• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ _ A R _

Incorrect Guesses (5/6): E, W, F, T, S

Hint(s):

1. Real-life blood vials? I want some...

2. An underrated Zombies YouTuber.

Scoreboard:

1st: Slade - 238 (RIP?)
2nd: Lenne - 214
3rd: way2good - 201
Electric Jesus - 138
Nightmare Voyager (ripperino) - 134
ETEl2NAL407 - 100

The Meh - 98
Tasha the noob - 93

Delta - 68
Naitrax - 58
Rissole25 - 48
MurderMachineX - 46
Undead - 44
Chopper - 34
Cheesegrater28 - 32
Tac - 30
PortlyLlama80 - 22
Reddonkeyham - 20
Jake Duck - 16

wesleykg00 - 16

Silv3r Energy - 16

RequixEclipse - 14
83457 - 12

Anonymous - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10
RaidDzn - 10
PINNAZ - 8
nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2
BriggzyJ97 - 2
TheNathanNS - 2
Mr Swifty - 2
RZArazorSHARP20 - 2
Señor Festo Lithium - 2

Rules:

• Guess the word/phrase correctly without any letters = 10 points
  • Guess the word/phrase correctly = 2 points
  • Stump the field (6 incorrect guesses) = 6 points
  • One incorrect letter = 1 incorrect guess
  • One incorrect word(s) = 2 incorrect guesses
  • You may only guess up to 2 consonants or 1 vowel at a time
  • Host adds hint after 4 incorrect guesses
  • Numbers must be spelled out
  • After 6 wrong guesses the person who did make the last guess gets the board 
  • If after two weeks, the person who is meant to be posting a board doesn't, another person is allowed to take their board and continue the game.
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, The Meh said:

Should I take the L answer? Because it came first. But... Nixaru's the correct answer

Hm... I'd say since the L hasn't been updated on to the board (or as a wrong guess) it didn't affect my guess. So give me those points!!! ':P

No matter what you choose, meh, we should update the rules accordingly.

• Moderators

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ A S _ L

Incorrect Guesses (4/6): N, I, R, C

Hint(s): zzzzap, Just another prisoner

Scoreboard:

1st: Slade - 238 (RIP?)
2nd: Lenne - 216
3rd: way2good - 201
Electric Jesus - 138
Nightmare Voyager (ripperino) - 134
ETEl2NAL407 - 100

The Meh - 100
Tasha the noob - 93

Delta - 68
Naitrax - 58
Rissole25 - 48
MurderMachineX - 46
Undead - 44
Chopper - 34
Cheesegrater28 - 32
Tac - 30
PortlyLlama80 - 22
Reddonkeyham - 20
Jake Duck - 16

wesleykg00 - 16

Silv3r Energy - 16

RequixEclipse - 14
83457 - 12

Anonymous - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10
RaidDzn - 10
PINNAZ - 8
nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2
BriggzyJ97 - 2
TheNathanNS - 2
Mr Swifty - 2
RZArazorSHARP20 - 2
Señor Festo Lithium - 2

JJMFP - 1

Rules:

• Guess the word/phrase correctly without any letters = 10 points
  • Guess the word/phrase correctly = 2 points
  • Stump the field (6 incorrect guesses) = 6 points
  • One incorrect letter = 1 incorrect guess
  • One incorrect word(s) = 2 incorrect guesses
  • You may only guess up to 2 consonants or 1 vowel at a time
  • Host adds hint after 4 incorrect guesses
  • Numbers must be spelled out
  • After 6 wrong guesses the person who did make the last guess gets the board 
  • If after two weeks, the person who is meant to be posting a board doesn't, another person is allowed to take their board and continue the game.

5 minutes ago, Lenne said:

I updated the rules, but I think my wording sucks. Any better wording suggestions, @The Meh?

I also just assumed that both of you were fine with me winning.

I guess, for this one, sure. But I don't think this is how we should go about it.

The issue, by proxy, should have been that I needed to pay attention and wasn't able to. If I had responded to the first response, it would be his board.

Unfortunately was busy, so... there's that at least.

I think in this particular circumstance, the best way to do it would be to give the person who guessed the wrong letter the board (since, that's the rule already), but each player should also get points. 1 for the person with the wrong answer, and 2 for the one with the right (and the "stump the board" points should probably still be given too, maybe halved though).

Rough idea, but I think it's the most fair way to deal with the circumstance else than saying "well you guys failed but I'm gonna take the answer that came after your failed one so we can continue the game with the least issues". (Sounds rude when I say it like that... not the intent. Hope it makes sense.)

I'll leave that for you to think about with the rule, but... for this board, throw me an A.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, The Meh said:

I think in this particular circumstance, the best way to do it would be to give the person who guessed the wrong letter the board (since, that's the rule already), but each player should also get points. 1 for the person with the wrong answer, and 2 for the one with the right (and the "stump the board" points should probably still be given too, maybe halved though).

Can you explain why the person with the wrong guess should get a point? And the stump should be halved in general or just in such a circumstance?

36 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Can you explain why the person with the wrong guess should get a point? And the stump should be halved in general or just in such a circumstance?

It really all depends on the fact that, although you threw up the right answer, it was at much later a time than the other guess. In any other game, I think that people would have taken the first answer given. Plenty do. I'm just going by the example with my logic. But I'd like to keep the game feeling fair while doing that. The person with the right answer still gets the board and is assured their points, but, since the latter should have happened and the board should have been stumped, it's only fair to give consolation. In a way, it's still giving the other guy confidence to guess the right answer sooner, to keep up on it and all. Also gives the person running the Hangman an idea of what should probably be done better for their next board, and to probably respond faster so issues like this don't crop up again (speaking from my own examples here).

If... that makes sense, of course. It's not really a big deal how it works out in my head, we don't have to do that. I just think keeping the game fair would help it a bit. No worries to your board, though, since you'll still get to run it and all.

(Plus uh... the guy getting points for the stump the field thing halved, that's more applied to the circumstance, yes. That as well doesn't need to happen. It'd be conducive, maybe, but that doesn't need to happen. It's more a choice than anything. Figured it would be worth the suggestion.)

• Moderators

Argh I am stupid. I updated the board but didn't write "Updated post". Sorry.

I still don't quite get why the person with the wrong guess should get a point. Do you want that so the person's effort is rewarded?

The 3 points for a stump would make more sense at well when we give the point mentioned above. The point pool would be 1, 2, 3 and 10. I'd like that.

So now the question I'd have is. Are you guys okay with me giving jj a point and Meh 3?

The A is on the board now.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, Lenne said:

I still don't quite get why the person with the wrong guess should get a point. Do you want that so the person's effort is rewarded?

I mean, kinda. It was my fault it wasn't updated anyhow, with this one. May as well.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, Lenne said:

The 3 points for a stump would make more sense at well when we give the point mentioned above. The point pool would be 1, 2, 3 and 10. I'd like that.

So now the question I'd have is. Are you guys okay with me giving jj a point and Meh 3?

I was thinking I just got 2, he'd get the 1. The points are whatever, really.

Also, N and S.

Archived