Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You called the thread "Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer" and listed those things. You're very presumptuous. It is not like you called the thread "Big things I think I saw in the zombie trailer".

Exactly. You came in sounding like these are things that you KNOW you saw in the trailer. And as far as the "Anything is possible"... Ehhhhhhhh, yes and no.

Yes, odd things do indeed happen and things get EXTREMELY complex, but no because things need to follow something that would make a good story and be justified by the mythos.

You called the thread "Big things I noticed in the zombie trailer" and listed those things. You're very presumptuous. It is not like you called the thread "Big things I think I saw in the zombie trailer".

Exactly. You came in sounding like these are things that you KNOW you saw in the trailer. And as far as the "Anything is possible"... Ehhhhhhhh, yes and no.

Yes, odd things do indeed happen and things get EXTREMELY complex, but no because things need to follow something that would make a good story and be justified by the mythos.

I've been on this forum for a week, cut me some slack

No.

No.

*FACEPALM*

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

TANKEO DEMPSAKI: THE CONSTANT PROFESSIONAL. :lol: JK

One thing I noticed by the way.

Zombies have scrubs on or some kind of hospital-esque gowns. My two cents on this is that it is NOT located near verrückt. The robot bus guy has no accent and speaks English so it is most certainly in America. My idea is that it's like five and ascension. Zombies with different looks spawn from certain areas. As this is a large town there will be loads of zombie looks. In case you don't get it, I think that for example...

Police zombies spawn from police station

Doctor/patients spawn from a hospital

Farmer zombies from (you guessed it) farm

You get it. They are all exactly the same apart from appearance. That's my guess for what is up with patient zombies.

Zombies have scrubs on or some kind of hospital-esque gowns. My two cents on this is that it is NOT located near verrückt. The robot bus guy has no accent and speaks English so it is most certainly in America. My idea is that it's like five and ascension. Zombies with different looks spawn from certain areas. As this is a large town there will be loads of zombie looks. In case you don't get it, I think that for example...

You get it. They are all exactly the same apart from appearance. That's my guess for what is up with patient zombies.

Sounds like Colorado or Nevada since you see a desert then a town.

It's actually Washington ;) Hanford, I'm telling you guys.

Kinda dont like how the zombies seem faster and versatile hopily they wont be able to grab you but I must admit them interacting more with the environment is awesome!

I like how they're faster. Training is effective, but that's why it's boring. Time for Treyarch to mix it up.

My hypothesis since most zombies are either in straightjackets or scrubs is that they are at a asylum or they might have like a quarantine set up somewhere in the city but it went terribly wrong. Oh and also my guess is we will be riding the bus somewhere else and then stop which sounds cool because we would have to fend from zombies while being transported.

Kinda dont like how the zombies seem faster and versatile hopily they wont be able to grab you but I must admit them interacting more with the environment is awesome!

I like how they're faster. Training is effective, but that's why it's boring. Time for Treyarch to mix it up.

Well hopefully we get upgrades!

Also This idea is VERY farfetch'd, but I guess it could work.

If the bus had a flux capacitor, it could drive 88 mph and then TELEPORT instead of time travel. It makes sense. What American city has farms, desert, and dense urban areas within walking distance of each other? Maybe you "jump" between new jersey, Nevada, and Iowa for example? The bus acts as a sort of vulnerable yet mobile teleporter. Again I doubt it but it seems vaguely possible.

And as I said dun, Hanford was one of the earliest map theories I came up with so I don't doubt it. Just adding food for thought.

And flame, nice idea! That seems just as likely.

Oh yeah, I totally thought it was Hanford before it was cool. New jersey is so mainstream. JK

Do you me shake it up like the speed cola or Mule Kick perk song. Ps love the Dead shot jingle.

mR16k1y07P0

LzcZDIFEB2I

No.

That earned you a warning. We were all new to the forums at some point. I am actually glad to see someone who doesn't know that much about the story, at least not to the level of some of our senior members. It encourages me to attempt to help teach people everything I know and help them as much as I can. :)

Also This idea is VERY farfetch'd, but I guess it could work.

If the bus had a flux capacitor, it could drive 88 mph and then TELEPORT instead of time travel. It makes sense. What American city has farms, desert, and dense urban areas within walking distance of each other? Maybe you "jump" between new jersey, Nevada, and Iowa for example? The bus acts as a sort of vulnerable yet mobile teleporter. Again I doubt it but it seems vaguely possible.

And as I said dun, Hanford was one of the earliest map theories I came up with so I don't doubt it. Just adding food for thought.

And flame, nice idea! That seems just as likely.

Oh yeah, I totally thought it was Hanford before it was cool. New jersey is so mainstream. JK

OMG, Great idea since there is no teleporter, The bus may very well have a "Flux Capacitor". But who says there has to be a Teleporter??

I don't have that much theories since I play zombie mode a few times.

However, what I noticed are these things :

- The idea of a "reinforced bus" (the final scene you can see a zombie tearing off a woodden barricade while the bus rides) riding on zombies seems to come directly from the final scene of Zack Snyder's "Dawn of the Dead 2004", where the group of survivors uses reinforced vans to escape from the besieged shopping mall.

Now that is some good reference ! :-)

- Also, the fact I saw that zombie tearing off the barricade leads me to think that there will be a part of the game where you will be in the bus while "something or someone" drives it and you will have to counter zombie attacks while moving on the road.

My theory ?

I don't remember WHO said it before me, but I agree with his idea : I guess the developers have made bigger maps like they promised us and that the bus will serve the player to travel from one part of the map to another.

After all, the developpers announced a "zombie mode as you've never seen it before" and said it would be "much bigger than the precedent ones".

Probably the map is divided into "sections" or "levels" (I am no game developer, so I don't know exactly how to call it).