The Shangri-La and Mars Connection

Tac

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS

The Baigong Pipes

The "Pyramid"

The Baigong Pipes are reported to be associated with a "pyramid" about 50 to 60 meters (160 to 200 feet) high built on Mount Baigong. The front of the "pyramid" reportedly contains three caves. The mouths of the two smaller caves have collapsed. Only the largest cave, which is 6 meters (18 feet) high, can be entered.[1][2]

[edit] Baigong Pipes

these pipes are said to be unexplained on who built them where they came from or why they are there. and built associated with a pyramid (and also found some similar in different parts of u.s.).......... do we see any connection?

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baigong_Pipes

base of mountian http://www.disclose.tv/forum/mysterious ... 22-10.html

does the detail look familiar http://otherworldmystery.com/the-myster ... gong-pipes

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nazi zombies actually a very logical story. The way good science fiction works is by saying "suspend your disbelief and assume one thing" in this case it is that there is this element 115 that emits massive amounts of energy and reanimated dead cells. Everything else is a logical progression of that. Time travel, teleportation, and energy weapons are theoretically possible with a powerful enough energy source. Also the entire story line has so far incorporated a lot of unexplained things from the past while not contradicting established facts of history, except for the nuke, but I'm sure via time travel that will he undone. Also the things the characters say are not necessarily true. All the characters have specific view points and it needs to be considered whether or not a particular character is in a position to know what they are talking about. For example the 935 scientists are reliable sources for 115 and zombie science whereas other characters, such as tank know very little of what is going on. Yes, Brock and Gary believe in agartha but it has not been established that they are a reliable source.

The CONCEPT of the Black Sun can be in the story. I really don't care about that. I'm just saying there is no star in the center of the Earth. You can manipulate that all you want. Say there's a vril source in the center of the Earth, called the "Black Sun", whatever. But there is NOT a sun in the center of the Earth. Consider it analogous to dark matter, which is neither dark nor matter.

And yes, I think this Mars theory got a much larger appeal than it deserved, since it has soooo many flaws.

Now YOU are being close-minded. Everything you listed IS scientifically possible. First of all, anything considering time travel is possible because we can't prove otherwise. The idea is sound. The whole paradox thing is just crap. "Scientists say"- CRAP. Some may say that, but there many theories how it'd work, which I've been over before. Watch the movie De Ja Vu. And reanimation? We've done it. Not on the cellular level. After all, this is science fiction; our science doesn't match up to it. But yes, we took a DEAD rat heart made of completely dead tissue and made it start beating again of its own accord.

The point of retrofuturism is the same as science fiction, just with a twist. Science fiction is "What if". Retrofuturism is "What if they had in the past". As long as there's no major conflict with the flow of history, it works.

My apologies about not being clear enough in my last post. I did not mean you have to be a scientist to theorize about the story line. I was merely referring to the reliability of in game characters. Anyone can contribute ideas as to what the zombies storyline is. There have been a lot of interesting posts in this thread and I have tea through all of them. I would like to thank the person who started this thread, tac I believe. There has been a good discussion here.

I think that it is possible that Shangri La is on Mars. Or more possibly the Moon.

Now for the arguments that there could not be air or water gravity, etc. on Mars, that's invalid.

The Vril ya are an incredibly advanced race, able to develop technologies we can only begin to understand.

At Griffin Station, built by rogue Nazi Scientists, they were able to create Oxygen shields, Life Support systems, and ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY.

If Richtofen and his cronies could pull that off, couldn't an even more advanced race pull it off?

And mean c'mon on guys, they made a freaking time machine out of 115 and ROCKS.

For Shangri La, they could have created an airlock shield that's invisible like at griffin station, just on a massive scale. Then the vegetation their would provide oxygen. And Mars' mass is similar to Earth, the gravity difference would be minimal and they could have also created artificial gravity.

So the logical issues are pretty much answered by the above ^

But I'm sorry to Tac, but I don't really believe it's on Mars.

I think it would be on the MOON.

I'm still working on the idea, but the concepts the same, and on Moon we already have the MPD, so the Vril ya have definitely been here before as well.

But my biggest proof is in the loading screens.

Here we see the temples/step pyramids of Shangri La getting sucked up by some sort of 'storm'.

Then we see the pyramid floating to the Moon and landing by the astronauts.

