James C. Burns points out LOTS of hidden info in the trailer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He points out the MDT blue print, also our new female hero could be related to Dempsey (We already knew this) because she cracks her knuckles like Tank. I believe she is a grand daughter or great grand daughter perhaps.

He also pretty much confirms that there is a machine that builds the builables. There is a mechanical sound in the back ground. Fusion machine idea was posted about here on codz.

Then the green light indicates that the shield could be electrified, thus making it lethal to zombies, possibly could be used to funnel zombies in grief mode by blocking the way. As the zombies are now smarter & faster because Richtofen is in control it stands to reason that they would learn not to run into a electrified shield or fences.

Not much else really, roll on part deux.

Regards, Alpha.

He points out the MDT blue print, also our new female hero could be related to Dempsey (We already knew this) because she cracks her knuckles like Tank. I believe she is a grand daughter or great grand daughter perhaps.

He also pretty much confirms that there is a machine that builds the builables. There is a mechanical sound in the back ground. Fusion machine idea was posted about here on codz.

Then the green light indicates that the shield could be electrified, thus making it lethal to zombies, possibly could be used to funnel zombies in grief mode by blocking the way. As the zombies are now smarter & faster because Richtofen is in control it stands to reason that they would learn not to run into a electrified shield or fences.

Not much else really, roll on part deux.

Regards, Alpha.

Awesome, well explained. Some old news but good to get some form of "offical news" never knew about the relation to Tank, where did we already know this from?

Man I'm to exzited, I juzt cant hide it. I'm about to loze control and I think I like it.

Well we know that it could either be Sam, which James does mention, but it is more likely now that she is a decendant of Tank Dempsey just from the way she talks & acts.

Dempsey love to kill meatsacks, so does our new lady friend here. 2 + 2 = Dempsey's blood is in her veins.

Regards, Alpha.

• Administrators

I believe that it's Dempsey's kid. Remember in No Mans Land or Moon or somewhere along those lines, Tank gets the M16 and says that he wants to give one to his 5 year old when he gets back home? I talked with a few guys on Skype about this a while ago, but it wouldn't surprise me if he settled down with a woman, like his bio says would make him happy, and had a kid. From there, he got called back to action and then the story goes from there.

Tank's daughter? Really? Well it's possible I guess but...

Dempsey was taken by Richtofen in 1945, meaning he had to have had his child before 1945.

So either:

A.) TranZit takes place in the late 60's early 70's (falling in line with NML, but leaving a possible paradox for CotD)

Or

B.) This is not Tank's daughter. (I suppose a granddaughter or Sam could still be possible)

• Administrators

Perhaps. It depends on how Treyarch wants to play it. They had the kid before 1945 but according to Nikolai, he hadn't changed underwear in years so it really depends on how they feel like playing the time travel card, since they've been using it all last game.

I believe zombies will be set in 2025-1980...

With that quote I'm 100% sure that she is his Great grand daughter.

Dempsey's child would have been born in 1940, if the child is male or female does not make a difference as Tac said. Either could lead to a grand child then great grand children... Both females & males.

Regards, Alpha.

So I just got home and watched the video, and I gotta say I'm really struggling to see a solid connection to Tank's grandchild or great grandchild or whatever (which is a pretty bold assumption IMO). The information Burns provides doesn't really tell us a whole lot at all.

When does Dempsey crack his knuckles like that? I can't think of when he would do it like that? His Pack-a-punch animation is the same as all the characters. This new female character cracks her knuckles unlike every other person in zombies cracks their knuckles as far as I can tell. The animation is standard for all characters when Pack-a-Punching a weapon in previous games, and I can't think of any other times a character cracks their knuckles during the game. What am I missing?

And the two quotes she says don't really provide any sort of help. Her tone isn't much of an identifier, and the statements are pretty vague. I could see these quotes coming from Samantha just as much as a granddaughter of Tank and just as much as a completely random woman. Also, I'm doubtful the items in the garage she's in has anything to do with the actual character. I don't think it's her actual garage, but just one you come across in the TranZit world.

And on the activating of the zombie shield. I'm not sure if Burns was even looking that closely at the footage. The green light he says turn on after hitting the lock is already lit up before he hits the lock.

I don't know... this just seems off.

• Moderators

When does Dempsey crack his knuckles like that? I can't think of when he would do it like that? His Pack-a-punch animation is the same as all the characters. This new female character cracks her knuckles unlike every other person in zombies cracks their knuckles as far as I can tell. The animation is standard for all characters when Pack-a-Punching a weapon in previous games, and I can't think of any other times a character cracks their knuckles during the game. What am I missing?

I think every character will crack their knuckles like that. (When they make a new tool)

It is just an animation and nothing important.

• 2 weeks later...

More info on REdacted can be found on James C. Burns' website:

http://jamescburns.com/jamescburns/REdacted.html

As well as CharlieINTEL:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/06/06/black-ops-comic-book-redacted-coming-this-summer/

“REDACTED” Written and Produced by James C Burns and Todd Ireland. Based more that loosely on the character played by James C Burns in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS (Sgt. Frank Woods), This comic follows the adventures of a SOG unit as it discover the truth and lies about war in Viet Nam. Based on factual historical intel...just some badass awesome sauce.

I have a feeling it might be similar to the Ghost six-part mini-series put out a couple years ago by Wildstorm Comics

Knowing me, I'll likely buy it when it comes out :ugeek:

- Mix