No Man's Land: 374 Kills ***World Record***

Hey guys, so after a lengthy break from NML, I got back into it the other day - goal of 370 achieved today :D
I still believe it's possible to at least get close to 380 after this run, mostly fast spawns here but some of them were slow.

Top tip = don't wait for stragglers for the first few groups after you get Jugg, just shoot for the kill once you have more than half a train (unless the rest are almost at you anyway).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXg1F0FmhA

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :)

380 is possible I believe. Based on a game I had this week in which I was 30 kills below my average at 6/6/40 ammo amount but still managed to get a 356 kill game, I can't help but think if I'd gotten those extra kills I'd be looking at a 380+ kill game.

Also in the 374 game, some slow spawns here and there and the start was a little slow.

Watched it a few times last night as well as this morning.

With 13 shots left and 342 kills, are you happy with 32 more kills?

I thought at that time 40+ kills was possible. Not to sound critical but do you feel this could have been a 385 game had you made all the right moves?

Really depends to be honest, if the spawns for those first 2 groups were fast then 380+ would definitely have been on the cards there. But those last few spawns were just so slow, and as we know all too well when time ticks by, the health rises. So I guess I did pretty good to get 30+ kills off of 11+ minute zombies.

• 2 months later...