115 Super Soldiers

While I was pondering the great mystery of element 115, a thought struck me and I don't believe this has been answered before. If someone has answered this or if it has been explained, then I do apologize. I just haven't seen anything spefically about this yet.

So my question is, why is it that our heroes are able to handle 115 without it harming or killing them and bringing them back as a mindless undead corpse? As well as the FIVE and Cotd crew. What makes these humans resistant to the harmful effects of this mysterious alien element?

There was a book I read once (I forget what the title was) where an alien race froze time on Earth and tried to invade it. At the same time, there was still many people (mostly kids) who were unaffected by this, and even granted them superhuman capabilities, and the reason why is because they had some ancient alien ancestors that were of the same race as the invading aliens.

I believe that in the world of cod zombies, these "super soldiers" are in fact descendants of the Vril-Ya, since they seem to have been able to utilize 115 properly, as well as being able to resist harmful effects. This is just my theory anyway.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Richtofen was experimenting on the 3 (NIk, tak and tank but he killed the mexican guy). He said they were the successful test subjects. Also on a radio found in der riese near the type 100 I quote "Damnit, I can't find my pills". Hopefully these pills have an anti radioactive effect.

The pills referred to in the Der Riese radio are cyanide pills, I believe Maxis actually says this in another radio. And Richthofen experiments on them because 115 doesn't kill or harm them. What about the FIVE or Cotd crew? They are also unaffected by the deadly effects of 115, and as far as we know, Richthofen never experimented on them.

Good theory :D and about the cotd and five crew

While I was pondering the great mystery of element 115, a thought struck me and I don't believe this has been answered before. If someone has answered this or if it has been explained, then I do apologize. I just haven't seen anything spefically about this yet.

So my question is, why is it that our heroes are able to handle 115 without it harming or killing them and bringing them back as a mindless undead corpse? As well as the FIVE and Cotd crew. What makes these humans resistant to the harmful effects of this mysterious alien element?

There was a book I read once (I forget what the title was) where an alien race froze time on Earth and tried to invade it. At the same time, there was still many people (mostly kids) who were unaffected by this, and even granted them superhuman capabilities, and the reason why is because they had some ancient alien ancestors that were of the same race as the invading aliens.

I believe that in the world of cod zombies, these "super soldiers" are in fact descendants of the Vril-Ya, since they seem to have been able to utilize 115 properly, as well as being able to resist harmful effects. This is just my theory anyway.

the weren't exposed to the element like the super soldiers were, because if you think about it,

in five the had already fixed the teleporters and the characters never actually knew about element 115 except for "Kennedy and Macramara" so they were never exposed to the effects.

The call of the dead map didn't even feature teleporters or crashed 115 meteors so besides the EE the actors had zero amount of exposer to the element

So in conclusion the only super soldiers that we know of are tank, tac, and nik........

You make a good point Humble Soldier, but I have to respectfully disagree. In FIVE, the teleporters are powered by 115, thus exposing them through that. In Cotd, there is 115 on the ship and all over, that was the whole reason George wanted to go there in the first place (it's also where Richthofen performed his experiments with 115, so the radioactive part would still be there).

PaP is powered by 115, as are the wunder weapons, and the special grenades. Zombies can't be formed without 115 being present in the first place. The zombies couldn't exactly follow them if they time traveled, so they were already there at Cotd. And FIVE, they had 115 located in the labs and were experimenting with wunder weapons and teleporters, of which they couldn't do without 115 in the first place.

Not to mention that 115 is radioactive, therefore the rocks don't have to be there. The radiation would still be present for a long time.

• Administrators

You make a good point Humble Soldier, but I have to respectfully disagree. In FIVE, the teleporters are powered by 115, thus exposing them through that. In Cotd, there is 115 on the ship and all over, that was the whole reason George wanted to go there in the first place (it's also where Richthofen performed his experiments with 115, so the radioactive part would still be there).

