Player down shout button

Does anyone else think when you go down there should be a button you can press to shout and give the player reviving you a warning when there are zombies behind you, kinda like the way you can call for your team mate in modern warfare? The amount of times i've gone down reviving someone because they wasted all their bullets is just silly.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a intresting idea for someone without a mic.

But why wouldn't you? Every Xbox 360 comes with a mic and cheap ones are only around 10$. Plus, the peaon reviving you could have:

A: Bought Quick Revive

B: Checked the area for zombies

C: Don't revive someone while being chased by a giant horde

D: "Pass off" Your zombies to someone else

E: Throw a freaking monkey

F: Throw a Gersche Device

G: Quickly kill off your zombies with headshots\Wunderweapons and revive while they respawn

H:Lead the zombies into a nearby trap and revive while they respawn

I: I believe there's a glitch that will allow you to have your weapon out while reviving someone

J: (Something I do) Stand behind the person so your train can't get to you as fast

K: Have teammates cover you while you revive them

L: Stamin-up will allow you to get to the person before the horde descends, giving you both enough time to get out of the way

M: STOP reviving the person and just RUN

N: Throw lots of grenades/blow them da fuq UP so they will become crawlers and get to you slower

O: Simply get to them faster

P: Use the terrain to your advantage, like forcing them to drop off a ledge, this will impede their progress y that second you need to revive them

Q: Both get behind an activated lightning/fire trap and simply watch the zombies die as you revive your buddy

R: If you can, find a safe-spot like a Lander to revive them on

S: Don't be afraid to let them hit you once or twice, just revive and run (like hell)

T: If the zombies are still spawning, this can be easier than reviving next to a full horde

U: Get Superhands to do it.

V: Start sprinting a distance away from your teammate, to put as much distance as possible between you and the zombies

W:If your teammate is reliable and you have recovery points, take the risk

X: You could just ignore them all together if your situation is dire

Z: In the early rounds, you could simply try to kill as many as possible as fast as possible to end the round, but this isn't recommended.

And THAT, my friends, is what you can do to stop getting killed from behind while reviving someone who is out of ammo.

Lol Tankeo, not everyone has a 360, and not everyone can afford a mic. Just saying.

That said, that actually seems like a pretty cool idea! And I can see it being implemented. However, if you're a good listener, you should be able to hear the zombies coming, as well as the timing it'll take for them to reach you. And don't forget you can always revive the person while looking towards the direction the horde is coming from.

Lol Tankeo, not everyone has a 360, and not everyone can afford a mic. Just saying.

Hey, that wasn't a comedy bit, I worked somewhat hard on that list.

Anyway, I'm sorry, but if you can afford a gaming $200 - $100 Gaming console, a TV to play it on, and an $80 - $50 video game, (presumably others too) AND a 60$ LIVE Membership, (PS3 N/A) it seems you could go out and buy a $10 mic.

Just Saying :ugeek:

I agree with everything my twin said. That would be Tankeo.

At some point you learn how to properly revive someone. There are times it requires a little chemistry. I have played with many randoms and they would fire to alert you zombies are coming.

Hey, that wasn't a comedy bit, I worked somewhat hard on that list.

Anyway, I'm sorry, but if you can afford a gaming $200 - $100 Gaming console, a TV to play it on, and an $80 - $50 video game, (presumably others too) AND a 60$ LIVE Membership, (PS3 N/A) it seems you could go out and buy a $10 mic.

Just Saying :ugeek:

After all of that you wont have any money left lol