Could this be the start of the transferring of Shangri La from Earth, to the Moon?

Then we see the pyramid floating to the Moon and landing by the astronauts.

Could this be the start of the transferring of Shangri La from Earth, to the Moon?

Totally. Also with it saying "meanwhile", I feel like that's super significant (in comic book language atleast)

so let's break it down by section:

top L & R- "meanwhile..." while the temple/Shangri-La is somehow transported to moon, Samantha peers over the surface

Bottom L - group 935/randoms/O4 make their way through the Tacitus Ravine, perhaps to encounter Samantha (and in the case of it being not the O4 - were either zombified or turned into the Spaceman Cosmonaut). One has already made it up to either check out the temple, or perhaps this is someone who was already stationed on the base greeting the arriving 3.

Bottom R - the excavator starts to drill, someone activates it

What can we learn/change from the story?

Excellent point blindbusdrvr. Some group with sufficiently advanced technology could definitely do all those things. The problem I have with shangri la not being on earth is with the mines and th explorers time line. Considering the inferior technology of the mines when compared to the temple it would seem they were dug later by a technologically inferior group. One problem is that the mountains are present now and in the past during the eclipse meaning that shangri la is probably in the same place during at least those two times. The explorers arrive by land and take the time machine back to the eclipse which hints at them arriving between when the eclipse happened and the team arrived meaning it was on earth in between those two points and in the same place during those two points. This implies that shangri la would have been off world returned while the explorers entered and then returned off world. Also the presence of the mines in the present and past hints that all the times are relatively recent. Also the dead humans buried in the mines seems to indicate humans were present during its creation before the eclipse. So it would have had to have visited earth another time or there would have to be a population of humans bearing an odd resemblance to Asian culture using modern era technology to create the mines.

........ humans bearing an odd resemblance to Asian culture using modern era technology to create the mines.

**please read

The Baigong Pipes

The "Pyramid"

The Baigong Pipes are reported to be associated with a "pyramid" about 50 to 60 meters (160 to 200 feet) high built on Mount Baigong. The front of the "pyramid" reportedly contains three caves. The mouths of the two smaller caves have collapsed. Only the largest cave, which is 6 meters (18 feet) high, can be entered.[1][2]

[edit] Baigong Pipes

these pipes are said to be unexplained on who built them where they came from or why they are there. and built associated with a pyramid (and also found some similar in different parts of u.s.).......... do we see any connection?

does the detail look familiar http://otherworldmystery.com/the-myster ... gong-pipes

Excellent point blindbusdrvr. Some group with sufficiently advanced technology could definitely do all those things. The problem I have with shangri la not being on earth is with the mines and th explorers time line. Considering the inferior technology of the mines when compared to the temple it would seem they were dug later by a technologically inferior group. One problem is that the mountains are present now and in the past during the eclipse meaning that shangri la is probably in the same place during at least those two times. The explorers arrive by land and take the time machine back to the eclipse which hints at them arriving between when the eclipse happened and the team arrived meaning it was on earth in between those two points and in the same place during those two points. This implies that shangri la would have been off world returned while the explorers entered and then returned off world. Also the presence of the mines in the present and past hints that all the times are relatively recent. Also the dead humans buried in the mines seems to indicate humans were present during its creation before the eclipse. So it would have had to have visited earth another time or there would have to be a population of humans bearing an odd resemblance to Asian culture using modern era technology to create the mines.

Yes this is the confusing part, because the Shangri-La temples seemingly have 2 methods of teleportation:

- through time

- through location

The first time you activate the 4 stones and see the eclipse, Richtofen exclaims "a time traveling temple!" This confirms the time travel, but as you said, the location stays the same. So we could take this as Shangri-La was never meant to teleport location wise, but was always intended to travel through time. The rift where time travel also changes the location could be caused by perhaps the focusing stone(s) being removed.

• Administrators

I think that the inferior miners were Group 935. They came once Richtofen arrived back at Der Riese after going for the first time in the 1940s and either mined themselves or enslaved the natives to do so. The mountains are there when we go back in the eclipse, but I going back in time doesn't mean we are going back to the same place, just the same time period. When we arrive in the past during the Eclipse we are there after they got trapped, not when they are arriving. Therefore, I think they arrive in Shangri-La and then they are moved to a new location.

• Administrators

........ humans bearing an odd resemblance to Asian culture using modern era technology to create the mines.

**please read

The Baigong Pipes

The "Pyramid"

[edit] Baigong Pipes

Those pipes that are around a pyramid remind me of the MPD on Moon. In the radio, Richtofen says the following:

"I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber."

OH yes and thank you kingly for reminding me of the "meanwhile" quote bubble.

What if that means that as that the pyramids are being sucked up and transported at the same time we see one floating down on Moon :shock:

I think we know what that would mean :D

For sure.

You know what, I'm starting to consider that maybe the top L & R of the Moon loading screen happens as Richtofen is teleporting/sabotaging Maxis & Sam. Because unless that shot of Samantha's shadow on the moon is metaphorical, it could have only happened either before she was sucked into or after she was let out of the MPD (and probably not after because she's in Richtofen's body)

So if we can conclude the shadow of little girl Samantha could only come about when she was initially teleported to the moon, we can speculate that "meanwhile..." implies that while Samantha was teleported to the moon - it may have also created a rift where the Shangri-La temples were also transported to the moon.

This actually works in the timeline, because back when Richtofen was a teleporter test subject with Maxis - he was accidently sent to the moon, then to Shangri-La. This test is obviously before Richtofen sabotaged Maxis and his family, because they would have need a fully functioning teleporter (which Richtofen was testing during his first trip to Moon/Shangri-La).

Now I'm not big on 935 history, so maybe someone can help me out here. Would they have been building Griffen station long before Richtofen teleported Maxis & Samantha?

**please read

The Baigong Pipes

The "Pyramid"

[edit] Baigong Pipes

Brains for you sir

This is actually a very plausible theory. Could the Baigong pipes be the water slides, or some sort of association with that? Associated with a pyramid (The Pyramid in which we climb up to Pack a Punch) that is around 160 - 200 feet. This is around 160 feet;

http://www.mexconnect.com/photos/1127-n ... 1231194227

I think we can say that the Pyramid on Shangri la is around the same height. Also, the mountain associated with Baigong pipes look almost exactly similar to the mountains in Shangri La.

The structure looks almost identical, seeming that one end is dented more outwards than the other. Also, look at one of the pipes in Mount Baigong. Very similar to the water slides in Shangri la, no?

• Administrators

For sure.

You know what, I'm starting to consider that maybe the Moon loading screen happens after you complete the Big Bang theory. Because unless that shot of Samantha's shadow on the moon is metaphorical, it could have only happened either before she was sucked into or after she was let out of the MPD (and probably not after because she's in Richtofen's body)

So if we can conclude the shadow of little girl Samantha could only come about when she was initially teleported to the moon, we can speculate that "meanwhile..." implies that while Samantha was teleported to the moon - it may have also created a rift where the Shangri-La temples were also transported to the moon.

This actually works in the timeline, because back when Richtofen was a teleporter test subject with Maxis - he was accidently sent to the moon, then to Shangri-La. This test is obviously before Richtofen sabotaged Maxis and his family, and what I'm implying here is that sending Samantha to the moon also sent Shangri-La to the moon.

Now I'm not big on 935 history, so maybe someone can help me out here. Would they have been building Griffen station long before Richtofen teleported Maxis & Samantha?

It as definitely after she is out of the MPD because in the loading screen at the end she says "Do you hear the voices?" in her normal voice, implying that she was once in the pyramid to get the voices but now out since its a nice voice. And yes to answer your question. They began development of Griffin Station in January of 1940, completed it in 1942, and he teleported Maxis and Sam away some time after October 1, 1945.

It as definitely after she is out of the MPD because in the loading screen at the end she says "Do you hear the voices?" in her normal voice, implying that she was once in the pyramid to get the voices but now out since its a nice voice. And yes to answer your question. They began development of Griffin Station in January of 1940, completed it in 1942, and he teleported Maxis and Sam away some time after October 1, 1945.

so is that shadow of her metaphorical? or does she emerge as a little girl because she went in as a little girl? how is she breathing on the moon with no spacesuit and no powers? (her sillouette is clearly not wearing any protective gear)

• Administrators

so is that shadow of her metaphorical? does she emerge as a little girl because she went in as a little girl? thanks from the 935 info.

The quote says it must be after, but the shadow says its before since her body is still in the MPD. I think it'd be metaphorical signifying her for her presence on Moon.

