Tombstone

pain, IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!
Maybe give me a small hint. Sorry but I seriously have no idea and can't come up with anything. Or pm me what it is then I won't tell. I'm just completely lost.

Just a bit of advice, if you don't know what it is then I wouldn't bother finding out cause it kinda ruins it.

^^^^^^ This x115....Kinda wish I could take it back but eh it happened..I learned my lesson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XxExpertCoahxX

I don't think it's a perk either. *wink*

Buuuuut, if it WAS, (as many people think it is) maybe it could do THIS! I posted it a while back, as an idea for what quick revive pro could do. Since tombstones imply death this fits in rather nicely.

Quick revive: I saved this for last as it is my favorite. It is in my opinion, "the QED of pro perks". Please note that when I say "comes out" I mean literally shoots out of your character's body. When you go down, any of these effects can occur:

- an explosion occurs. It can be a grenade blast, a scavenger shot, an explosion like that of the astronaut zombie, phd flopper explosion, doll grenade explosion, or very rarely, a nuke power up goes Off.

-a red burst shoots out, like the ones that come out of the dead space monkeys, except bigger. It instantly revives any player it touches, and makes them invisible to zombies for 5 seconds, ensuring their safe escape.

-a haze of white fog comes out and slows all zombies down precisely like a winter's howl.

- 3 dg-2 shots fire out of you in 3 different directions.

- 3 flamethrowers shoot in 3 different directions and make a quick clockwise rotation.

- 3 ray guns fire continuously in 3 directions and make a counterclockwise rotation.

- 3 awful Lawton shots fire in 3 directions.

- saw blades shoot out in six directions making all of the zombies around you lose their legs.

- all of your teammates receive the same effects as they would when hit with the vr-11.

- the teddy bear laughing/ Samantha sound effect goes off and you get nothing!

Also, as every perk a cola has a name that is a spin off of a normal real life drink, can anyone find a beverage whose name ends in RA?

ACTUALLY, a few google searches tell me there is a beverage called SABRA. It is a liqueur added to coffee and it is orange and chocolate flavored. So if it is a perk machine (and I'm not saying it is) maybe it is Tombstone Sabra? Kinda has a nice ring to it. Maybe? Maybe not?

Not that it matters, but the beverage is a very dark color (pretty much black). I don't know whether that supports or refutes the possibility but I thought I'd throw it out there.

@XxExpertCoahxX

I don't think it's a perk either. *wink*

Buuuuut, if it WAS, (as many people think it is) maybe it could do THIS! I posted it a while back, as an idea for what quick revive pro could do. Since tombstones imply death this fits in rather nicely.

Quick revive: I saved this for last as it is my favorite. It is in my opinion, "the QED of pro perks". Please note that when I say "comes out" I mean literally shoots out of your character's body. When you go down, any of these effects can occur:

- an explosion occurs. It can be a grenade blast, a scavenger shot, an explosion like that of the astronaut zombie, phd flopper explosion, doll grenade explosion, or very rarely, a nuke power up goes Off.

-a red burst shoots out, like the ones that come out of the dead space monkeys, except bigger. It instantly revives any player it touches, and makes them invisible to zombies for 5 seconds, ensuring their safe escape.

-a haze of white fog comes out and slows all zombies down precisely like a winter's howl.

- 3 dg-2 shots fire out of you in 3 different directions.

- 3 flamethrowers shoot in 3 different directions and make a quick clockwise rotation.

- 3 ray guns fire continuously in 3 directions and make a counterclockwise rotation.

- 3 awful Lawton shots fire in 3 directions.

- saw blades shoot out in six directions making all of the zombies around you lose their legs.

- all of your teammates receive the same effects as they would when hit with the vr-11.

- the teddy bear laughing/ Samantha sound effect goes off and you get nothing!

Also, as every perk a cola has a name that is a spin off of a normal real life drink, can anyone find a beverage whose name ends in RA?

ACTUALLY, a few google searches tell me there is a beverage called SABRA. It is a liqueur added to coffee and it is orange and chocolate flavored. So if it is a perk machine (and I'm not saying it is) maybe it is Tombstone Sabra? Kinda has a nice ring to it. Maybe? Maybe not?

Not that it matters, but the beverage is a very dark color (pretty much black). I don't know whether that supports or refutes the possibility but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Well, it seems I can drink alot of coffee!!!! Also whats the time for the trailer to come out? Tommorrow at 7pm or at 12pm midnight tonight.

