Perk-a-Colas

Then again Tankeo, PHD Flopper (how does it work?) an explosion coming out of your body......is um...............interesting.

I have another one. Unless I haven't posted.

Although I got this name from The Hunger Games, I think it sounds cool. I'm not sure if the perk is stupid or not :oops:

TrackerJacker Juice (or just TrackerJacker)

Allows a toggle on-off minimap of the map that shows where the powerup is, where the zombies are, your teammates location, the box, and other things. Basically a tactical map.

Cost: 6000

Colour: Layered Yellow and Black

Taste:Honey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was BlindBusDrivr who came up with it,

Flopper makes your body redirect energy outward in the form of an explosion (which zi honestly just think was for effect) it also gives you resistance to the extreme forces caused by this, and coincidentally, explosive weapons.

No idea how it does that, but hey, that's 115 for you.

@tankeo

Yeah, the point of the relaxitave is the zombies stay close, but not too close, everyone seems to forget that if you sprint they would move faster, but maintaining their distance. Also you could have cups and paper fly around you for added effect.

• 2 months later...

These are good ideas so far. I hope 3arc really does keep an eye on these forums.

I really like the duel wield perk idea and the Knife-Aid. Here are some of mine.

Blue Ox Super charged: "Blue Ox give you balls" would add to your already existing perks making them more powerful or "upgraded". IE; Jug would take more hits to go down. Speed would be faster etc.. $5000

Pack-rat Sasparilla: Will allow player to carry 25% more ammo and 1 more grenade. upgraded would add 1 more tac grenade and perk slot. $2500

The next few are activatable "perks" that would sit in the players d-pad inventory until used by the player.

Grape Ka-Boom: A one time use nuke that the player would activate. Only the the activating player would get points. $4000

Zombie Juice: A one time use item with the effects of the upgraded vril shot on a player in cotd. $3000

Revive Plus: Would allow player to revive self if downed. $2500

These machines would only allow one player at a time to purchase a certain item. When a player has already bought it a big Sold Out sign will appear on it. Also you will only be allowed to buy one D-pad perk at a time.

I like the idea of all but with grape ka-boom i think you should only be able to buy it once a round. why you ask, because people when running trains they would just keep shooting the zombies buy the perk use it and repeat

I just thought of this crappy one.

Saving Throw

Requires Prerequesite Juggernog

Cost-6000-8000

What it does-When you are surrounded and are blinking red from hits, (you have Juggernog), grenades bounce out and explode, dealing damage to the zombies around you. It will temporarily throw them back allowing you to get to saftey. Used 3 times before you have to buy it again.

well its not bad i think it has a fair balance of cost and power could be quite useful for people who just started playing the game but not as useful for pros at the game.

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D :D :D 100TH POST YAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYAYAY CODZ ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [brains]

In many posts I have been saying about how I would like luck and chance to start taking a front row seat in zombies.

Perhaps a RANDOM perk machine, maybe you pay 3000 points (or more?) and as the name suggests you will randomly get a perk, anything from Jugg-Mule kick, if you get something that is cheaper than 3000 then you won't get the points back NO REFUND :twisted:,if you get something cheaper then it's a BARGAIN this may also be a good way to reduce the amount of machines on the map (I know they're creating a 'world' but there is a lot of machines), they could also add some hidden perks in this machine that you can only get from there, you could also get nothing and waste all of your points.

The machine could be put next to the mystery box or somewhere easier to get to than the other perks. Although somehow this machine would need to be appealing to use rather than saving up to buy other perks for the normal price.

Thing is would you roll the dice on this or would you rather save up? (This would be good for those, "Hey lets have a crazy RANDOM game of zombies")

• Administrators

Perk ideas eh?

Name: De-Flincher

Cost: 2000

Purpose: The purpose of the perk is when you get hit, it reduces the flinch you receive.

Name: The Ripper

Cost: 4000

Purpose: When you get The Ripper, you are able to rip through a horde of Zombies and make a path for yourself to get through. The zombies do not actually die, they just move out of the way. The perk would have to be countered with something, and I think that one way is that when you use it on zombies, that horde that you went through gets stronger. Perhaps like in Dead Ops Arcade, you press a button to activate the ripping through, and when you do that the Zombies get tougher which will prevent the person from using it too often so that they can save ammo and other resources.

