New Campaign trailer to be shown tonight!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

That gets me to the question,why you just can't wait until it airs "officially". Since it is only a matter of hours.

Treyarch didn't tweet this video,it isn't on the cod youtube page...

This is a leak,friend.

Doesn't really matter,yes. But I still don't get how you can post this although you should know that nobody of us is allowed to post any leaks or anything unofficial

That gets me to the question,why you just can't wait until it airs "officially". Since it is only a matter of hours.

Treyarch didn't tweet this video,it isn't on the cod youtube page...

This is a leak,friend.

Doesn't really matter,yes. But I still don't get how you can post this although you should know that nobody of us is allowed to post any leaks or anything unofficial

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ts-new-ad/

That's where I found it good sir.

From what I gather it's a commercial, which is not leaked.

• Moderators

lol

You linked an unofficial teaser to that trailer.

We discussed about it for a bit and then he comes around and posts the full trailer.

Are you telling me that a remix of a song is the same one which it is based on?

Don't think so.

"silly goose"

The full trailer is up on Call of Dutys YouTube under the name launch trailer. I would link but I'm on an iPod, but it really shouldnt be hard to find.

Lots on interesting stuff, jet packs and weird wing suits. As well as grappling hooks and the like.

I'm even more pumped than before. (didn't think that was possible) :D

• 10 months later...

I receive news about the new Campaign trailer to be shown tonight in Canada and stay just for two days. I like trailers because it is nice and interesting as my thoughts and I like it when I am in join business field first time in my life and I all time do efforts to join campaign trailer but due to my lacking I missed it many times but now this is great news for me. I want to go in Canada joining this informative campaign to night. At this time I am very happy.