Fattening up Zombies

As most of you know Black Ops 2 will have a Zombies mode with many new features such as campaign, new game modes, bigger maps, (possibly) Double PaP. Now this might seem like a cool edition to Zombies but, to hundreds if not thousands of people in the community wouldn't like this to happen. Think about how much the game would change if this happened. The reason bigger maps would be a problem is 1. Perks more spread out so juggernog is far away. 2. Teammate is more than likely away from you harder to revive. 3. Harder to find power and box. New game modes, most likely people will play these at the beginning and begin to gravitate away from them after they play them for a week or so, which isn’t a problem but, why make it then. Double PaP it wouldn’t make much sense to implement this seeing as though it would 1. Probably be very expensive. 2. Be difficult to get to. 3 May not even be worth it. My main point is Trearch please don’t turn my favorite game of all time into a ridiculously over complicated no good game.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must disagree. The majority of players in the community support and love these new additions. This is the third game zombies has been in, if they didn't change anything i'm sure it would get boring and players would get upset. Besides Treyarch isn't stupid they know how to create a perfect balance so players won't find themselves frustrated or disappointed in how the game turns out. You have to trust Treyarch, it's their job to make good games and this forum wouldn't exist if they didn't.

As most of you know Black Ops 2 will have a Zombies mode with many new features such as campaign, new game modes, bigger maps, (possibly) Double PaP. Now this might seem like a cool edition to Zombies but, to hundreds if not thousands of people in the community wouldn't like this to happen. Think about how much the game would change if this happened. The reason bigger maps would be a problem is 1. Perks more spread out so juggernog is far away. 2. Teammate is more than likely away from you harder to revive. 3. Harder to find power and box. New game modes, most likely people will play these at the beginning and begin to gravitate away from them after they play them for a week or so, which isn’t a problem but, why make it then. Double PaP it wouldn’t make much sense to implement this seeing as though it would 1. Probably be very expensive. 2. Be difficult to get to. 3 May not even be worth it. My main point is Trearch please don’t turn my favorite game of all time into a ridiculously over complicated no good game.

agreed

I'm sick of people saying "Oh, thry're changing it too much, It's not zombies anyomre, woe is me!"

The entirety of zombies is an experiment. Developers themselves have stated that in every map they experiment with new things and new features. If people don't like them, they change them.

I'm just tired of people whining and crying about a game they haven't even played yet. Wait until it comes out and PLAY THE DAMN THING. If you don't like what they're doing, then you can say you don't like it.

This isn't directed solely at you, QuickRevive, it's directed at everyone who's doing this.

You're saying that bigger maps and more options would make the game harder? Sorry but that's completely backwards.

Mark my words... Cod will go the same way as almost anything else that makes it this big... It will litteradly crumble under its own weight...

It is the artist that created the phrase: you don't know what you have till it's gone because with all art, making ing the picture isn't the problemb, its when you cram all these other details into the picture that problembs start...

My point is, zombies has near perfection already, sure switching to the multiplayer is good news, as is the theater mode... But if they slack off on the actual game, I'll be pissed!

8 player? No prob, VS mode? No prob, crappy map that no work was put into? :evil: