Check this out

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he says hes 100 percent sure its fan art but will not explain why he knows its fake. hmmmm... although the sketch in the upper right corner which i believe is the back side of the "cyborg"zombie lokks erily similar to this sketch. look at the bands on the arms as well as the limbs being sketched in multiple positions!

• Moderators

There was the exact same thread earlier today...which is now locked.

Just wanted to inform you about that.

What I did mean by saying that is that we should respect the fact that it has been locked.

I am talking to you chrisac. :P

Haven't posted here for a while.

Certainly looks real, although if it's fake its a very good fake.

things i have spotted:

Too advanced for 935?

scrawls on the middle left that looks like "isn't our problem any more

A faint scrawl saying zero point energy

another faint scrawl saying telekinesis i think

text on bottom right "at least the f***ing girl and those bloody dogs have stopped showing up, i think the rest say i've got a plan, last bit says this is MORSE

That zombie looks like it has some kind of plate on it, possibly gives it powers, telekinesis?

symbol next to to the zombie head, i think it's the iluminati but for the life of me i cannot remember

illustartion on the left looks like it attaches to an arm, looks like some kind of gun, possibly a zero point energy gun?

Thats it so far, it looks like a cyborg type zombie :o

Thoughts?

EDIT

the text on the middle left says she isn't our problem anymore, possibly referring to samantha?

yeah he says hes 100 percent sure its fan art but will not explain why he knows its fake. hmmmm... although the sketch in the upper right corner which i believe is the back side of the "cyborg"zombie lokks erily similar to this sketch. look at the bands on the arms as well as the limbs being sketched in multiple positions!

its pretty obvious that the loading screen is fan made, there are too many allusions to past things in zombies, 935, 115, the fucking girl and dog.

also did anyone notice that it says 1.21 Gigawatts

so now we cant speculate on fan art? This is the most intruiging thing ive seen on this forum for a while! why lock it???

because its a leak. if it were originally stated as hey look at my fan art of a loading screen sure we could enjoy it, but if it says hey look at this loading screen from BO2 zombies that has been released before 3arc wanted it to be, we're not allowed to take part of it.