Who said Treyarch has no sense of humor?

I have noticed something on Shangri la that I have never heard anyone speak about before. So I went searching online and still have yet to find anyone mention this. Its silly but I think for completions sake it should be mentioned.

When playing with other players online and a perk drops the monkeys come right? Now pay attention... They don't spawn randomly as most suggest. They actually spawn out of the players asses. Monkeys flying out of our butts? Oh Treyarch you... I love you guys..

Don't believe me? Pay close attention the next time a perk drops. Monkeys spawn behind the players and run for the perk.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny I got a bunch of views but no comment on this. I showed a guy in game the other day and he confirmed it and we had a good laugh. I thought with everyone pointing and digging through every little hint and clue that for this not to be mentioned anywhere was strange. It doesn't mean anything but it was an old waynes worldesque reference that I thought a lot of ppl would get.

I don't have any means to record but it's not that hard to pay attention next time you're playing Shangrila. They don't drop out of your butt they spawn on the ground right behind the player hence why they come at the perk from different directions not from the temple. You don't have to believe me I don't really care, but if you're playing and you notice it as well please come back, drop a comment, and have a little laugh with me cuz it's true and I seem to be the only one to share in Treyarcs little joke. Anyway, have a great day all!

Note: I have noticed that this doesn't apply on the bridge for some reason as the monkeys come from the mudroom area even if the doors closed but anywhere else on the map pay attention and you'll see it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, are you sure they don't spawn from an extra-dimension in Richtofen's butt?? I'm pretty sure that's where he hid the Golden Rod, and the Focusing Stone, and the Vril Device, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2, and his space-suit, and the Thunder Gun, I'm not surprised if he keeps Nikki in there time to time.

lol. I know it sounds silly but it's true. If you ever go back and play Shang you'll notice it. I noticed it because I always chased down the monkeys to change the perks for the team so I always saw them spawn. If you're in the first room you'll notice they don't always come from the temple. They spawn behind the players and run towards the perk drop.

lol. I know it sounds silly but it's true. If you ever go back and play Shang you'll notice it. I noticed it because I always chased down the monkeys to change the perks for the team so I always saw them spawn. If you're in the first room you'll notice they don't always come from the temple. They spawn behind the players and run towards the perk drop.

:lol: