Profile images Read more... ×
Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

My order of preference is:

Fire/Wind (Doesn't matter, whichever one is left I'll take if I can.)

Lightning

Ice.

ive never used any. :oops:

You SHOULD be ashamed TAMB :lol:

I also just take what's left over. A lot of people don't know the steps for more than one staff. I try and make the experience go as smooth as possible. If I had the choice I would go with lightning; It's the most fun to use IMO. Ice staff on solo as it is the most effective on hordes.

They each have a balance of power, concentration, and ammo count. Lightning has higher damage n concentration from what I've seen. In other words it kills fewer zombies per shot, but has more ammo. Wind is the opposite, affecting more zombies per shot but having the least ammo and range. Fire and ice are the middle ground between wind and lightning, though I'm not sure which is more like which.

They're all very similar, but with small differences which allow personal preference to come into play. Like choosing between a Commando and an AUG. do I exchange power for rate of fire? That's up to the player. I like that our own style is taken into account.

Also for some reason the ice staff seems particularly effective against big mean generator attacking lightningy zombie agartha templar thingies. (Sorry to get technical on you.)

The Fire staff is pretty powerful but its charged shot is meant more for insta-kills in a short duration.

The Lightning staff is super fun to toy around with. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The Wind staff is overlooked many times but can stop zombies in their tracks pretty well . Charged, it's similar to the Ice staff but just a tad shorter.

The Ice staff is rather weak in damage but charged can take down a good number of zombies with the longest duration. Definitely useful when getting clustered or in Solo as Boom stated.

(I personally love the Wind Staff. It's exhilarating to make noises like "Wapow!" everytime you shoot it.)

(I personally love the Wind Staff. It's exhilarating to make noises like "Wapow!" everytime you shoot it.)

Me too, kind of feels like a mini thundergun in those earlier rounds :D

YOU SEE THAT S&@# ON THE APP STORE?!

IT SAYS I HAVE ONE APP TO UPDATE. BUT WHEN I OPEN IT I SEE THIS S&@%.

I SWEAR TO GOD MY OCD ASS IS GOING TO GO MEDIEVAL ON STEVE JOBS'S CORPSE. THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF LIES TOLD AROUND THIS APP STORE, BUT THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE.

Naw but seriously I'm not angry about it. But isn't that the most annoying thing?

I have a notification like that too EJ, it's not on the App Store update, but on an app. There is nothing there!!!!

You should update your iOS, you'll hate it to begin with, but the functionality is so much better. It took me awhile to like it, but it really is better.

Nice Group 935 background too.

So,Im kinda a little bit of a cjdog23 fanboy.Well.the quote in my sig is awesome. :D

You've mentioned this several times already....

Just bought The Wolf Among Us. I'll start playing it tonight. Excited! :D

- Heather

Really cool storyline, I'm excited for the next chapter!

cjdo23 is pretty cool.

Just got done with an AWESOME game of Grief. It was my four player team versus one guy. And let me tell you, he was a very skilled Grief player. Took our team concentrated effort to FINALLY get him stuck in a corner on almost Round 20. Most challenging game I've had in a long time. And the best part? After we won, we congratulated him for his valiant effort, and he congratulated us in return. We began to talk about the match; he was such a good sport! For the record, he was NOT a shotgun player. Wouldn't have been able to do it without MegaAfroMan. :D

Really cool storyline, I'm excited for the next chapter!

Played it last night, very interesting so far! Love the Art Direction :) It's so pretty.

My love Alejandro, well tomorrow is his birthday and I have absolutely no idea what kind of gift I should give him. :?

(For the past month all he's done is getting ready for his final exams, so we haven't spend nearly as much time with each other as we usually do. grr)

Perhaps we'll visit a nice Italian Restaurant. Then.. slap him? :twisted:

No but seriously. You guys think he will enjoy Assassins Creed IV? It looks pretty cool. (He threw 3 out the window).

Arkham Origins?

Thanks,

- Heather

I have absolutely no idea what kind of gift I should give him. :?

Does he like handheld games? or does he have a handheld device?

You could get him the recently released (and affordable) 2DS, with Pokemon X or Y (if he's into that kind of thing).

I'd wait for the reviews to buy the new AC, a lot of people were tricked into getting the last one simply because of how "awesome" it looked.

I'm sure Batman will be just as good as the others that have released from that developer.

If he likes FPS games - Battlefield 4 is coming out super soon. Should be a nice alternative to COD.

But yes - a good dinner? you can't really beat that.

Yay just finished Pokemon Y. Now got a team of:

Lvl 72 Mewtwo

Lvl 70 Zygarde

Lvl 71 Charazard

Lvl 68 Chesnaught

Lvl 65 Yveltal

Swapping the other space to level up various guys

Need a good water type.

Next on my gamelist is The Stanley Parable and then PS4

Gmod, Nuclear Throne and COD should keep me going till then

On discussion: Lightning is definitely my favourite. Mainly cause if shot at the ground it's an insta-kill and the others just seem bad to me. The amount of times I've died because of the death delay on the fire and ice staffs :)

In other news, I found Agartha.

Haha, Nice one :P

Wait, using legendaries? I hope you aren't serious, mate.

That doesn't make sense:

ShawtGuwnnz Rewlz!!!!!!!!

I found this gem while browsing posts.

Oh man, I posted in that thread! Hahahaha vampires.

As a big batman fan myself I would say AO is they way to go! Also buy me a copy!

Thanks Boom! :D I've watched a few AO trailers and placed my pre-order :) I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

All I need now is a Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn outfit ;)

Does he like handheld games? or does he have a handheld device?

He does, Grill! The 3DS is pretty cheap here and we have been talking about getting one for some time now.

Time to give him one, along with a copy of Pokemon X / Y (not sure yet which one).

But yes - a good dinner? you can't really beat that.

Indeed. There's a very nice little Italian Restaurant we visit on special occasions :)

They have the very best European Red Wine. Oh and the food is nice too :)

;) Thats all I need to say.

Monkey! :shock: ... haha

Thanks guys! :D

- Heather