What do you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it sucked. It was just... Meh... Nothing really interesting happened... Just, y'know... Bus, Zombies and death... What's fun about that? I blame that Carbonfiber guy, he just ruined the whole game single handedly. :evil:

Am I serious? OF COURSE I'M NOT FREAKING SERIOUS! That teaser is everything Treyarch needed to release to keep us Zombies obsessors happy. I cannot wait for the trailer on Wednesday, and I cannot wait for Black Ops Two. Carbon my friend, congrats on what looks to be the greatest Call of Duty game of all time. Just remember us minnows when you're all rich and famous ;)

-Jolteon

• Moderators

orange sky it must be on mars

Obviously. Earth doesn't look like that, it's not like it just got pounded by three super-nuclear missiles...

Really though, it was high time we got a trailer. The teasing was getting out of hand. Was the trailer amazing? Yes. Worth the wait and the teasing? Ehh...

But that was just another teaser. :P

Next week we will get the (really) cool stuff. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww yea

Haha, yeah they should stick around after giving you a smack down.

Another thing I noticed (not read all the thread yet) is the zombie in the hospital gown. Does this mean one of our stops will be at a hospital? I hope so.

I sing wheels on the bus to my sons almost daily so that made me smile.

Seriously can't wait for the new season to begin...

Regards Alpha.

Haha, yeah they should stick around after giving you a smack down.

Another thing I noticed (not read all the thread yet) is the zombie in the hospital gown. Does this mean one of our stops will be at a hospital? I hope so.

I sing wheels on the bus to my sons almost daily so that made me smile.

Seriously can't wait for the new season to begin...

Regards Alpha.

Better go and get the wooden planks. We going to need them and I'm not talking about boarding windows. I would love to see melee weapons take a more unique role even if its like one use or something. You got no ammo. Whack them in the head and run for the bus.

Also can you imagine how awful it would be if you missed that bus. Turned around and then knew even before they reached you.

Indeed, I can see the thread now "Randoms always stealing the bus for a joy ride" :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Have mercy, no man left behind...

I like the idea of being on the bus while it's under attack from the new breed of zombies. Just like in Dawn of the dead 2008. I hope we get some chain saw time this time around... (Carbon) ;) What was it called? The Saber Tooth?? :twisted:

Regards Alpha.