The Mustang Update

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any kind of update?? It's just blops 2 is only a few days away.... I'm losing faith that the new format will be ready in time. I would prefer to wait another few months instead of having it rushed out and full of bugs. If it's something thing that can't be talked about openly, Pm me or Skype me : Saladfingershd

We've been having some issues with the user import system, but we are working with vbulletin support to fix it. Once that's done we should be just about ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Our vB site is not cooperating very well. It turns out the way the databases for the current site are set up, it is a royal pain to get everything working on the vB site. Unfortunately at this time we have been recommended by vB support to find and hire a professional. This will be done eventually, but unfortunately it will be even farther off. I'm sorry guys, on behalf of all the CoDz staff.

• Moderators

Our vB site is not cooperating very well. It turns out the way the databases for the current site are set up, it is a royal pain to get everything working on the vB site. Unfortunately at this time we have been recommended by vB support to find and hire a professional. This will be done eventually, but unfortunately it will be even farther off. I'm sorry guys, on behalf of all the CoDz staff.

That sucks. :|

But thanks for the updates.

Honestly, we should apply what updates we can now that will be changed once we DO get the vB site running properly rather than having to adjust to a lot of new changes all at once. It's the least we could do. For one thing, the donor title is pissing me off! :lol:

But any other simple changes should be made just to get them out of the way now, IMO.

A this point i recommend starting from scratch, for gods sake PTG is better off then we are. Set everything up, and get it running. members will have to re-register yes, and things will take a bit longer to get sorted out, but in reality this was all supposed to be done before the reveal even happened. When the site moved the first time back in the day we had to re-register, i don't see what the big deal about it is now. get it done before it's too late. I was all set on signing up for premium but at this rate it does no good. That's my two cents.

If you build it, they will come.

I'm almost thinking that too. If we cannot get everything to transfer properly in the next month or so we should just start over on the new forum. I know I personally wouldn't care about my post count being gone. And seeing as brains wont transfer anyways, that's about all you'll be loosing. Well, that and your join date if that transfers over too. Oh, and medals perhaps. Anyways yes, I think transfered users or not we should try and be on the vB site before the 1st DLC rolls around.

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I say forget it, honestly. We've got everything but brains here, and I'm sure it wouldn't take nearly as much effort to try and get the those to work, rather than an entire website AGAIN.

Plus, I'm good on rewarding all those medals again... no thanks!

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I say forget it, honestly. We've got everything but brains here, and I'm sure it wouldn't take nearly as much effort to try and get the those to work, rather than an entire website AGAIN.

Plus, I'm good on rewarding all those medals again... no thanks!

Agreed! Can't you just send a email to all the inactive members and if they don't respond in a week or something you can delete them?