Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zaptn.

Der reise EE coming in BO2?

If the Hardened edition of BO2 comes with both the BO maps and WaW (Hopefully) do you think Der reise will have an easter egg in it? Yeh they could've made one for rezurrection but i think they kind of started one with the mis-spelling of Der reise on the poster.

Do you think there'll be an EE on the BO2 Der reise?

If they did, it would be a warm welcome. They did add that Kino radio in SNN in BO so maybe they'll take it a step further.

Awards

It's possible that they will have some sort of a small Easter Egg in there like the radio, but I think that the map is to classic and many consider it the beginning and they won't tamper it. Not in my opinion, at least.

If they do, do it. Then I would not be upset necessarily, but really critical of them. They would have to include ALL of the maps, even though only about 4 or 5 of them ever saw more than 1000 players on them regularly. Honestly, after the maps weren't new anymore, only Ascension, Kino, Moon, Der Riese, and sort of Call of the Dead, ever saw mass amounts of players. It would be very disappointing of them to only include those five however, and the other six, would clutter up our map choices so much more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .