New Zombie Teaser!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be prolonging this just to keep trolling, but remember that they usually don't like to release two things at once. Either we're getting something this week, or we aren't getting anything until October. Because Elite information is coming out this month and I'd suspect it to be either today or next Tuesday.

I'd expect a new video everyday for 10 days.

What makes you so sure?

Zombies 101 is taking place on the black ops facebook page, they are (for some weird reason) showing a screenshot of each map everyday.

I wouldn't be surprised if on the last day, the new map is revealed and throughout all these days a new tv video gets released. And that's when the "V1" at the end of the video title comes into play.

i'm already seeing a lot of theories that sound pretty rad.

but i'm going to go ahead and say that this sounds like die glocke taking off. i mean, does the power really take a full minute to turn on? obv we don't know what die glocke sounds like - but on top of everything, doesn't it sound like a bell being wrung at the start? followed at the end by a massive teleportation.

that's what i hear.

I still can't decide on what I think everything is. I can vaguely make out some sort of damaged surface and a light at the far right. After I looked closer, I'm thinking that it is something on the Moon. Maybe something has crashed into the rocky ground, a meteor for example? The light looks like the one above the Bio-Dome's doors as well, so a meteor may have crashed into the Bio-Dome. That's just my take on it.

As for the sound, it almost speaks for itself: Power On. At first though I could have sworn it was something slowly getting closer to something else, like the meteor crashing or even the rockets hitting the Earth. Since the video says .wav, Treyarch clearly want us to focus on what we can hear.

I'm taking a guess and saying that we might get some more of these videos either daily or every couple of days, along with the Zombie Maps 101.

My theory:

This seems like it is Nuketowns tv. In Nuketown you have a timer that ticks down to tell you when the game is over, this is when the nuke drops. What if the bell is a bomb alarm, they have those bunkers and everything. Then the nuke drops (0.32) BANG! Then the next bit is, zombies? game on!

Maybe the image is the aftermath?

(just an idea!)