Will Takeo be the key?

Hey everyone, over the past week I've been looking at a lot of threads from the zombies story forum and saw a lot of people talk about takeo getting his memory back and what he said on moon about destroying group 935 so i have a question. will takeo be the one to lead the group through fixing everything? he's been knowing what was going on since ascension i believe so he has to been understanding how richtofen has been teleporting them from place to place right?

what do you guys think?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that, whilst Takeo will play a large role in the story from now on, it will be Samantha who leads teads the group as she has had experience controlling the zombies and understands how to control them, so therefore knows how to stop them.

Here, I posted a thread about Samantha and her knowledge of the zombies, check it out and see what you think:

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=22405

I would like to imagine that either Tank or Nikolai would be more important, but of course I know that's not going to happen. They are just cannon fodder for the humor in the game. The real story comes from Takeo and/or Samantha. These two characters in themselves will deal with the apocalypse from a completely different view point than the other two (mentioned above). I would also like to think that we will be getting the same motion capture cutscenes in the zombie campaign just like the original campaign. I would love to see a talking Dempsey and Samantha.

I think Takeo will probably be the one to take charge. As for the cutscenes I rather have Treyarch not make any because it would ruin the core of zombies. I also enjoy figuring out how they get from one map to another and what happens between maps. Having cutscenes would just explain what happens and ruin what this website is so good at. Arming this jigsaw puzzle we call zombies. :geek:

I think Takeo will probably be the one to take charge. As for the cutscenes I rather have Treyarch not make any because it would ruin the core of zombies. I also enjoy figuring out how they get from one map to another and what happens between maps. Having cutscenes would just explain what happens and ruin what this website is so good at. Arming this jigsaw puzzle we call zombies. :geek:

Well don't forget, we will be getting maps for 4 Z 4, Classic, and Campaign versions of zombies. So even if they explain things in more detail for the campaign they may be a lot more vague in dealing with the other two game modes maps.

• 3 months later...

A lot of evidence points towards both takeo and tank knowing something beyond their memory's, something takeo remembered after moon, and something tank is beginning to remember... But there is one element we have looked over...

Nikolai Belinski...

The drunken soviate we all have come to love... I beleive he has the MOST valuable past that he can't, and doesn't want to, get a grip of... I'f there were some kind of instant-rehab for him... Could it be possible for him to remember some grand soviate seceret known only to him and a select few? He was a high officer in russia.. Before stalin left him on the front line... But if he could recover what could lie in that odd head of his?

While I think Takeo would be a cool and capeable leader, I think Samantha will take that role. She must have a plan to get Edward out of the Aether or will develop one. As for Nikolai, I think there might be more to him than meets the eye. Richtofen definatly favors him the most, perhaps Richtofen will try to sway Nikolai in helping him with future plans.

Hmmmm.... OR will a 3rd player come to play and samanthia and richtofen are both kicked from the aether... Then it'd be easy for duel team zombies... Maxis or richtofen... Richtofen will likely be joined by Nikolai, Samule, Russman and as for maxis, she will likely be joined by tank, takeo, Marelton and misty...

I say this because Nikolai and richtofen are on friendly terms, unlike tank and richtofen, takeo will want to destroy 935, and I say maxis's roll now is to protect the world and forget 935, Samule can hear richtofen and is good buddy's with russman, so they likely will link with richtofen...

Marelton and misty are on speaking terms, and let's be honest, if marelton was told to compleat a task by a supercomputer on the moon... He's not going to ask any questions... Er... Dealing with the PURPOSE of the task, not so much how maxis works...

Now Sam and richtofen may become sort of "leaders" and may not be playable characters on certain maps.. Although what do I know? We could have a huge mish-mosh here and I can't predict any of it....

Hmmmm.... OR will a 3rd player come to play and samanthia and richtofen are both kicked from the aether... Then it'd be easy for duel team zombies... Maxis or richtofen... Richtofen will likely be joined by Nikolai, Samule, Russman and as for maxis, she will likely be joined by tank, takeo, Marelton and misty...

I say this because Nikolai and richtofen are on friendly terms, unlike tank and richtofen, takeo will want to destroy 935, and I say maxis's roll now is to protect the world and forget 935, Samule can hear richtofen and is good buddy's with russman, so they likely will link with richtofen...

Marelton and misty are on speaking terms, and let's be honest, if marelton was told to compleat a task by a supercomputer on the moon... He's not going to ask any questions... Er... Dealing with the PURPOSE of the task, not so much how maxis works...

Now Sam and richtofen may become sort of "leaders" and may not be playable characters on certain maps.. Although what do I know? We could have a huge mish-mosh here and I can't predict any of it....