And what do you know; Dropa stones are found on Shangri La;

Also, dropa stone disks found on Moon as well (Supporting theory of Shangri La moving somehow to Moon);

And just doing a quick search across the forums, I found this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=19175

The Baigong Pipes are found in China, also Baigong Pipes seem to be associated with Dropa Stones, and various conspiracy theories about Aliens, and secret civilizations to do with extra terrestrial findings. Also, the mountain looks almost identical to Mount Baigong, is it a coincidence that there are various Dropa Disks on Shangri la, and that Dropa disks were found on Mount Baigong?

• Administrators

I definitely support the idea of Moon, however that mountain is definitely not something that would be on the Moon based on the look and color of it. We know the Vril-ya once inhabited Moon and Mars, and the are Dropa Stones on Moon and Shangri-La. There is a temple floating across the sky, and the only reason I can see that is because it is a Vimana. MixMasterNut details them further in his Moon Loading Screen Analysis, but they are essentially flying pyramids used by ancient civilizations.

OK so I can believe that Shangri-la temple was transported to Moon, but what caused it? Was it ridden there and the astronauts that we see in the Moon loading screen are not us? Or was it thrown there by an unknown "tornado" force? There are a few things that I don't get, and it has nothing to do with all of your threads. We see Shangri-la getting ripped to shreds with the crystals flying all around. This place looks devastated compared to the actual gameplay. Then on Moon's loading screen, we see what looks like a complete temple that lands perfectly. I could understand that the whole "storm thing" happened as we were "dying" or traveling,(However you would look at it.) But how does the temple go from pieces to brand new and land right-side-up and all. I could even understand that gravity or lack of, helped it to land that way, but it was completely broken up. Anything?

• Administrators

OK so I can believe that Shangri-la temple was transported to Moon, but what caused it? Was it ridden there and the astronauts that we see in the Moon loading screen are not us? Or was it thrown there by an unknown "tornado" force? There are a few things that I don't get, and it has nothing to do with all of your threads. We see Shangri-la getting ripped to shreds with the crystals flying all around. This place looks devastated compared to the actual gameplay. Then on Moon's loading screen, we see what looks like a complete temple that lands perfectly. I could understand that the whole "storm thing" happened as we were "dying" or traveling,(However you would look at it.) But how does the temple go from pieces to brand new and land right-side-up and all. I could even understand that gravity or lack of, helped it to land that way, but it was completely broken up. Anything?

I posted this above you, I think that it is a Vimana. Read one post up for my short spiel about it.

How do we know the Vril-ya were on Mars?

According to the Nazi's and Nazi Mythology, which is what the game mode is based on, mediums from the VRIL Society got telepathic messages saying that once the Vril-ya were coming from their original home, they inhabited an ancient planet that is now in our asteroid belt. After that, they moved into Mars. Some say that that is "evidenced" by the face and pyramid cities there.

OK so it is a different pyramid from the ones we seen in Shangri-la's loading screen? I can get that, but who is the astronauts then? If there were more people on moon, who were they? Or did our heroes arrive first and they view someone else arriving? Could this pyramid just have that much power, that it destroyed Shangri-la as we left? The pyramid creating the tornado would be awesome if you ask me.

• Administrators

OK so it is a different pyramid from the ones we seen in Shangri-la's loading screen? I can get that, but who is the astronauts then? If there were more people on moon, who were they? Or did our heroes arrive first and they view someone else arriving? Could this pyramid just have that much power, that it destroyed Shangri-la as we left? The pyramid creating the tornadon would be awesome if you ask me.

I can't even begin to fathom who the astronauts could be. I think they are honestly just the cosmonauts at we fight against, but I only think that because I have absolutely no alternative.

Looking back at some of the replies, including some theories of Shangri La being close to Area 51, I looked more into the pipes and found that there are more cases of almost identical pipe structures of the Baigon Pipes. I found that there were similar structures located in Southwestern US. As you know Area 51 is located in Southwestern United States. I strongly believe that the Baigong/Navajo Pipes are strongly integrated with the Zombie storyline, I also think the Vril-ya are strongly involved with the pipes as well.

The residents credit aliens for their construction, and even have legends of extraterrestrial visitors to Mt. Baigong.

I'm having some thoughts that maybe these "Aliens" mentioned were the Vrilla-ya.

Archived