PaP is powered by 115, as are the wunder weapons, and the special grenades. Zombies can't be formed without 115 being present in the first place. The zombies couldn't exactly follow them if they time traveled, so they were already there at Cotd. And FIVE, they had 115 located in the labs and were experimenting with wunder weapons and teleporters, of which they couldn't do without 115 in the first place.

Not to mention that 115 is radioactive, therefore the rocks don't have to be there. The radiation would still be present for a long time.

I have to disagree with them being powered 115, in FIVE I mean. As we know, the FIVE teleporters and the Gersch Device each have numbers protruding out of it, meaning that the technology must the same. After Operation Paperclip and Operation Osoaviakhim in 1945 after the war ended, the United States and Russia took the technology and the genius' that were harbored in Germany and made their own technology with it.

We have proof that some of the scientists in the Ascension Group were ex-935 members, and I am sure that most would agree that the Ascension Group, or part of it, worked in Ascension. That means that there were ex-935 members working in Ascension, so they could have created some of the technology that is apparent there.

With the advancements in technology over 15 years, 1945 being the ending of the war and the early 60's when Ascension takes place, the scientists came to the realization that they did not need to use 115 in the teleporters.

A large reason I believe that there is no 115 in them is based off the quote from the radio: "Thank God they did not take the diary: the things I have learned about the Element 115." While it can be debated, to me that sounds like they aren't working with 115, or that they have very little knowledge with it. If you think about it, nothing in Ascension really calls out 115, to me at least. Some say that the Thundergun originates from the Ascension Group and is called "Project Thunder," yet that weapon doesn't have 115 in it (that we can confirm at least). We also have never seen a reference from the Ascension Group to 115, they worked largely with Nova 6 gas, that was what they did. I mean I have searched around Ascension, nothing sticks out that that they were working with 115.

I have to disagree with them being powered 115, in FIVE I mean. As we know, the FIVE teleporters and the Gersch Device each have numbers protruding out of it, meaning that the technology must the same. After Operation Paperclip and Operation Osoaviakhim in 1945 after the war ended, the United States and Russia took the technology and the genius' that were harbored in Germany and made their own technology with it.

We have proof that some of the scientists in the Ascension Group were ex-935 members, and I am sure that most would agree that the Ascension Group, or part of it, worked in Ascension. That means that there were ex-935 members working in Ascension, so they could have created some of the technology that is apparent there.

With the advancements in technology over 15 years, 1945 being the ending of the war and the early 60's when Ascension takes place, the scientists came to the realization that they did not need to use 115 in the teleporters.

A large reason I believe that there is no 115 in them is based off the quote from the radio: "Thank God they did not take the diary: the things I have learned about the Element 115." While it can be debated, to me that sounds like they aren't working with 115, or that they have very little knowledge with it. If you think about it, nothing in Ascension really calls out 115, to me at least. Some say that the Thundergun originates from the Ascension Group and is called "Project Thunder," yet that weapon doesn't have 115 in it (that we can confirm at least). We also have never seen a reference from the Ascension Group to 115, they worked largely with Nova 6 gas, that was what they did. I mean I have searched around Ascension, nothing sticks out that that they were working with 115.

Good point "Kill_All_Monkeys" and "tac"

But i must say i have to side with "tac" on this, because every person that the radios really go indepth about the element, correct me if im wrong :D , say that after "over exposer" to the element causes pretty much a comeplete break down in mental toughness "insanity"

Now we know that the five ummm not heros.......... players i guess, don't take in a real exposer to the element except for the pack a punch, the teleporters don't hurt the zombies or change your "view" when you use them, so this means that the element is made the same way as the gersch device, except the gersch device was made to trap certain people and kill them with a bunch of 115 power? don't really understand the gersch device fully because i mean you teleport but the zombies die, because the points bar goes up when the zombies start to be sucked in.......weird anyway back to the gersch device, has anyone notice the numbers generating outside the device, because of these numbers i suspect that the zombies are being teleported to five so there might not be any 115 in the labs....i said might so nobody quote me on that.

