a definitive proof that shangri-la, is on mars

After the zombies devs had a little talk about shangri-la mountains, there have been many theories leading to the same conclusion. That Shangri-La is on mars.

Here´s another little thing pointing at than conclusion.

If you skip to 3:00 on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_4m4i3C ... t_F0vlWmSQ

you will see that the moon while the eclipse is happening, has a crater.

Both of the moons of mars have a crater, but deimos is too small to create a solar eclipse. But phobes on the other hand, has every oftenly solar eclipses, occuring almost every night.

The crater on the moon in Shangri-La could mean, that it is phobes and it is on mars.

wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Mars

One last thing i have not investigated. The smaller moon is said to be shinning like a small sun, sorta like venus seen from the earth. IF anyone can find that little shiny mini sun while in the eclipse, then i know my theory is correct.

This is my first post so dont be harsh on me.

ps. [REDACTED] my english

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was other Tac or Telexion that mentioned something about the second moon in Shangri-La.

Could someone please upload a picture of this for me?

Oh, and does the 2nd moon only appear during the Eclipse or is it there all the time?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how could Brock & Gary walk to Mars?

Brock also proved where they are by saying Agartha. They are within the Hollow Earth, not on Mars. Well not yet anyway.

There are too many holes for them to be on the Martian surface.

The clue is nothing to do with Mars...

Regards Alpha.

I believe it was other Tac or Telexion that mentioned something about the second moon in Shangri-La.

Could someone please upload a picture of this for me?

Oh, and does the 2nd moon only appear during the Eclipse or is it there all the time?

I posted this on Tac's thread.

Perhaps adding a little fuel to the fire...

"Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, which are thought to be captured asteroids." - Wiki

Note: When you enter eclipse mode, there is one moon eclipsing the sun (and looks bigger than our moon). And what appears to be a very close-by Asteroid. Could these be Mars' two moons?

It gets better...

"were discovered in 1877 by Asaph Hall and are named after the characters Phobos (panic/fear) and Deimos (terror/dread) who, in Greek mythology, accompanied their father Ares, god of war, into battle." - Wiki

So the moons of Mars are named fear and terror. Geez that fits with zombies wouldn't you say?

However there are many problems with this. For one we are assuming that the 2nd moon is the asteroid. This is fine in general, the only difference between a moon and an asteroid is what it orbits. Our own moon would be called an asteroid if it did not orbit Earth.

However Mars' larger moon would appear to an observer on Mars to be about 1/3 the size of our own moon. The 2nd smaller moon would appear to be about the size of Venus seen from Earth. This is miniscule.

So neither "moon" in Shangri la matches up size wise with Mars' moons. The moon creating the eclipse appears to be about the same size as our own moon perhaps even slightly bigger. It's certainly not 1/3 the size of our own moon.

This is just more evidence that Shangri la takes place on Earth, as the astronomy doesn't match up.

I dont know if u guys have seen this but suposedly after the shang estegg there are no more mountains. Not sure if is true thoug havent try myself. If this is right, is this like a reference of shang move to another palce?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2991M8t ... ata_player

I don't think that is anything; they were playing split screen. When I play split-screen on PS3 lots of weird stuff like that happens, like in Der Riese the second screen won't show the eclipse or its day time. It could be something like that just a glitch

I still dont think theat Shangri La is on Mars. This is why.

1. How could Brock & Gary be there.

2. Shangri La takes place in ancient times so it is possible that there were more moons in the Earth back then.

3. Zombies cant jusr fly to Mars they have to be there and they cant just appear out of nowhere.

3.5. Since Shangri La takes place in the past the people there cant make spaceships and there is no base there for humans to live in.

There could be a secret about Shangri La that only Treyarch knows but they are probably making us overlook the map to hard.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how could Brock & Gary walk to Mars?

Brock also proved where they are by saying Agartha. They are within the Hollow Earth, not on Mars. Well not yet anyway.

There are too many holes for them to be on the Martian surface.

The clue is nothing to do with Mars...

Regards Alpha.

Richtofen has the power to teleport people, as we've found from Die Rise.

This could have been the case for these travallers. Samantha would have had the same traits and powers as Richtofen has.

I still dont think theat Shangri La is on Mars. This is why.

1. How could Brock & Gary be there.

2. Shangri La takes place in ancient times so it is possible that there were more moons in the Earth back then.

3. Zombies cant just fly to Mars they have to be there and they cant just appear out of nowhere.

3.5. Since Shangri La takes place in the past the people there cant make spaceships and there is no base there for humans to live in.

There could be a secret about Shangri La that only Treyarch knows but they are probably making us overlook the map to hard.

1. Richtofen can teleport people. Samantha would have been able to do the same.

2. Moons dont just disapear.

3. Mars had flowing water in the past and WAS just like earth. Their could have been peole just like us on mars in the past.

3.5. Who needs spaceships when they could have lived their all along.

I wish people, would stop thinking this, it's rediculous! One tweet, ONE TWEET! And everyone must goes mad...

Rant mode activate!:

It's not on mars, there are dents in our moon's surface as well. Shangri la is in the Himalayas! Brock and Gary walked there and we're attacked by zombies there, you can't walk to mars! The tornado on the loading screen depicts how the orbs were moved from their rods and some kind of catastrophic event: NOT TELEPORTING TO THE RED PLANET! To teleport there would mean that when the mpd scanned the earth for maxis, he wouldn't have been there, and wouldn't have teleported to groph in the moon radio, we know maxis was at shangri la before being teleported to moon!

Also I'd REALLY wish people would stop adding a "Real PrOoF of shangrila on mars!" !

Rant mode off...

• 4 months later...