Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Have you ever seen a hilarious picture and wanted to share it with your pals on CoDz? Have you seen a video that you needed to show someone or you felt like you would explode? Do you have any unusual anecdotes or jokes or any other amusing bit of text to share? If you answered yes to any of these, this is the thread for you!

You can post any picture, any video, or any text you want! My intention was for this to be mainly humor and amusement oriented so try To gravitate your posts towards that genre, but as the title says, you can literally post Whatever you want here. Far too often do I find myself looking at a video and thinking "CoDz must knoooww!!!!!" but alas it is not worth making into its own off-topic thread! Here's my simple solution: make a thread for EVERYONE to be able to post that one video, that one picture, or whatever else you wanted to but couldn't!

GO FOR IT PEOPLE!!

Note: While somewhat off topic, this is intended to be a more community-oriented thread.

• Like 3

I have some jokes.

A Higgs-Boson particle walks into church and says "Let's have mass."

Two atoms are at a bar. One turns to the other and says "I think I lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "Why, I'm positive!"

Descartes and his friend are at a theatre. His friend asks Descartes "Do you think the play is good?" to which Descartes responds "I think not" and disappears.

Here is a funny fact.

In the beginning, there were seven planets: The Sun, The Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Then Copernicus comes along, and we realized the Sun and Moon were not planets, but the Earth was. So then we have six planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Later, in the 1700's, a British astronomer was looking at the sky, and he discovered a planet. He was ecstatic, but he had no idea what to call it. No one had ever discovered a planet since the Greeks. So, being the good man that he was, he named it after his company's founder, King George III. So now we had seven planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and George. But then the astronomers came together and made it a rule that you had to name the planets after Roman Gods or Goddesses. However, Britain was a large empire at this time. They really didn't want to make Britain angry. So, when they renamed George as Uranus, instead of naming its Moons after associates of the Roman God or Goddess, as is traditional done with planets' moons, like Titan or Io, they named Uranus's moons after Shakespearean play characters. That is why moon names such as Helena and Titania exist.

Lenne    414

The first half of season 1 of Legend of Korra was on TV yesterday.

And I loved it.

Seriously...I even catched myself punching the air when something cool happened etc...

I felt like a 10 year old again and it was cool. ^.^ :lol:

• Like 1

JakeDuck    17

The first half of season 1 of Legend of Korra was on TV yesterday.

And I loved it.

Seriously...I even catched myself punching the air when something cool happened etc...

I felt like a 10 year old again and it was cool. ^.^ :lol:

I loved watching Korra, I can't wait for the next season! :D Too bad the end was kinda cut short, I won't spoil anything, but it seemed rushed.

Lenne    414

And I thought I wouldn't enjoy it that much. (Since it is a spin off and they tend to be worse than the original shows.)

But that was really good.

Can't wait for more. :3

(Since it is a spin off and they tend to be worse than the original shows.)

I don't know about that. I watched the Torchwood series because I thought it was quite interesting. I later got into Doctor Who. Then I was like "Torchwood is a spin-off of Doctor Who???! That explains A LOT."

Sometimes when I'm alone I sit in my closet ad pretend im a potato

my dog doesn't know he's aadopted

thier was a spider in my house so I slowly slowly..... Burnt the house down

when thiers alot of people at my house I get naked cover myself in vaseline and wiggle on the ground to assert a my dominance

WILL FERRRAL IS A LEGEND

Awards

Lenne    414

I don't know about that. I watched the Torchwood series because I thought it was quite interesting. I later got into Doctor Who. Then I was like "Torchwood is a spin-off of Doctor Who???! That explains A LOT."

The few spin offs I watched from shows I liked never beat the original show for me.

But maybe that is just the "nostalgia" speaking out of me. ^.^

But let me rephrase my post:"Since it is a spin off and sometimes they tend to be worse than the original shows."

I should totally get some MMX points for that. :P

The few spin offs I watched from shows I liked never beat the original show for me.

But maybe that is just the "nostalgia" speaking out of me. ^.^

But let me rephrase my post:"Since it is a spin off and sometimes they tend to be worse than the original shows."

I should totally get some MMX points for that. :P

Well I suppose you are right. It's just some spin-offs I don't see as less good versions of the main show, but rather as continuations of an awesome show in unexplored areas.

Lol. Sorry, you already have 15. You can't get more until you redeem those.

A collection of some of the strangest YouTube comments I've ever heard. Warning: these are unabridged and highly vulgar. Beware.....

"when I get older I am going to keep getting pregnant over and over again and each time the fetus gets as big as a potato I'm going to abort it and put it on a shelf in a closet in my house. Then once every inch of wall in the closet is covered in potato sized fetuses I am going to have kids and let them grow up and whenever they are bad I will make them sit in the fetus room."

"these episodes aren't s*** compared to my unwashed a******. Sometimes I like to pour milk and expired jelly inside my *** womb to give it a zesty feeling before sex."

"Thumbs up if you can't understand 95% of the lyrics!" (gangnam style) You don't say? Maybe it's because you DON'T SPEAK KOREAN??!!?!?!?

Chloey    0

Random Thoughts:

Today Rudimental performed on the 1xtra live tour and his set was beyond brilliant.

I thought Rudimental was a one man band but I was wrong, there is in fact four guys.

I'm suffering with writers block. I hate every moment of it.

Also, I painted my nails and they look really bad as per.

Random thought...

I hate you insomnia. F$&@ing go to hell.

I want a hug. :cry:

I just ate some pizza. It was alright.

What was the pirate movie rated? PG-13.

Hell valley sky trees are creepy as S$&@.

I couldn't help but look over my shoulder for denizens when I walked out to the car to grab my phone earlier tonight. Shut up; it was foggy.

I still want a hug. :cry:

Chloey    0

DON'T HATE.

I saw the final twilight tonight and cried, pretty much cried a river for the whole thing coming to an end.

Now I feel so pathetic for letting myself cry.

I need alcohol right now.

*hug*

D'awww! This guy...

DON'T HATE.

I saw the final twilight tonight and cried, pretty much cried a river for the whole thing coming to an end.

Now I feel so pathetic for letting myself cry.

I need alcohol right now.

Not hating but I'm not a huge fan of twilight. HOWEVER, I don't blame you and can totally relate. I felt the same way after Harry potter seven part two. I didn't cry (I'm too much of a man for that I Wish) but I am content and will forever be the potter head I am. Like seriously, we had a massive trivia contest at my school, with people entering to different categories, and I swept the goddamn board with Harry potter.

Tac    462

Saw the Twilight last night, was literally one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Quite the mindfuck might I say.

Lost my wallet in town, a man drove 8 miles out of town to my house to return it. Guess there are nice people still?