Take a ride on the TranZit Bus! Delivery 8. New footage.

Shooter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to point out in the OP my name wrong :lol::lol::lol: Change the P to a B then you've got me :D

Number 7 looks like a steak :shock: I'm hungry now... (I know it's a spleen... I'm still hungry though).

Did Treyarch take survival to the max here? (adding a food bar where you need food to survive, giving the game more of a challenge)

Is it going to be like the monkey bomb, a way to get rid of the zombies for a while (I saw someone else mention that too).

OR can it be put together with car battery & the lawn mover to make a portable BBQ! This can go with the arm!... anyone for zombie flesh? No...

WHEN IS THE TRAILER???!!! I thought I read that it would be released at 1am! That bullcrap GT.TV Promo better not be it. ZOMBIE WEEK! That means this week and today the 12th is the trailer...Anyone know anything about this?

2gyMO6YtO_s

Best quality video I could find for the gameplay part. About 10 seconds in.

zcy50hQxc_g

Two things bother me about this steak

1. As a 3D artist, the squared off texturing at the top of this model is really ugly and unprofessional looking to me

2. WTF is that orange/yellow stuff in the meat? Is that like infection/cancer of some sort? A chunk of lava? Looks weird

- Mix

That orange stuff could be 115 infection

Two things bother me about this steak

1. As a 3D artist, the squared off texturing at the top of this model is really ugly and unprofessional looking to me

2. WTF is that orange/yellow stuff in the meat? Is that like infection/cancer of some sort? A chunk of lava? Looks weird

- Mix

It's obviously a maggot. Chunks of rotting flesh laying about typically have those. -_-

WHEN IS THE TRAILER???!!! I thought I read that it would be released at 1am! That bullcrap GT.TV Promo better not be it. ZOMBIE WEEK! That means this week and today the 12th is the trailer...Anyone know anything about this?

2gyMO6YtO_s

Best quality video I could find for the gameplay part. About 10 seconds in.

zcy50hQxc_g

Very pleased with this. I appreciate it Shooter. I believe this might deserve it's own thread, just to make it easier access. ...This post could be so giant it's unreal. After I calm down, I will post my feelings. Great work Treyarch... I knew Carbon would give us gold.

So basically what I am seeing here is..that they're taking a little note from.. Dead Rising 2, where you could combine weapons/tools, to make something out of it.

Interesting.. I like it.

I.E. Lawnmower + 2x4.. makes you able to pick up the lawnmower by the 2x4(attaching it to the top of the lawnmower) and using the spinning blades on the bottom to make a soupy zombie.

• 2 weeks later...