Samantha quote got me thinking...

I just heard a quote from Samantha in Nazi Zombies, and it was a reply to one of the characters quotes after massacring a load of zombies. She says "No matter how many you kill, we cannot win this way!". Now, you may not think much of it but due to her extensive time in control of the zombies and despite the fact she thinks the entire thing is just a game, it is likely she'd have picked up on how to defeat the zombies and save the world. So i got to thinking and concluded that perhaps the characters may have to rely on her for their survival now, much like they previously did with Richtofen. What do you guys think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard a quote from Samantha in Nazi Zombies, and it was a reply to one of the characters quotes after massacring a load of zombies. She says "No matter how many you kill, we cannot win this way!". Now, you may not think much of it but due to her extensive time in control of the zombies and despite the fact she thinks the entire thing is just a game, it is likely she'd have picked up on how to defeat the zombies and save the world. So i got to thinking and concluded that perhaps the characters may have to rely on her for their survival now, much like they previously did with Richtofen. What do you guys think?

First off, I love seeing more members getting into the story! It always makes me happy when I see newer members making posts about it.

There's another quote on Moon that Sam says when a teammate starts killing zombies:

Don’t kill the zombies, he’ll just gain power when you do”

I think this quote and the one you posted are supporting the fact that killing zombies only makes the person in charge stronger.

I do believe that Samantha may be their best option for stopping Richtofen's reign of terror. Dr. Maxis is still a possibility as well, as he is in the Aether and can still communicate via electronic devices (think Moon computer).

I'm not 100% sold yet that Samantha knows how to get Richtofen and/or her body out of the pyramid. We know she wants in there, but I'm not sure she knows exactly how to get BACK into the pyramid.

I think by the time the group got to Ascension that they were pretty much fine on their own. And truthfully if they would've known Rictofen was evil, they could've shot him on sight and everything would've been over with.

Takeo was fully aware of Richtofen's evil by Ascension, however Nikolai and Tank are still suffering from effects of Richtofen's brainwashing. Here's Takeo's quotes while Pack-a-Punching:

"I think Dempsey is like a ghost, he wake up in new world everyday. I don't think he remembers anything from before."

"Nikolai's presence brings me dishonor. He tries to drown the past. It will consume him one day. I do not think he remembers anything."

"Richtofen, his evil is great. But not as great as what we fight today. One day, when the time is right I will make him pay for what he has done!"

There's another quote on Moon that Sam says when a teammate starts killing zombies:

What if we never actually killed the zombies in the maps, what would happen? This certainly explains how the zombies get stronger ever round.

I do also believe Takeo will prove to be a rather interesting in BO II, particularly because of his quote at the end of the EE in Moon.

"I vow to hunt down the remnants of Group 935, and kill every last one of them!"

What if we never actually killed the zombies in the maps, what would happen? This certainly explains how the zombies get stronger ever round.

I do also believe Takeo will prove to be a rather interesting in BO II, particularly because of his quote at the end of the EE in Moon.

"I vow to hunt down the remnants of Group 935, and kill every last one of them!"

This is what I believe, he will have the more significant role, and remember the others are still suffering from mind control. They could still be under Richtofens control, to some extent.

First off, I love seeing more members getting into the story! It always makes me happy when I see newer members making posts about it.

I think this quote and the one you posted are supporting the fact that killing zombies only makes the person in charge stronger.

I do believe that Samantha may be their best option for stopping Richtofen's reign of terror. Dr. Maxis is still a possibility as well, as he is in the Aether and can still communicate via electronic devices (think Moon computer).

I'm not 100% sold yet that Samantha knows how to get Richtofen and/or her body out of the pyramid. We know she wants in there, but I'm not sure she knows exactly how to get BACK into the pyramid.

I think by the time the group got to Ascension that they were pretty much fine on their own. And truthfully if they would've known Rictofen was evil, they could've shot him on sight and everything would've been over with.

Takeo was fully aware of Richtofen's evil by Ascension, however Nikolai and Tank are still suffering from effects of Richtofen's brainwashing. Here's Takeo'Js quotes while Pack-a-Punching:

"I think Dempsey is like a ghost, he wake up in new world everyday. I don't think he remembers anything from before."

