Take a ride on the TranZit Bus! Delivery 8. New footage.

Shooter

Nicely done Shooter again for this, 4am GMT when you post this and I'm glad it you not me doing it.

I seem to remember a quote from one of Liams post with different media sites about the game just after the trailer had been released. It said that collectables will help you get to place, usually unreachable. So I guess that quote may directly relate to the ladder. I really want to see what else there is as a ladder to me any way was obvious.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what we could do with a dolly with straps on it. It actually looks like the far side has some kind of seat on it. Hmm. This is a crazy unlikely idea, but what if you can scoop up a downed teammate and sprint the hell away for an easier escape? Tee hee hee!

Also all of these buildables are held together by the same white strap thing. Anyone know what that stuff is? Tape? Elastic? Hmm.

I made a quick updatefrom my iPhone to include delivery 3. I will update it more when I get home.

Big thanks to RedDonkeyHam for posting this for me. Had he not done that I wouldn't have seen the delivery when I woke up this morning. Thanks again.

And this appears to be part of the homemade riot shield we saw in the reveal trailer.

So I just watched the reveal trailer again........

There has to be so many hints in it.

@ 0:35 - one of them reloads a shotgun with what looks like PaP markings on it

@ 0:58 - shows the 'Red Trolley' (behind, at the back of the room is speed cola)

@ 1:00 - shows the 'Car Door' on a table in a garage?

@ 1:08 - The guy in the glasses is wearing a Funking looking watch (James Bond style)

@ 1:18 - the 'Blue Trolley' & 'Car Door' make the 'Sheild'

@ 1:22 - the 'Red Trolley' & 'Car Door' make the 'Sheild'

This room I think may be of high importance, lots of electricity components & when they are shooting from behind the 'Red Sheild', there is an illuminated screen you can see.

@ 1:23 - some crazy lightning ball (like a huge Tesla Coil) This frame goes real quick. Is there something about this frame that they are trying to show us? "Power! Power! Power!"?

@ 1:24 - crazy lightning in the sky (maybe signalling a completed step in an EE?) or just Atmospheric storm from the explosion?

@ 1:34 - the 'Lady' climbes a ladder inside the bus to the roof, it doesn't look anyting like the picture from the 'drop' so I don't know where that ladder got to???

A reoccurring thing is the 'Radio Towers' in many of the different locations. (as stated in

| Grille | 's 'Tower of Bable' EE theory from Alpha Snake. [try to count how many you can see]

Also, I'm tending to think that the weapon at the end is some type of 'Steam Canon'. As you hear it 'loading up' & firing it looks like steam is going everywhere, but what almost sold it for me was, the gauge on the left of it, has a water temperature picture in it (like on the Instrument Cluster on your car's dash)

What else is there? (apart from many mystery box lights & locations)

Sorry I cant show screen shots, i was watching this on my phone & still noticed all this at Play/Pause,Play/Pause speed.

And Sorry for going off topic abit, but, seeing the trolley & car door as 'equipables/buildables in the reveal trailer made me think, what else are they showing us in the trailer?

Anyway, just some observations.

Delivery 4 has arrived my friends. Looks like a makeshift workbench, but it's anyone's guess on what it actually is.

I'll beb ack on after I hit the gym to note some observations with the past couple deliveries.

Also added a small thanks section for the members that first see the delivery and post it here on CoDz. I work 6am - usually around 4pm, so while I do check up on the CoD site every hour or so, I am unable to check from 10pm - 5am, so I appreciate your guys' help with catching all the drops. Thanks again Reddonkeyham and Chloey!

Go back to the trailer of zombie and pause at front view of riot shield, you can now probably notice that the car door and image 3 (the trolley) are used or combine in a manner to make the riot shield.

Most of us have actually known that for a while, but thanks anyway! Takes a sharp eye to notice that without help. ;)

Thanks for the update guys. You're doing awesome! Delivery 5 seem to come and go very quickly , within my 10 hours of work, and moved straight on to Delivery 6. Just keep it up, I'm counting on you guys. We've only got on more night and possibly tomorrow, and we haven't missed any yet.

Thanks again to Reddonkeyham, Chloey, BBOPS2, and deathb4dishonor for catching the deliveries.

As for the lawnmower, it will most likely be used to scavenge parts. Most notably the motor and other parts could be used to create a generator. The blades could also be used to help create a makeshift weapon. Delivery 4 (the red dolly) seems to fit this scenario as well, being used to make buildables.

Why would the bus drive around zombies when it can drive right through them? On that note, why spend all round head-shotting the horde when you can use delivery #6 to survive?

Who needs bullets when I have SWAG!? ... I mean A LAWN MOWER!?!

But seriously, I don't know what's up with the arm. Maybe you actually scavenge gibbed zombie chunks for materials...

OK.... So I have waited a while before putting my two cents in. I feel I must do so now.

First drop: I believe what the majority believes. So I'm afraid I must chime in with the rest. I like to believe that this item/drop is used for the Perks/PaP machines. The achievements are the only thing that lead me to this.

Second drop:Despite popular belief I believe this is a build-able item and nothing more. If in fact the quotes ARE in fact character quotes, we know how the characters can over-react.

Third drop:Obviously a dolly used for the combined riot-shield type weapon/tool.

Fourth drop:Haven't the foggiest. It looks like something I would be proud of as A kid. Horrible construction.

Fifth drop: Reminds me of the zombie arm that is hanging onto the power switch on Der Reise

Sixth drop: I hope we take parts from this and we don't actually use a lawn mower. Too much like Dead Rising if you ask me.

Delivery7

The zombies love this latest delivery, just be careful not to become its contents yourself.

On second thought, maybe that would be a better alternative to a relentless hunger for human flesh (having glowing blue eyes could be cool, though).

Download DontMissTheZombieBus_Delivery7

Well there is the bait, now where is the hook?

Loving this buildables.

Regards Alpha.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Strap a spleen to mah face; I'm ready to run! I got mah stamin-umin-up and imma be runnin around all "can't get mah spleen!"

Edit: my paraphrased version of the delivery.

Zombies love fresh human organs! But make sure you don't become them (organs) yourself. Actually it is probably better than the alternative; becoming a zombie yourself.