Profile images Read more... ×
Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

SO how are you guys?Monkey got punched in the head 3-5 times today.me and my gf got jumped. :evil:

Wow why? Are you and her okay?

SO how are you guys?Monkey got punched in the head 3-5 times today.me and my gf got jumped. :evil:

Wow why? Are you and her okay?

Sorry if theres any language in this and for the bad typing,its from my skype convo and slightly edited.

This ittle black kid started talking hsit to her and calljngbe r a bitch and stuff and throwing rocks and I finally told him to shut the fuck up and dude leave my girl alone and these older dudes i think like 15-17/18 maybe

Said why u messing with my little bro and i tried to tell em I wasnt man and then they were like in my face iinda and she said i didnt do anything then one said yeah i just saw u swaure upw it him and i tries to calm him down ns he shivd me then she shoved him then they like poushed her or somehting andthe kid hit her in the face and while this was happening(kid hit her in the fce,soemon in the chest,and a guy yanked her hair(there wer elike8-10 of them or atleat 6 or 7 and I git puched in the face then from the right ide by someon i think a diff guy then in the back of my head then maybe once more so like 3-5 times and then this girl yelled(not my girl some other girl)she was calling the cops and they finally took off I felt so shitty though :( didnt ven reallt give a fukc about me man i took them hits like a motherfucking man vbut i felt i should have defended her better,But there was a buinch of them what could i do?I wasbgetting punchd in the face.She sais it wasnt my fault bit i still felt badf

They actually hurt her?

Clearly try-hard virgins who think they're impressing everyone. Especially since they out numbered you vastly. Wow. I wish I was there to help you.

Screw people, they make me so mad :evil:

Hopefully they get caught or get what's coming to them.

Aw, man I'm sorry TAMB. That really sucks. One of my greatest fears is being unable to defend my girlfriend or future wife when she needs me, if the situation ever presents itself (I pray it never does...).

I'm sorry this happened to you, man. I hope you and your girlfriend recover quickly and that justice finds those jerks.

Did they hit you so hard that you forgot how to spell out intelligible sentences? :mrgreen:

If you need me to call in a hit I will not hesitate to wipe them off the face of the planet with unholy retribution the likes of which has never been seen on this earth. The hood always got yo' back monkey.

That's why I don't like kids. People assume they're all innocent and harmless and that anyone who dislikes them is a monster. I myself was a little spawn of satan in my youth so I know that they can be god-awful. And some kind people get curb-stomped over it like sir monkey.

I can never have a kid. I'm legitimately afraid that I'll kill it.

Did they hit you so hard that you forgot how to spell out intelligible sentences? :mrgreen:

If you need me to call in a hit I will not hesitate to wipe them off the face of the planet with unholy retribution the likes of which has never been seen on this earth. The hood always got yo' back monkey.

That's why I don't like kids. People assume they're all innocent and harmless and that anyone who dislikes them is a monster. I myself was a little spawn of satan in my youth so I know that they can be god-awful. And some kind people get curb-stomped over it like sir monkey.

I can never have a kid. I'm legitimately afraid that I'll kill it.

:lol: The guy that started it all was like 11...but not the dudes that beat us down!And thanks EJ>Id do the same for you man.I know if youd have been thereb itta been different.When i got hit youdda been like"Get off my dude monkey" and either knock a dude off of me or my girl(depending on where u were standing and what was happening ATM,her safety to me is more important id have rather they just hit me).And no,ive always been bad at typing :lol:

and :lol: Boom

This is most definitely getting hung up in the office.

In Physics, my favorite pastime is throwing rocks off of cliffs and having the events written down in a textbook so kids can measure the acceleration.

jk

No. I think it was stupid. I listened to 1.6 seconds of it before turning it off. From the title and image, I thought it was going to be a parody of news shows or something.

I was wrong.

No. I think it was stupid. I listened to 1.6 seconds of it before turning it off. From the title and image, I thought it was going to be a parody of news shows or something.

I was wrong.

:o MGK is A TIGHT RAPPER!!!! :lol::)

Still love ya though MMX,no matter your musical tastes ;)

Rap? Hmm. Here's my whiteboy view on rap.

hK17q5WBbMo

Here's my honest view on rap. Well, on music really. I like music that has a lot of ups and downs. I'll use Elena as an example since I'm sure you've all heard her many times. Abracadavre sharply turns from whispers to true vocals to screaming in about 10 seconds. We as animals subconsciously interpret dramatic changes in tempo or volume as a threat, which causes our blood pressure to rise, adrenalin to coarse, etc. and that is what makes some using appealing to us.

Likewise I don't really like rap that much. I never listen to Rap. However if rap is included in a mostly non-rap song it becomes an example of what I stated above, and that's always good.

So under certain circumstances rap can be great, but in general it's not really my style.

Here's an example of what I consider to be a good use of rap.

R5MWCnKeH2s

And here's one of my favorite examples of this, excluding rap. Note that I also don't like straight-up screamo but if it accentuates "pure" vocals then it sounds amazing. To me anyway, because I have the animal mindset.

CSvFpBOe8eY

Dat bridge.

In other news I had a really trippy and disturbing dream last night. Anyone want to hear it?

I absolutely love reading my books in the train to kill time, I just started reading The Lost Symbol. :)

What was your dream about, EJ?

- Heather

EJ, that vine was absurdly funny.

I don't listen to rap much, but when I do - it's either Jurassic 5, Aesop Rock, or something funky (like Stevie Wonder - although I guess he's not really rap or hip hop).

Personally though, I'd rather just listen to That 1 Guy (really gets awesome from 2:30 on... and YES, he made that instrument himself):

lK_YrGw2UHg

http://youtu.be/lK_YrGw2UHg

Alright so, on a whim, I decided to start watching Breaking Bad.

I tried to start watching Doctor Who, but literally the episodes are broken up into 50 parts on Youtube, so…

Alright so, on a whim, I decided to start watching Breaking Bad.

I tried to start watching Doctor Who, but literally the episodes are broken up into 50 parts on Youtube, so…

:lol: netflix?