I don't know how much you know of the story, but it's quite clear that by Shagri-La at the earliest, Nikolai hates Richtofen and their friendship is over. Richtofen however still admires Nikolai, perhaps even being in love with him, however that feeling is mutual. Also, it is known through Nuketown Zombies that Marlton waorked for the US government and was forced to lock himself inside the bunker in Nuketown due to an overwhelming amount of zombies coming from nearby Area 51 and attacking his research team, with him being the only survivor. Because of his links with the US government, I would think Marlton is perhaps more keen to study the creatures and would perhaps want to side with whoever will keep them alive (So probably Richtofen).

Samuel can only hear Richtofen because he is extremely paranoid and possibly schizofrenic (Like Richtofen), so is more prone to hearing the creepy stuff again like Richtofen before him. Whilst you are right that Russman and Samuel are friends, they by no means wouldn't want to team up with Richtofen as he is largely responisble for what happened to the Earth. Same goes for Misty and Marlton, however I don't think any of the 4 new characters would want to team up with Maxis either as (if they knew this) her father launched the missiles. Also just worth mentioning Marlton appears to have a crush on Misty and vice versa so they are on more than speaking terms.

In conclusion, I think our original characters will side with Maxis, the four new survivors will create a new team and Richtofen will have no supporters due to the events of Moon and TranZit.

However, nome of this is relevant as i'm fairly sure they cannot be kicked out of the Aether and once they are in control they remain in control until someone boots them out (i.e. Richtofen to Samantha), or they are otherwise defeated.

I don't know how much YOU know about the storyline, but it is clear out of the quotes from richtofen and Nikolai on tranzit(obviously Nikolai wasn't commenting but was mentioned) moon, and shangrila that Nikolai is mad at richtofen but is slowly becoming more and more ok with him, and its obvious richtofen likes Nikolai. Also it was NOT confirmed at all, any of what you said about marelton, he WAS the area 51 but in no way was he a research scientist OR was he there to study creatures or have any fasination of them.. In fact! His HATRED of being touched would suggest he didn't like working with animals at all! And by "kicked out" of the ather I MENT as I said, in that a 3rd player or, perhaps a vrill ya or other scientist/aether guru would take control of the aether...

Also why would the origional 4 trust maxis? HE BLEW UP RUSSIA, AMERICA, and JAPAN! They're likely furious against him and would only work with him again for a REALLY good purpose...

Allow me to join.

Richtofen and Nikolai were a kind of couple. They had many stages in their relationship:

1. Torture

Richtofen tested on Nikolai for fun. He wiped his memory of this.

2. Comrades

They worked together, helping each other, and had a much better relationship than, say, Richtofen and Dempsey.

3. Friends

Richtofen started to like Nikolai more. Nikolai was a bit uneasy about this, at least around the time of Ascension.

4. Lovers

They liked each other... lustfully. Richtofen liked Nikolai, and Nikolai reciprocated.

5. Enemies

After Richtofen's betrayal of Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, Nikolai is now left to fight to survive the onslaught Richtofen has brought him. Richtofen misses him but feels no remorse for being the hand that brings him closer to death.

• 1 month later...

Of all the original characters, Takeo seem to be the most likely to play an important role in the rest of the story. Tank is not the brightest and Nikolai is crazy, so without the directions from Richthofen, they can't really do anything. Takeo, on the other hand, struck me as being smart enough to be able to track down and defeat Richthofen. As for Sam, she has spent a large part of her life trapped in the pyramid controlling zombies, so I doubt that she would be up to taking down Richthofen. Thus, it seems that Takeo is the most likely of the original crew to play a major part in the future of zombies. :ugeek:

Not entirely true, Dempsky won't be much help, but I feel his need is super important somewhere along the storyline, takeo may be the key yes... But Nikolai isn't crazy, he's a drunk! Remove the liqueur... And we may find some surprising secrets... And samanthia has been in the ather, she may understand things we don't and be able to build things we know not about...

Sorry mocking me, but TheMadHatter's right, Nikolai does require Vodka to function. Just because you think he may not need it now doesn't mean it's been confirmed in story.

Just the same, has it been confirmed he does need it now? No.

And being violent doesn't make one crazy... The fact he did what he did could have been done while drunk, or he's just power hungry, making it all the more likely he knows some soviate secrets....

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Nikolai_Belinski if you read the bio of Nikolai from WaW map pack 2, presented here at the call of duty wiki, it appears that Nikolai became an alcoholic only after he was sent to the front lines. So his violence is not a result of alcoholism. Also, during the Stalin's reign as leader of the USSR, he would execute anyone who even slightly opposed him politically. For Nikolai to threaten him so much that Stalin has to send him to the front lines, he must have been crazy, otherwise Nikolai would have been to afraid to threaten Stalin.