Nacht Der Untoten: Round 80 Solo *Black Ops World Record*

So here it is ladies and gentlemen, after about 15-16 hours I finally got sick to death of having to recycle the Thundergun each round, so I killed myself on round 80.

This isn't all that difficult once you hit round 30 as long as you keep your focus. Vzual Venom's strategy works very nicely at that point and you can start using my strategy at round 40 to speed things up a bit and still keep it safe (take note of the spawn-control tactic found and used in the 70+ rounds of this video, this makes all of the zombies spawn in the first room so they're more compacted as you reach the Thompson room - this would be safe to use at round 40 whereas my previous strategy was a little risky until round 50).

I was considering going for a round 80 on COTD... not now XD In the higher rounds I mostly only had to hit the box once per round on this map and that still pushed me to my limit, I'd have to hit it about 20 times per round once I got to the 70s on COTD. No thanks... Did round 73 on COTD last year, but I had a lot more patience with this game then. I was actually willing to sit there and use Flopper and the AK to slowly get through the rounds :lol:

5:34 Completely unprepared for this Thundergun fail - you almost got me, Treyarch :P

Time to revamp my Nacht strategy in the Complete Solo Zombies Survival Guide I think ;)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :D I'll be honest, once you get to round 30 it gets quite easy. You obviously need to keep focused, but in general avoiding a double slap isn't too hard in those high rounds if you're using a good strategy. Hardest thing for me, was dealing with having to hit the box every, single damn round. Seriously, I spent almost as much time hitting the box as I did playing through the rounds. I got to a point where I was like, ffs I really, really don't wanna play this map anymore. I'm sure I could have gone to 100, but it would have cost me my sanity :lol:

Thanks mate ;) I've been pondering about this map actually, the reason it was so tedious was because of the bad luck I was getting with the box the whole game. If I was to keep getting lucky with the box I could beat this in a day, then bite the bullet for the next day like I did with this run and maybe get a 90 or 100. I'm not gonna rush into it though, just one day soon I'll feel like playing it again, I'll see if I can keep the run going for a couple of days and see where I end up. Plus, hitting 90 would get me fired up for 100 ;)

I have too admit,it looks difficult

That's funny, everyone else says I made it look easy :lol:

This tactic wouldn't work on W@W due to zone-machanics being non-existant unlike Black Ops. Though there are different tactics to use for the W@W version, and as long as you don't stop moving you won't get hit, it was the first map so the zombies are dumb as shit. Also there are only 24 zombies per round, and any weapon will kill them at whatever round.

Honestly, even if I did round 2000 on the W@W version, I couldn't compare it to the Black Ops version, there's so much difference in difficulty.

I have too admit,it looks difficult

That's funny, everyone else says I made it look easy :lol:

I meant...I meant,oh you know what I meant :lol: .

I meant that it would be difficult for me to do,not that you made it look horrible :lol: .

I remember watching a guy use a LMG on round 100 on several different W@W maps,and like you said,it killed them.

Isn't Der Riese the World at War map closest to the Black Ops model?

Gawd damn, HOW MANY HOURS DID THIS TAKE YOU!?

But you sir, must be the Zombie God. People say I'm somewhat good at Zombies, but I can't even barely get past level 20 on this map... With others, since I'm never daring to do this map alone with no Jug.

Congrats on this mans.

[brains]

And btw, nice Thundergun fail. :)

Gawd damn, HOW MANY HOURS DID THIS TAKE YOU!?

But you sir, must be the Zombie God. People say I'm somewhat good at Zombies, but I can't even barely get past level 20 on this map... With others, since I'm never daring to do this map alone with no Jug.

Congrats on this mans.

[brains]

And btw, nice Thundergun fail. :)

I think my highest round on W@W nacht is 30,and that was pretty tough considering I don't have any of the updates,so the box keeps trying to give me the spring field or scoped kark.

but superhands,you're a Bawse.

So I've got a question for you Super - Which map do you think is the fastest R100? I'd like to try doing it, but I don't always have a whole lot of time, not to mention 2 younger brothers who also want to use the ps3.... :facepalm:

But anyway this playthrough is insane! [brains] for this mate

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate :) Really depends how you play it, Kino and Ascension are most likely the quickest.

With Kino, the quickest way to get through the first 40 rounds is to use this strategy by TheZombieProjectCOD:

Then at the higher rounds either his 40+ strategy or my MP40 room strategy.

For Ascension, running the spawn from round 10 onwards is the way to go.

• 3 weeks later...