Call of Duty zombies for android

Teenwolf73

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am correct, you are referring to the Zombies App available for iDevices. In that case, I am sorry to inform you, that we are not Treyarch, nor are we Activision. We are merely a community forum, and as such we have no control or ability to make an android zombies app. However, we can try to call attention to the idea, and the demand by creating the appropriate thread on forums such as this. Unfortunately, this post then needs to be in a different place, as Questions, Suggestions, Issues, is more for stuff we here in the forum can control, such as site issues. If you wish to try and make this plea to Treyarch it should go into a different section. I will be moving it there, but I do believe you deserve to know why, if you should ever come back and view this again.

I second the notion that CoD: Zombies for Android would be very well received and I am somewhat curious as to why it never happened.

• 1 month later...