Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs (Straight Up Epiphany)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

What if there will be no easter eggs? :o

What if there's no zombies? What if the American government falls? What if the Earth stops spinning? What if the sun explodes? What if we stop suggesting such things?

What if I am...not allowed to make jokes anymore. :cry:

• Moderators

Lol lets get back on topic guys. I full-heartily believe that EEs will be the most complex system of quest and puzzles since f**king LEGO Indiana Jones

I hope that you can get a reward like the gamer pic on live for ps3.

For example a design or an avatar.

That is kinda on topic,right?

What if there will be no easter eggs? :o

What if there's no zombies? What if the American government falls? What if the Earth stops spinning? What if the sun explodes? What if we stop suggesting such things?

What if I am...not allowed to make jokes anymore. :cry:

Haha sorry man, I knew it was a joke, I just responded with a counter-joke.

Anyways, what about in-game rewards? I'd like to see something a little more original (and less OP) than permanent perks.

• Moderators

Anyways, what about in-game rewards? I'd like to see something a little more original (and less OP) than permanent perks.

I think this is what we should really be discussing. I actually think Treyarch put themselves in a rough position in regards to this. I agree that giving players permaperks is far OP so now the question becomes what is our reward for completing the EE. They can't do anything more rewarding than permaperks; however, giving us something less might seem like a let down to some.

In my opinion, I think they should either introduce a new Wunder Weapon upon the completion of the EE or grant all players in the lobby the ability to have a Wunder Weapon at the same time.

What if they just let you have all perks until you get down and as a bonus you get 20.000 points and no perk limit? And they could let you replay the music ee whenever you want.

It would be less op and still something good.

I think this is what we should really be discussing. I actually think Treyarch put themselves in a rough position in regards to this. I agree that giving players permaperks is far OP so now the question becomes what is our reward for completing the EE. They can't do anything more rewarding than permaperks; however, giving us something less might seem like a let down to some.

In my opinion, I think they should either introduce a new Wunder Weapon upon the completion of the EE or grant all players in the lobby the ability to have a Wunder Weapon at the same time.

FOUR WUNDERWAFFES

welp i honestly am sick of the whole format for easter eggs since ascension. i think the gold standards for map easter eggs are the classic maps (except NDU), kino, and five. this is because instead of making an obvious multi-step thing that is solved once and leaves almost no speculation, these maps are full of little visual and audio easter eggs that can mean scores of things. Hanging men, documents scattered on the ground (at least ascension had this...) chalk/blood writing, cork boards, more cryptic radios, number sequences, creepy shadows and sounds, all sorts of things!! now the story has in stead begun to focus more on character development, when the story elements were originally used to enrich the map by making everything more creepy. now the maps are in stead used to enrich the story, which is if anything boring now because everything is just right in our faces, plot holes and bland writing and all. i remember before ascension we had all these crazy theories and we paid attention to every little sound and pixel in the maps. now we just solve the easter egg overnight and there is so little else left to find other than radios and a song. it is getting too predictable, and because of all this focus on the shitty easter eggs that are no fun, almost no innovation other than perks and a new kind of teleporter and a new wonder weapon are added, and i go back to playing battlefield 3 after 2 days.

i am not saying that following a formula is bad. i am saying that there was a perfect formula and it was ditched in favor of what feels like an over-the-top yet boring homage to that same formula they ditched.

anyone else agree or at least see where i am coming from?