When Souls Clash (part 1)

It was dark and gloomy,it was about 3 am and it had just finish raining.His clothes were all wet and still scare from the lightning.Carring only a .22 caliber rifle with 50 bullets left,he stalk the night alone and afraid searching for a safe place to sleep.It had been 3 months,when he was 17 but his birthday had passed since then,since those "things" that were once human killed his family infront of him.He had been through alot but his will to survive was still there.After 30 minutes of serching through the woods,he found a small cabin and went in and found it empty.Water was boiling and food on the table,warm...his guess was a family left in a hurry because of a walker's attack.He was tired and went to sleep after he ate a bit.About 3 hours later,he was woken up by a 16 years old girl with a winchester rifle in his face and yelled,"get up!."He frose in spot knowing his life and struggles might come to an end.

She demanded at gun point into the **** please report this topic, post ****,but to his suprise she put her rifle on the table,started crying and gave him a hug.She said crying,"It has been a long time since I have seen a real human." "Who are you anyway?",she asked."My name is Jack and I come from Los Angeles after those things were able to pass the quarantine and killed my family...",Jack answered."Oh,they made a quarantine? Seems things got out of hand quickly.I would of known but i ran away the first day as soon as the news flash came up 8 months ago and left my family at night because they planned to go to a goverment safe houses,but we both know those did not work out,*sigh*,figures...",she said."At least they might still be out there,but I know mine aren't...,but what is your name anyway and where are we?",asked Jack."My name is Denise and I don't know where we are either,but you haven't gone far because I lived in Union City so it seems you haven't change state but still,I traveled East for six weeks till I found this place.",Denise answered."So going back to either city is not an option right?",Jacked asked."No if they put a quarantine in L.A,they must have put one in Union City as well,and for all we know,the rest of the country,so its best we stay here for a while."answer Denise."Wait,you want travel?"asked Jacked once more."Well yeah,now that I found you,I guess we can travel,we got each other at least now right?",said Denise."I guess so...",answered Jack."Great!So lest reast now and plan something tomorrow,we need the rest,I can tell from you eyes.",suggested Denise."Yeah,I can see we are both tired.You are right, i will follow along for now.",responded Jack.

"Good night,Jack",whispered Denise as is she did not want Jack to hear her...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a great start to what is a pertentally facinating story.

I do think the chunck where the two characters meet is rather short and confusing. I think spacing that bit out alittle more with a little more reactions to whats being said would help.

Hope the other parts are coming soon

-Flareon