Tombstone

A lot of people were saying that this object behind the zombies head was Mule Kick.

After the Black Ops 2 Facebook page uploaded a higher resolution I decided to look at what exactly this "Vent" thing was. Well, it's not a vent.

"Tombstone"

The object is shaped like a tombstone in general, but obviously it's not a normal tombstone.

This will ring some bells to a few of you, but please DON'T DISCUSS LEAKS.

U-511SETLx0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet when players die/bleed out they drop a marker with their revives kills headshots downs etc at the time of their death. And their name of course. It always sort of pissed me off how treyarch didn't implement anything into death animation for zombies. I mean there literally was no death animation; you just vanish!

I hope this Idea is correct, because it would be really cool. Maybe if there IS a level system you can get different sizes shapes fonts and cplots for it?

Or if there are seperate zombie player cards (which I hope there are) your tombstone displays it? If not maybe just the MP one?

From the design, it is obviously a new perk. I think it is safe to speculate about what it does.

Should have said that, feel free to speculate, just no leaks.

You know good and well I have to say Liam. Curse you for not allowing me to do so! :twisted:

I know exactly what this is and I feel your pain, IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the leaks so I presume I'll just go on speculating!

It looks like it says RIP (as many of you have said) with a name below it ending in 'RA' With maybe an E before it.

Could this possibly be a door or as Liam in his vid said part of the EE. To me it doesn't look like a perk MACHINE as wouldn't the machine have something to dispense the bottle out of? It could also be a spawn point after you die...

*OFF TOPIC: That zombie looks SO detailed, it's amazing.