As far as call of the dead goes the only reason their are zombies present is because the group telepotered the causing a 115 shock arcoss the island, sam then realized that her quest of killing all of group 935 was not over as rictophen, the last surviving member, has returned. And once again their is no teleporters are big chunks of 115 on the boats that we have seen except for the EE song meteorite 115 chunks and the pack a punch is really the only exposer except for george shocking you

Nice to see you tac and hows your vacation going Kill_All_Monkeys

My vacation is going great, it kind of sucks that I have to use my iPod though to use the interwebs.

And Tac, I think I have to agree with you about FIVE. But I have one question about Ascension. What about the lunar landers crashing with the undead monkeys? And wouldn't there had to have been 115 present for zombies to form in the first place? Or was that just Sam bringing zombies there?

I agree but I think considering what happened at Der Riese, and the loading screen for ascension. Some of the Zombies went with them. Consider the fabric of reality being torn by the Wunderwaffe, then consider what happened at Ascension, Shangri- La (The place is being destroyed or transported in the loading screen) and in five the zombies followed you through the teleporters. So logically it may explain the speed of which the infection spread. It spread through time. And remember Sam was in control.

Oh and I thought The Five teleporters were powered by 114. I heard it somewhere on here.

As for 935 scientists being part of ascension, this more or less confirms how they got their hands on the designs for the same Thundergun many thought Maxis had designed. Unless they were collaborating across time as I once suspected - Nacht Der Untoten loading screen kinda gave me that idea.

My vacation is going great, it kind of sucks that I have to use my iPod though to use the interwebs.

And Tac, I think I have to agree with you about FIVE. But I have one question about Ascension. What about the lunar landers crashing with the undead monkeys? And wouldn't there had to have been 115 present for zombies to form in the first place? Or was that just Sam bringing zombies there?

I know you asked tac for a response but i thought of a logical answer to post in its place for now :D Im guessing the gersch device sent out a 115 shock across ascension, since they did have people from group 935 in it.

As for the monkeys, im guessing that they where sent to a or from a place with 115 and died from space, but 115 brought them back and sam can use them.

Also glad your having a good time on you vacation, and i can see how it would be anoyning using your ipod to keep updating the post ;)

I know you asked tac for a response but i thought of a logical answer to post in its place for now :D Im guessing the gersch device sent out a 115 shock across ascension, since they did have people from group 935 in it.

As for the monkeys, im guessing that they where sent to a or from a place with 115 and died from space, but 115 brought them back and sam can use them.

Also glad your having a good time on you vacation, and i can see how it would be anoyning using your ipod to keep updating the post ;)

My thought on that was the since the Gersche Device is a portal to the Aether, Samantha may have brought zombies through using that, or as you said, infected the place with 115 radiation or something, converting all it's personnel to zombies.

And the monkeys, I believe they said in one of the radios that they sent them to the Moon, and we all know that is a 115 hot spot. At least I thought that's what they said, its either that or just into space.

• Administrators

Some will surely disagree with me on this, and that's fine. There are Landers in Ascension and Shangri-La, and Shangri-La has 115 everywhere. Now, for arguments sake, let's just say that Shangri-La is on Mars. The Russians have sent crafts to Mars before so that is an option, perhaps. If you care not to believe that one, you can believe the other popular option that the monkeys were going to the Moon. Point is, they encountered 115 not on Earth, as Yuri talks about blasting monkeys out of the atmosphere.

As for Zombies in Ascension, the Gersh device is connected to Aether, we know this for sure. Now, there is an undead army and the characters always say "go back to Hell" so they were in it at one point, and I believe Hell is Aether, credited by Samantha's quote. "Something far darker than you lies in there Edward!" So they were in Hell, and came out of it via the Gersh device portal.

Does anyone else think that nacht der untoten is going to have a game changing plot to the story at some point?

