Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs (Straight Up Epiphany)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any map had a timwould be nuketown, and I bet you can guess why! KABOOOOOMMM!!!

P.s. you know how after you die in zombies you see zombies randomly dropping dead on the game over screen? Tgecenenyvto should be a cataclysmic massive nuclear blast that kills off the rest of the zombies. It would be AWESOME!

P.P.S. I want to see some kind of regular, non-round based occurence. Maybe every ten minutes a nuke goes off on nuketown and it has some interesting effect, or a massive screen-rattling shockwave hits you from one of the nukes in the distance. This could last a minute or more.

P.P.S.H. (see what I did there?) I want to see a new boss round. RADIOACTIVE ZOMBIE! They walk slightly faster than a normal zombie (no running) and have higher health. If they get within a certain distance of you you gradually take damage. When they die they "contaminate" that area for a while. So that area has the same radiation effect as the zombies for a round.

These zombies glow with a yellow orange aura when radioactive. If they have their own round they will come about 20 per wave, increasing as waves go by. If they are mixed in with normal zombies, they have the ability to spread a small amount of radiation to others. These newly infected ones will deal much less radio damage but a significant amount. These zombies emerge from the distance on all sodas of trinity avenue. This gives you. Chance to take then out before they contaminate the map.

Check out my wonderweapon ideas on the wunder-ful thread to see my weapon, the Ch3r-N0BY1 to see how they were created! Basically it is a radiation wunderweapon, and as part of the manhattan project, the Americans captured some undead soldiers and tested on them. Unfortunately the radiation killed the doctors and not the zombies. They now roam the desert of new Mexico after escaping from a research facility there (NMl).

PP2000: THIS IS MY THUNDERGUN! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE! MY THUNDERGUN IS MY BEST FRIEND! IT IS MY STRATEGY! I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY STRATEGY! WITHOUT ME MY THUNDER GUN IS USELESS! WITHOUT MY THUNDERGUN I AM USELESS! I MUST HIPFIRE MY THUNDERGUN TRUE! I MUST BE BOSSLIER THAN THE ZOMBIES WHO ARE TRYING TO KILL ME! I MUST PWN THEM BEFORE THEY PWN ME! I WILL! I SWEAR BEFORE THIS FORUM! WE ARE THE PROTECTORS OF OUR LEADERBOARD STATUS! WE ARE THE MASTERS OF THEM ZOMBITCHES! WE ARE THE DEFENDERS OF OUR LIVES! But peace... And amen.

I'm pretty sure they won't have a map specific, timed gameplay...As much as I want that to happen I don't think they will.

Maybe they will,who knows.

off topic,though: (since I can't write a pm to you,for some reason)

I wanted to congratulate you for having 2 well working topics in one day. :D

Thanks Lenne. Surprisingly this is going well. To me EE are the backbone of zombies. Without them we would have nothing to work for except high rounds.

i just want them to be how they always have been, they got more and more complex with every map and i hope that continues through blops2. They were almost like a training excersize in blops because it started off super easy, finding The films in Kino, then we had the game literally tell us what to do in Ascension, Shangri la got pretty complex, we had some help but most of it had to be done with smart thinking with the dials and the rods. Then Moon was literally out of this world complex and they even tried tricking you into thinking the EE was done by incorporating two achievements. I hope with blops 2 the first one is kind of a warm up but then jumps right back into the insanity :geek:

Well, Electric Jesus certainly had some stuff to say. Not sure what that last part was about :lol: but the rest of that post had some cool ideas. I wouldn't like to see Nuketown have a time limit for the whole game. I just feel like it wouldn't fit well with zombies (unless of course, it were it's own mode, or customizable option). But your ideas for the radiation zombies, etc. are pretty cool ;)

And I would like to see some tricky easter eggs for Blops 2. I'd like to try to figure one out on my own again, it was an awesome experience (and made me feel like a genius :mrgreen: )

Well, Electric Jesus certainly had some stuff to say. Not sure what that last part was about :lol: but the rest of that post had some cool ideas. I wouldn't like to see Nuketown have a time limit for the whole game. I just feel like it wouldn't fit well with zombies (unless of course, it were it's own mode, or customizable option). But your ideas for the radiation zombies, etc. are pretty cool ;)

And I would like to see some tricky easter eggs for Blops 2. I'd like to try to figure one out on my own again, it was an awesome experience (and made me feel like a genius :mrgreen: )

i think one interesting thing would be if in addition to a regular EE in the map, theymight have additional steps to the easter eggs that are only able to be comp0leted upon reaching a certain roung... so it wouldn't exclude recreational players from completing an ee, but would provide extra challenge for those able to make it to high rounds..... just a thought 8-)

I pray to God that they don't add a time limit for zombies. It's fun surviving the bastard undead for long periods of time. If they integrate timed gameplay though the slaughter of zombies will just become better! *Insert manic Richtofen laugh here* :twisted:

Thinking that would be a custom option, im pretty sure they're gunna keep the mechanics of the original zombies gameplay the same

Because it's a new game? I'm not saying take away the whole original concept. I'm just saying have timed gameplay specific maps.

New game old zombies, it should be in custom games. I understand where you're coming from but timed gameplay would be hard to create. for one, it would limit the amount of zombies you could group in a train so that kills that strat. What if you ran out of ammo and had to oh shit to go get more/buy a weapon off the wall/PaP, and the timer runs out while you're on say round 25? NOBODY would be happy with that, not even you. I realize it would add a whole new concept to the game because you would have to plan your rounds out more but that's not what Zombies is about.

I think your misunderstanding the meaning of timed gameplay. It's not where you have a timer and it counts down. It's where an infinite number of zombies spawn and the time goes up. Your high score is then based on how long you survived for. Trust me...I would hate timed games too...Different meaning though. Sorry for the confusion.

:idea: A man in nuketown is trapped in the ether by richtofen. the mans name is doctor Steven Clark or if you guys have any better names please post. He was working on a new wonder weapon and is over run by zombies and dies. He talks to you through the electronics while you do the steps. He will give it to you if you send his body to the place his soul is trapped. like gersch at the last step of ascension easter egg. When he gets his body back he will open a door to the wonder weapon. I have more but will only say to treyarch.

:idea: A man in nuketown is trapped in the ether by richtofen. the mans name is doctor Steven Clark or if you guys have any better please say. He was working on a new wonder weapon and will give it to you if you send his body to the place his soul is trapped. like gersch at the last step of ascension easter egg. When he gets his body back he will open a door to the wonder weapon. I have more but will only say to treyarch.

...wut