Well i havent posted on this forum in awhile but with all this information coming up i just cant resist :twisted:

My intake on this "tombstone" and that its obviously not a perk, i think because the map is so freaking huge that theres going to be a few of these "tombstones" all around the map and if you purchase one its going to be like a checkpoint. e.g: you buy a tombstone thats in the city, get downed, your teammates cant revive you so you bleedout but you respawn back at the tombstone ? :mrgreen: I'm really curious what all this information you guys know is ? But ohwell, i dont want to ruin my zombie excitedness by finding out everything all ready :lol:

I bet when players die/bleed out they drop a marker with their revives kills headshots downs etc at the time of their death. And their name of course. It always sort of pissed me off how treyarch didn't implement anything into death animation for zombies. I mean there literally was no death animation; you just vanish!

I hope this Idea is correct, because it would be really cool. Maybe if there IS a level system you can get different sizes shapes fonts and cplots for it?

Or if there are seperate zombie player cards (which I hope there are) your tombstone displays it? If not maybe just the MP one?

Seems like you could be onto something here. Maybe the tombstone pops up where a player dies. I mean, that gravestone in the picture looked a bit out of place if it was supposed to be there naturally. What it does, or anything else about it, I really have no idea.

Maybe a perk along the lines of.... uh... SCAVENGER MAYBE?!

Umm, in zombies...? :?

From the design, it is obviously a new perk. I think it is safe to speculate about what it does.

Should have said that, feel free to speculate, just no leaks.

Maybe a perk along the lines of.... uh... SCAVENGER MAYBE?!

Oh don't tell me it's like grave robber. Grave robber in some game allows us to steal ammo or items form the dead. If this is that then hell yeah!!!! Or is it like reviving those who go past being down, aka spectating.

There's a bunch of you saying it ends RA... Having looked at the image as closely as physically possible, I think it ends LA, as in COLA. Tombstone Cola perhaps? A new perk? And I know there is someone saying constantly 'it's not a perk', but that would count as a leak and it would've been removed already if that were the case. I therefore still think it is possible that it is a perk.

Just hours to go guys! How excited are you all right now? :twisted:

-Jolteon

There's a bunch of you saying it ends RA... Having looked at the image as closely as physically possible, I think it ends LA, as in COLA. Tombstone Cola perhaps? A new perk? And I know there is someone saying constantly 'it's not a perk', but that would count as a leak and it would've been removed already if that were the case. I therefore still think it is possible that it is a perk.

Just hours to go guys! How excited are you all right now? :twisted:

-Jolteon

It always looked like ORA to me, with only the first letter missing. Facepalming at the moment that I never thought of it being OLA instead. COLA makes 100% sense for me now ;) great find!

I think the "RIP" is just part of the design (y'know, because it's a TOMBSTONE) and it is called tombstone cola or Tombstone sabra. I posted that second idea elsewhere. Sabra is an orange and chocolate flavored liqueur and you add it to coffee. The whole cola thing is kinda played out. (root beer, coca cola, doctor pepper, 7-up) plus I don't even think we know what the hell mule kick is supposed to be (or is it tequila?) MK and deadshot daiquiri are alcoholic beverages, so why end the streak?

The shape of the entire object looks almost identical to the round shaped top that we saw with Stamin Up. I can almost guarantee this is a perk, the shape of the entire structure is too identical. As for the tombstone, I think this maybe a possibility that this "Tombstone" may have some integration with the storyline. The structure looks very similar to a perk, but it's also a possibility that this could be some type of interaction with the storyline.

Following the idea of "you place it and respawn there" maybe the perk itself has nothing to do with the stone. Maybe someone just dropped it next to the machine do they could buy it upon respawning?

Or maybe there are tombstones scattered across the map and for a certain (presumably high) price you activate it and respawn there, and there just happens to be one next to the machine. Maybe they are at every machine? I don't know.

• 1 month later...

Apparently this tombston is not even a perk? Apperently it is(according to a few images on the net)a new weapon and that treyarch are messing with us by releasing images of a perk machine but then I have also heard that.... If you do not want the excitement to be spoiled then please DO NOT READ ON!, if you are curious and wish to find out then read on, P.s I am not 100 percent certain of this information, just what I have seen going around commonly latley, The tombstone apparently is a perk and that when you die if your teammates last another round then when you respawn you go back to where you were downed and it gives you the weaponary that you had before you died, this has made me so curious, but I do not want to know for sure!, As I stated before do not trust this information 100 percent it is just what i've heard :shock:

Apparently this tombston is not even a perk? Apperently it is(according to a few images on the net)a new weapon and that treyarch are messing with us by releasing images of a perk machine but then I have also heard that.... If you do not want the excitement to be spoiled then please DO NOT READ ON!, if you are curious and wish to find out then read on, P.s I am not 100 percent certain of this information, just what I have seen going around commonly latley, The tombstone apparently is a perk and that when you die if your teammates last another round then when you respawn you go back to where you were downed and it gives you the weaponary that you had before you died, this has made me so curious, but I do not want to know for sure!, As I stated before do not trust this information 100 percent it is just what i've heard :shock:

I think this is considered a leak...Might want to delete this post.