I mean with the cutscene in WAW and the new comic book loading screen showing to what looks to be gersch using a gersch device to arrive back in 1946? i think was the comic book date? I don't know but im sensing a continuation for ascension

I know im stepping out on aline here, but why would they time travel, with the gersch devices, to places they've already been unless they have some story falue. Mabye the classic maps in BO are a continuation of moon, now heres where alot of posts are going to go agianst and thats okay because it is just a suggestion, and i even disagree with alot with this post but what if there trying to find something that can stop rictophen in the past like idk the original crew tank, nic, and tak go into the gersch devices and somehow teleport back to the past but all of them are in different places for instance, nikolia went to der riese, tank went to the asylum, and takeo went to shi no numa just a thought or in the comic book strip in nacht der untoten has gersch finding the first outbreak and somehow trying to stop it? Sorry nacht is the second out break. anyway that just a side thought im sure someone has a good bunch of facts to counter this thought so i say post away :!:

• Administrators

Does anyone else think that nacht der untoten is going to have a game changing plot to the story at some point?

I mean with the cutscene in WAW and the new comic book loading screen showing to what looks to be gersch using a gersch device to arrive back in 1946? i think was the comic book date? I don't know but im sensing a continuation for ascension

I personally don't know what to make of the dates on the Loading Screens, because it is suggesting that Kino der Toten is in 1950, which is likely wrong because the map has the almost-finished Fernsehturm, dating it around 1968. On top of that, there is the Berlin Wall, built up on August 13, 1961.

I know im stepping out on aline here, but why would they time travel, with the gersch devices, to places they've already been unless they have some story falue. Mabye the classic maps in BO are a continuation of moon, now heres where alot of posts are going to go agianst and thats okay because it is just a suggestion, and i even disagree with alot with this post but what if there trying to find something that can stop rictophen in the past like idk the original crew tank, nic, and tak go into the gersch devices and somehow teleport back to the past but all of them are in different places for instance, nikolia went to der riese, tank went to the asylum, and takeo went to shi no numa just a thought or in the comic book strip in nacht der untoten has gersch finding the first outbreak and somehow trying to stop it? Sorry nacht is the second out break. anyway that just a side thought im sure someone has a good bunch of facts to counter this thought so i say post away :!:

I think that the classic maps are for gameplay purposes and the characters were never there, only because that would suck to find a way to include that in the story. Also, the voice in those maps are Richtofen not Samantha, so I don't think they are a continuation.

• Administrators

I think the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen is a collaboration of the germans and russians across time. That's what I'm guessing.

I have a feeling that the man in the NDU Loading Screen is Pavel Gorki, Lev Kravechenko's cousin and a man at the Massacre at Der Riese. He own the company GKM, which, according to Black Ops intel, "funnels the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes." And we know that the Russians were Kravchenko and Dragovish, who were working with Cuba. As you can see, below, there is a man looking at crates with the Hammer and Sickle (RUS), writing saying Cuba and Vietnam.

I think the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen is a collaboration of the germans and russians across time. That's what I'm guessing.

I have a feeling that the man in the NDU Loading Screen is Pavel Gorki, Lev Kravechenko's cousin and a man at the Massacre at Der Riese. He own the company GKM, which, according to Black Ops intel, "funnels the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes." And we know that the Russians were Kravchenko and Dragovish, who were working with Cuba. As you can see, below, there is a man looking at crates with the Hammer and Sickle (RUS), writing saying Cuba and Vietnam.

[ Image ]

That makes sense, but going all the way back to 1943. The war didn't end till 1945. So the germans at Der Riese could have made contact.

