Volturn and Lilleth

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much lately, but now I have something good, a remake you could say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Heaven, God Almighty had saw a war in his kingdom, but it was angels against angels. There was a war because it was their way to decide to welcome the dead humans to Heaven. Gabriel was the leader of the Dark Angels and Micheal was leader of the Light Angels. This was one way to decide who will God fully trust to obey his every commands.

In other parts of Heaven, Lucifer and his brother, James, were working on creating medicine in plants. Beside Lucifer was the love of his life, Angel. James has alwaysed loved the angel who will soon be named Angel of Darkness. Lucifer went to James. "You're not still thinking about her, are you?"

"What else can I think about?" James sighed. "She is the one who I have loved so much."

"Brother," Lucifer spoke. "You've done enough work here. You deserve to go after her and leave the rest to us."

"Very well Lucifer." James smiled. "And thank you."

After a while, Angel and Lucifer stopped working. "Lucifer?"

"Yes?" Lucifer asked.

"What is that power you have?" Angel pointed at Lucifer's hand.

"Listen," Lucifer made sure they were alone. "This power I have is stronger than any angel that there is. I call it Sin. Soon, I will convince God to have me be his trustful angel. If all else fail, I will personally strike him down and take over Heaven and Earth! I will be known as The Demonic God, or Kishin!"

"What about Satan?" Angel asked.

"Satan?" Lucifer asked. "I like it. Satan The Devil! I can see it now, Satan all around the world! Not a bad idea Angel. Not bad at all."

Meanwhile at God's meeting room, when the other angels left, James and an angel stayed. "James and Dark."

"Almighty," James began. "I was in the Lybrary in your section and I found a name that seemed new to me. The name was, I think, Lilleth."

God starred at James. "Who again?"

"Lilleth," James repeated. "I don't think I'm also familiar with Volturn neither."

"I don't know what you are reading, but this is a very secret information." God spoke. "No angel can know of this."

"Neither can they know about 115." James spoke. "That is why we came to you. Lucifer would try and black mail you if I told him this information. You need someone to trust your past, we need someone to trust 115. I am your most obedient angel, I shall not speak a word of this to no other angel."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part Two coming soon.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic