Der reise EE coming in BO2?

Zaptn.

If the Hardened edition of BO2 comes with both the BO maps and WaW (Hopefully) do you think Der reise will have an easter egg in it? Yeh they could've made one for rezurrection but i think they kind of started one with the mis-spelling of Der reise on the poster.

Do you think there'll be an EE on the BO2 Der reise?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's possible that they will have some sort of a small Easter Egg in there like the radio, but I think that the map is to classic and many consider it the beginning and they won't tamper it. Not in my opinion, at least.

If they do, do it. Then I would not be upset necessarily, but really critical of them. They would have to include ALL of the maps, even though only about 4 or 5 of them ever saw more than 1000 players on them regularly. Honestly, after the maps weren't new anymore, only Ascension, Kino, Moon, Der Riese, and sort of Call of the Dead, ever saw mass amounts of players. It would be very disappointing of them to only include those five however, and the other six, would clutter up our map choices so much more.