Okay lets take a look at the list before us and hoping treyarch did them in order

Loading screen in Call of Duty: Black Ops

Main article: Nacht der Untoten "You drove them deep into the heart of Reich. You thought they were dead. You were wrong." — Nacht der Untoten description

Nacht der Untoten (German: "Night of the Undead") is the first map of the Zombies campaign. It is also the smallest and simplest, there are only three rooms in this map. The Zombies in this map are less deadly than the ones in the others, as they do not reach through windows, they do not run as fast and they're the least smart in terms of AI. The zombies also look more human in this one and they just groan and moan. This was the only map not to include perks, until the September 27, 2011 update that provided every map with Mule Kick, however, this only applies to Call of Duty: Black Ops. Because it is a last minute developer addition, this map simply acts as an introduction to the Nazi Zombies game mode and does not advance the zombie story arc, it's more along the lines of an isolated incident for four unnamed soldiers. It takes various design elements from a building in the multiplayer map Airfield, the building in the map therefore earning the name "Zombie House". However, it has nothing to do with that map story-wise. The version in Call of Duty: Black Ops features the World at War power-ups, including the Carpenter power-up including the power-up icons, instead of the text and remaining time at the bottom. Cold War weapons are available in the Mystery Box, and zombies can now reach through the windows to hit the players, and a new musical Easter egg called Undone is now available.

Verrückt

Main article: Verrückt "Electroshock therapy. Chemically engineered beverages. Hordes of Undead Nazis. Find the power to unite and send them back to their graves!" — Verrückt description

Verrückt (German: "Crazy") is the second map in the Zombies campaign. It is based off Asylum, as they share many traits. The zombies in it are much more dangerous because they can attack through windows, deal more damage and run faster. This is also the first map to include traps, perks, and Bouncing Betties, as well as the first map to require the electricity to be turned on. There are ten rooms in this map, which require 'points' to open. This is the first map where the mystery box can be transported by the teddy bear and reappear somewhere else. This level takes place in Wittenau Sanatorium in Berlin, Germany, and this is the only map to feature different factions. There is a German and American side, each with the faction's respective weapons. When playing with three or four players, they will be split up and have to reunite at the generator room. This map also introduces the PPSh-41, available from the Mystery Box.

Shi No Numa

Main article: Shi No Numa "Maggot ridden corpses. Bug infested swamp. Hundreds of undead Imperial Army. Choose your tactic and defend for your lives!" — Shi No Numa description Shi No Numa (Japanese: "Swamp of Death") is the third map in the Zombies campaign, and is the first not to feature Nazi Zombies. The max zombie running speed has been reduced from a full sprint back to the original "zombie run", possibly for difficulty reasons. There are five main buildings in this map and four unlockable swamp areas connecting these buildings. Four of the buildings contain only one room, while the main building has three (Starting Room, Warning Room and Mystery Box Spawn). This is the second map where the electricity doesn't have to be turned on. This map, along with Shangri-La and Moon, has perk machines that spawn randomly (save for Mule Kick). This is also the second map where the mystery box can move, with a new feature: a yellow beam above the place which it has spawned. Players can now walk outside of buildings without glitches or cheating and zombies can spawn next to them without bypassing a barrier. The Zipline utility is introduced here, and returns in Call of the Dead. There are now special rounds in which the players ward off Hellhounds, a newly introduced enemy and are awarded with a Max Ammo afterwards. It is also the first map where the individual identities of the players are known. Shi No Numa also introduces a new Wonder Weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, an electricity-casting weapon that can destroy up to 10 zombies at once, in a chain reaction. This map is also the only one with the Flogger, a manually activated 'trap'. In this map, the Zombies backstory unfolds for the four main characters. This is the first map not based on a map built into the game.

Der Riese

Loading screen in Call of Duty: World at War

Main article: Der Riese "The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is where it all began. This is where the master plan took shape. Is this where it all ends?" — Der Riese description