These are just some thoughts I've had roaming through my head :D

I personally would like some of these Perk-a-Colas for CoD Black ops II Zombies:

UAV Vodka: Gives you a mini-map that shows you where are the Zombies and your teammates

Cost: 2500

Slice Price Soda: Makes Everything cost half the price

Cost: 4500

Double Trouble Martini: Increases damage in all your guns bullets

Cost: 3500

Ammo-2-Kill Tequila:: Gives all your guns double the ammo:

Cost: 3500

Also the 4 perk limit sucks, i want to have all the perks i want! :(

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20421&hilit=+Perk+ideas+what+we+want

There is a thread about this already. Please post there, or a Dweller can merge/bump the thread.

Anyway,

KNIFE-AID!

Costs 3000 points, increases your knife lunge range to that of commando, and well, I already have a thread about it...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21019&hilit=+Knife+Aid

also, as I LAMENTED about on the other thread, please remember that perks increase a human's natural capabilities, like Stamin-up helping you run faster. It just doesn't affect guns or anything else, so please don't post things like a perk that makes all of your bullets incendiary rounds, because badass as that may be, it just doesn't make logical sense.

I love Perks though, and want to see more from people!

• Administrators

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20421&hilit=+Perk+ideas+what+we+want

There is a thread about this already. Please post there, or a Dweller can merge/bump the thread.

Anyway,

KNIFE-AID!

Costs 3000 points, increases your knife lunge range to that of commando, and well, I already have a thread about it...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21019&hilit=+Knife+Aid

also, as I LAMENTED about on the other thread, please remember that perks increase a human's natural capabilities, like Stamin-up helping you run faster. It just doesn't affect guns or anything else, so please don't post things like a perk that makes all of your bullets incendiary rounds, because badass as that may be, it just doesn't make logical sense.

I love Perks though, and want to see more from people!

Who would post those in Single Player haha, no wonder no one found them now. I merged the two, all is well. And that isn't entirely true Tankeo, Double Tap is perk that effects your weapon not your human capabilities.

I knew someone would say that.

My theory on that is that way on in production, (like, near the deadline) they scrapped an earlier idea for a machine (possibly the Amm-o-matic) and they needed a new perk quick, so they chose from the list of multiplayer perks and chose Double Tap.

also, another explanation could be that it increases the speed at which you can pull the trigger to be faster than the gun would normally allow.

Also, while I'm on this subject, I remember people saying none of these perks have to be logical or realistic, as this game has no realism or logic. I personally saw that as an outright insult to theorists like you, Tac, thoughts?

What would make the game easier?

• Administrators

I knew someone would say that.

My theory on that is that way on in production, (like, near the deadline) they scrapped an earlier idea for a machine (possibly the Amm-o-matic) and they needed a new perk quick, so they chose from the list of multiplayer perks and chose Double Tap.

also, another explanation could be that it increases the speed at which you can pull the trigger to be faster than the gun would normally allow.

Also, while I'm on this subject, I remember people saying none of these perks have to be logical or realistic, as this game has no realism or logic. I personally saw that as an outright insult to theorists like you, Tac, thoughts?

What would make the game easier?

Those theories makes sense. I'd prefer the first over the second as the second doesn't make to much sense if it is an automatic weapon where you just hold down the trigger. I do agree though, they should be for the human capabilities.

Now, in terms of taking offense to that... I think that people insult theorists a lot more then they realize, and I might be the only one that takes offense to things I don't know, but that kind of stuff just irks me in general. People lose a lot of respect from me when they insult not only me but theorists in general, there's a lot I could say right now but I don't feel like being mean so I won't, but to answer your question, I personally do take that as an insult and hate to see it happen.

I like the idea of all but with grape ka-boom i think you should only be able to buy it once a round. why you ask, because people when running trains they would just keep shooting the zombies buy the perk use it and repeat.

I agree. I meant to say that. With all the "usuable" perks it would be limited to once a round.