The Shangri-La and Mars Connection

Tac

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been listing to this forum for the past 10 pages and frankly I do not think its on mars. Or any of the other previously mentioned. although they are good theorys mine will blow you away :D . my theory is that its in a whole other world. the place seams unearthly and mystical. im sorry if my theory is crap i dont post mutch Im also bad at typeing and giveing reasons for my theorys. one last thing i was also thinking egypt or africa :|

Tac u were saying back on page 5 mediums from the VRIL Society got telepathic messages saying that once the Vril-ya were coming from their original home, they inhabited an ancient planet that is now in our asteroid belt. After that, they moved into Mars. Some say that is "evidenced" by the face and pyramid cities there. I have a theory maybe a little to out there but u never know what if the ancient planet was nibru and the vril came from there and 115. We might have to go back in time to nibru to get more vril artifacts not mars it would also go with some theorys about dec 2012.

The Focusing Stone is a highly concentrated shrunken Element 115 meteor. During the Shangri La easter egg you can see it in it's original form sitting on top of the pyramid. After we shrink it, it falls down onto Richtofen's shrine.

So I'm going with an EXTREMELY high concentration of 115 in a small rock.

[tab][/tab]You haven't. Not as far as I can see. You've repeatedly stabbed at one or two points. That isn't disproving, it is casting doubt, but until you have a good alternate explanation as to why a good portion of the data does fit, you haven't really disproved it. If he was stating this to be a law of zombies, one error would suffice, but it is a theory, and a pretty good one if you think about it. Very creative response to an interesting mystery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shangri-La city that can phase in and out of the Netherworld. So this place spawns if different locations every time and reappear say 100 years maybe. Priesthood have employed and maintain a number of spells designed to hide the city from detection. The only way they could have gotten into it was the teleporter in cotd. The miner may have found it by luck only. So if the mountains are off then that's where Shangri-La appeared after so long form the Netherworld. So what get's me is where are they at and what mountain is that were looking. So is Shangri-La part of aether? This makes me wonder where did Shangri-La came form and why does it appear on earth for some time?

also, on the loading screen you can see that there is a couple of moons in the background.Earth only has one moon......but Mars has 2 or 3 moons.So obviously we are NOT on earth

2 things.. 1 there are three "moons" on the loadin screen... Mars has 2 moons.... 4th grade science here...

And 2 those moons are the crystals used for the Easter egg.... Being scattered...

• 4 months later...

I hate to admit this, but I have not read this entire post yet, I plan on it, but do not have the time to do so now but have some stuff to say. I do not believe that the range comment is talking about shangrila it might be, but I don't think so. Second, I don't think its on mars, I do not own it so I wont say much here. Third, scientists have said that terraforming mars would be possible, and that an abundence of plant life would create a breathable atmosphere and near constant temperature, so it is possible.

Please, if any of this has alreadyy been stated, just be nice about it, I haven't read the entire post yet.

I'll be honest, I hate the whole Mars theory.

Tac explained it to me before, and I understood his reasoning behind it. I just wasn't buying into it.

And for as much as I hate and reject the plausibility of this Mars theory, tweets like this from Jimmy Zielinski only feed into it....

I'm beside myself with grief right now :lol:

- Mix

Archived