Der Riese (German: "The Giant") is the fourth map in the Zombies game mode. It takes some features from the multiplayer map Nightfire. It is the first map where zombies can climb over areas and jump down from an area towards the characters. It also introduces the Pack-A-Punch machine, which for 5000 points, upgrades weapons to have increased ammo capacity, more power, higher fire rate etc. It is the second map where the power is required to be switched on. Der Riese is the third map where Perk-a-Cola machines are included, and the second where perk machines do not spawn randomly. Der Riese is the second map to contain hellhounds, which spawn about every 5 rounds. It is the first map to have teleporters, the Monkey bomb, the Bowie Knife, and the Fly Trap. It is the second map where the identity of the characters are known, and sub-sequentially advances the plot. It is the second to have a small objective, which is turning on the power and connecting the three teleporters to the mainframe to access the Pack-a-Punch machine. Der Riese also features the new "Carpenter" power-up, which boards up all opened windows in the level and award the players 200 points. It is the first of two maps in which Hellhounds spawn alongside Zombies. This occurs after the third Hellhound round sometime after round 16.

Kino der Toten

Loading screen

Main article: Kino der Toten "Battle the undead in this theatrical installment of "Zombies". New twists and clues could uncover the final plan. It's show time!" — Kino der Toten

Kino der Toten (German: "Cinema of the Dead") is the fifth map in the Zombies game mode, introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops. The four original characters are playable. It has almost all the features from Der Riese, including the Bowie Knife, Teleporters, Pack-a-Punch Machine, and Monkey Bomb, although the Wunderwaffe DG-2 does not return. A new Wonder Weapon, the Thundergun, makes it first appearance, replacing the Wunderwaffe DG-2. It is the first map to have purchasable Cold War weapons, as well as the first map to have the new Gas Zombies. It is the third map to require the electricity to be turned on, and is the first Zombies map to not have the Mystery Box spawn in a fixed location. It is also available on the iPhone version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies.

"Five"

Main article: "Five" "The Pentagon is under attack! Washington is going to DEFCON 1 in this installment of "Zombies"." — "Five"

"Five" is the sixth map in the Zombies game mode, introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops. The playable characters in this map are President John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara, and Fidel Castro. A new Wonder Weapon, the Winter's Howl, has been introduced on this map. New features in this map include the use of elevators, the DEFCON control system, American zombies, and the Pentagon Thief. The Pentagon Thief substitutes the Hellhounds, which do not appear in the map. Also new to this map are the incomplete Electro-Shock defenses, which require one part each before being available for use. Unlike other maps featuring teleporters, this map has multiple teleporters and they can be used by zombies. It is the fourth map where the electricity is required to be turned on. The map may be based off a canceled multiplayer map titled "Pentagon." This is also the first map to not have the four main characters in it since they have been introduced. This map will be available on the iPhone version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies in the future.

Dead Ops Arcade

Loading screen

Main article: Dead Ops Arcade

Dead Ops Arcade is an arcade based Zombies game in Call of Duty: Black Ops and the seventh in the game mode. The player can unlock this by breaking free from the chair and typing in "DOA" or "3ARC UNLOCK" in the computer. "3ARC UNLOCK" will also unlock all Campaign levels for Mission Select and "Five" if not completed. By doing this, the player will also unlock the "Insert Coin" achievement for 5G and can access Dead Ops Arcade from the Zombies menu. This map plays no role in the Zombies plot. 50 levels of Dead Ops Arcade feature on the iOS version of Black Ops Zombies.

Ascension

Loading screen

Main article: Ascension "The risen dead have overtaken a Soviet cosmodrome and all Hell has broken loose. The countdown to the zombie apocalypse has begun." — Ascension Ascension is the eighth map in the Zombies game mode, released on February 1, 2011, as part of the First Strike map pack on Xbox 360. It takes place in an abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome. There are two new perks, Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper. Double Tap Root Beer doesn't return, but it was initially set to appear. Space Monkeys have replaced the Pentagon Thief and Hellhounds. There is a new power-up introduced here, the Random Perk Bottle, which grants the player a random perk. Two new Wonder Weapons debut, the Gersch Device and the Matryoshka Doll, both of which are tactical grenades. The Bowie Knife is not in this map, as it is replaced by a Russian counterpart (only for aesthetic purposes), the Sickle which works exactly the same. The four primary characters, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Dr. Edward Richtofen return. It is the second map where players can have zombies spawn next to them. It is the only map with the Lunar Lander, a utility that works similarly to the Teleporter. It is the fifth map where the electricity is required to be turned on. This map features Russian cosmonaut, scientist, military and civilian zombies. However, gas zombies do not return. This map also advances the zombie storyline much more than the previous Call of Duty: Black Ops map Kino der Toten. This map includes more radios similar to the ones in Der Riese and the Kassimir Mechanism easter egg which advances the story of Samantha Maxis as a demonic being. Characters from "Five" can be heard on this map by using the three red telephones, indicating that the two maps occur simultaneously. The map is based on Launch. Ascension is also available on the iOS version of Black Ops Zombies.

