh wait you're a girl, phew ;)

2 people like this