Something that has been bugging me

Shooter. I get it. You don't agree. You've told us. But they still look nothing. Face-wise or body-wise.

:roll:

ugh. Have my words fallen on deaf ears young grasshoper? I've explained it multiple times.

Seriously, though, have fun discussing this imaginary man! :lol:

Shooter. I get it. You don't agree. You've told us. But they still look nothing. Face-wise or body-wise.

:roll:

ugh. Have my words fallen on deaf ears young grasshoper? I've explained it multiple times.

Seriously, though, have fun discussing this imaginary man! :lol:

Believe me, we will ;) Even if it turns out to be nothing, we will at the very least have fun discussing this

lol no the scar is under the same eye lol! you just proved my point :)

no he didn't. you are just reading what he is saying wrong. if you can't tell your L & R from another then that's fine, but please stop backtracking this conversation. scar talk DONE. porter porter porter porter porter - anyone?

wait wait give me one last thing to say.

i said the curved scar. CURVED! FS poster guy has a different type of scar under his left, its a diagonal line that goes from the mouth area to the apex of his cheek bone area. (as you can see im great at anatomy) whereas on richtofen it starts on the apex and works it way up towards the corners of his eye. next time please read my post correctly Birdman22.

you are oversimplyfying and incorrectly addressing this whole thread by saying that we are trying to link Porter to the CODZL guy. please either figure out what we are saying, or just sit back and know everything like you obviously do. gosh the elitism on this site is unreal. i have not been here for long, i have no authority, i don't even have 100 posts - i will be the first to admit that everytime. but it's like - to some people, if the OP doesn't have a little bit of color in their name - then it's absolute rubbish regardless of any facts, evidence, anything.

i am in no way, shape, or form justified to judge anyone based on what they say unless it is an obvious lie based on proven facts - other people feel differently i guess.

you are oversimplyfying and incorrectly addressing this whole thread by saying that we are trying to link Porter to the CODZL guy. please either figure out what we are saying, or just sit back and know everything like you obviously do. gosh the elitism on this site is unreal. i have not been here for long, i have no authority, i don't even have 100 posts - i will be the first to admit that everytime. but it's like - to some people, if the OP doesn't have a little bit of color in their name - then it's absolute rubbish regardless of any facts, evidence, anything.

i am in no way, shape, or form justified to judge anyone based on what they say unless it is an obvious lie based on proven facts - other people feel differently i guess.

i used to have color in my name, and then they took away the veteran member group. sadly the usergroup no longer exists, like i think i was a veteran for a month before the usergroup was deleted or vanished or what not.

We should get back on topic now. The debaters now have a place to go, so we can speculate to our heart's content :D

So, while I do believe that Porter plays a more prominent role than what little we've seen of him, I'm still unconvinced that he's the man in the CoDZL trailer. I still think it's Yena. Even if Shooter's right, and he never did go to Griffin Station or even Der Reise, he could've escaped after being compromised, and if he did it only makes sense that he would help on development (or even just testing) on these new wonder weapons (in particular, the Wave Gun).

But king, I have almost 2000 posts and I'm on your side!

very true, sorry for generalizing! okay i'm done on that. back to what's important:

So, while I do believe that Porter plays a more prominent role than what little we've seen of him, I'm still unconvinced that he's the man in the CoDZL trailer. I still think it's Yena. Even if Shooter's right, and he never did go to Griffin Station or even Der Reise, he could've escaped after being compromised, and if he did it only makes sense that he would help on development (or even just testing) on these new wonder weapons (in particular, the Wave Gun).

i'm going to meditate on this for a few minutes and then respond.

I love how this thread started as "Who is this man?" and it's taken a completely different turn and now that question is thrown into another thread.

Not really. We're still trying to answer the question of who the CoDZL guy is, the other thread is for people who still think that the guy on the poster is Richtofen. The way I see it, THAT argument was what was getting us off topic.

i asked radaustin what he thought of the waffe & dempsey on the first strike poster.

my q:

ulyssescampbell Ulysses Campbell

@radaustin27 thanks for the response! tiny.cc/fsposter why would Richt be holding thundergun & not waffe? ze docta loves his dg2 hmmm..

Aug 30, 3:52 PM via web

his a:

RADAUSTIN27 Reed

@ulyssescampbell Dempsey holds the wunderwaffe when they are teleported through time. So i don't think it's that odd.

Aug 30, 5:13 PM via web

i'm confused about which time travel sequence he is talking specifically about... but I do understand his point.

Because the devs wanted to diversify the wonder weapons. That's the only reason I see.

And look at the man's left eye in the poster. There is a scar under it. I'm not talking about the shadow under his right eye that is seen. There's a different scar that is not present on Richtofen that is present on the poster AND on the man from CoDZL.

To those who disagree, answer me this. Do the man in the poster and the man in CoDZL not look more similar than the man in the poster and Richtofen. Whether you agree that it is or isn't him, just answer me that.

And look at the man's left eye in the poster. There is a scar under it. I'm not talking about the shadow under his right eye that is seen. There's a different scar that is not present on Richtofen that is present on the poster AND on the man from CoDZL.

To those who disagree, answer me this. Do the man in the poster and the man in CoDZL not look more similar than the man in the poster and Richtofen. Whether you agree that it is or isn't him, just answer me that.

damn it fated i love you but there is a thread for this i thought we were past this! lol

Yes please move all debates on the identity of the man in the poster to the new thread that has been created. Here is a link - viewtopic.php?f=100&t=23906 - Enjoy. Any debates I see relating to this topic, in this particular thread will be moved to the new one, or maybe even just deleted, at my discretion. So have fun theory building HERE and identity debating THERE. :D

you sir, are the man.