Call of the Dead

Loading screen

Main article: Call of the Dead "A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the Element 115 unravels into a hellish nightmare." — Call of the Dead

Call of the Dead is the ninth map in Zombies game mode, released on May 3, 2011, in the Escalation map pack for Xbox 360 and later on June 10, 2011, for PS3. It is the first to feature real life celebrities as the playable characters. The celebrities are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Danny Trejo. It also features George A. Romero as a special boss-zombie that spawns before round 1. The map is also the first to include regular Ziplines and the Flinger. There are two new Wonder Weapons, the V-R11 and the Scavenger. It also introduces a new Perk-a-Cola called the Deadshot Daiquiri. The Original Characters Trapped is an Easter Egg in this map where the player must help the four 'original' characters escape to Paradise. The Wunderwaffe DG-2 makes a reappearance as a Power-Up (called the Lightning Bolt), awarded after completing the Original Characters Trapped Easter Egg.

Shangri-La

Loading screen

Main article: Shangri-La "A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle. Where the undead lurk within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps and dark secrets." — Shangri-La Shangri-La is the tenth map in Zombies game mode, included in the Annihilation DLC. The four original characters return as the playable characters after being teleported here from the Siberian facility in Call of the Dead. It is the first to feature the new Napalm Zombies, Shrieker Zombies and Zombie Monkeys. The map includes many new utilities, which include the Mine Cart, the Geyser, and the Water Slide. It also features a new equipment; the Spikemore and the new Wonder Weapon, the 31-79 JGb215. There is also a major Easter Egg in this map referred to as Eclipse, which rewards a player with the Focusing Stone, giving them every perk on the map permanently until the game ends, and is the only Easter Egg that can be completed more than once per game. This map has elements from the map "Jungle " in it.

Moon

Loading screen

Main article: Moon "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. (John F. Kennedy, 1961)" — Moon

Moon is the eleventh map in the Zombies game mode, included in the Rezurrection DLC. It starts off at Area 51, where for the second time, Hellhounds spawn with Zombies after a certain amount of time. Teleporters return, and the main area takes place on a base on the moon. The four original characters return as playable characters. It features new Wonder Weapons, one of which is called the Wave Gun, which has a dual-wieldable function (dubbed the Zap Gun Dual Wield) and the Quantum Entanglement Device, a new tactical grenade. The map also introduces the Phasing Zombies and Astronaut Zombies and sees the return of the Crawler Zombies and Hellhounds. The map also introduces a new Perk-a-Cola called Mule Kick and two new pieces of equipment called the P.E.S. and the Hacker. The map does not feature any traps, but does have a new utility: the Launch Pad. There is also a major easter egg in this map, referred to as Richtofen's Grand Scheme, which helps Richtofen gain control of the zombies

Now lets work up the story again and tell me the best explanation................ does any of this make since in WAW no because people didn't care about how or where they were but now the do, so lets take all the broken pieces and fix this thing

And whats with all the shooting ideas down on the this thread? its just a theroy that some people really like and some don't i for won like this because this kind of explains no mans land

Take into consideration the temporal loops and the shangri la loading screen then it seems plausable that the gang were transported from Shangri-La to Area 51. I think everything after Der Riese is interlinked through time, and the cracks that have evidently formed in time and space.