"Nikolai's presence brings me dishonor. He tries to drown the past. It will consume him one day. I do not think he remembers anything."

"Richtofen, his evil is great. But not as great as what we fight today. One day, when the time is right I will make him pay for what he has done!"

Firstly, no problem! I'm an avid zombies fan and peersonally think i have a great understNding of the story, and I love this website because I can talk and discuss zombie details with fans as crazy about it as me! :D and I've never heard that quote until then, good find! I think that now I know this too we may really be onto something here, plus I don't know if anyone's heard it yet but Treyarch apparently leaked a zombies audio clip from Black Ops 2, which features a news reader discussing a recent outbreak in eastern US. I'll put up another thread about it with a link to a video soon.

And to ExpertCoah, you have to bare in mind they relied on Ricthofen to get them too other places, as only he knew what to do and where to go, and they will need someone else to be their guide now.

Takeo. The one character that everyone hates. He gave me a new sense of honor every time I'm playing as him now just because he knows what the hell is going on. And his quotes aren't as stupid as everyone's else.

Yeah, but he's still boring :lol:

True. Sadly the most understanding and smartest character is also the most dull and annoying to play as. This needs to change.

Well, if he does do what he say's he will at the end of the Moon easter egg, his character may get a lot more interesting to play as.

True. Sadly the most understanding and smartest character is also the most dull and annoying to play as. This needs to change.

No. That's not his personality. Yeah, he's boring, but who cares? I don't want the developers to change a character completely because we don't like his quotes. Not the way things work...

He's dull at times, but I never understood how people thought he was annoying. The stereotypical asian accent just gets me sometimes

"Takeo can FRY!" :lol:

He's not really dull now that I think about... maybe back with SNN and Der Riese, but really not anymore. At the very least, I always thought he looked cool. Needs his awesome hat back.

He's dull at times, but I never understood how people thought he was annoying. The stereotypical asian accent just gets me sometimes

"Takeo can FRY!" :lol:

He's not really dull now that I think about... maybe back with SNN and Der Riese, but really not anymore. At the very least, I always thought he looked cool. Needs his awesome hat back.

I will admit, though he drove me mad in every other map, I find him quite funny in Shangri-La and Moon.

• Administrators

Let's get this back on topic and towards Sam again ;)

It seems like Sam knows that if you kill the Zombies, it doesn't mean that it lessens the power of the person in the pyramid because they can just raise more undead. By the way that is just a theory on an effect of the MPD. But I agree that they will be relying on her like they did Richtofen. I don't think they ever grew apart from him to the point where they could live on their own. He knows what he is doing and where to take them and things like that. Without Richtofen, and now Sam, they would be completely lost and end up dieing I think.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like Sam knows that if you kill the Zombies, it doesn't mean that it lessens the power of the person in the pyramid because they can just raise more undead. By the way that is just a theory on an effect of the MPD. But I agree that they will be relying on her like they did Richtofen. I don't think they ever grew apart from him to the point where they could live on their own. He knows what he is doing and where to take them and things like that. Without Richtofen, and now Sam, they would be completely lost and end up dieing I think.

I could believe that. I also am starting to think that maybe Richtofen still had a hold on them. If it was the short period of time between the Der Riese outbreak and their meeting of SNN, we could have a Mason type thing going on where the brainwashing is still taking effect and they are still following Richtofen's word. Takeo seems to have broken from it and is just playing dumb ironically as Richtofen originally did.

• Administrators

I could believe that. I also am starting to think that maybe Richtofen still had a hold on them. If it was the short period of time between the Der Riese outbreak and their meeting of SNN, we could have a Mason type thing going on where the brainwashing is still taking effect and they are still following Richtofen's word. Takeo seems to have broken from it and is just playing dumb ironically as Richtofen originally did.

Yeah it's hard to tell exactly why they went to Shi No Numa. I mean Richtofen was already there and Dempsey sounds mean when he tells Nikolai to get on his gear, so I am kinda inclined to think that they are there to punish Richtofen, but I can't be sure since the quotes don't sugggest it.

I know right. But he has really changed since Ascension he now actually shows kinda of a humorous personality ever since Shangri La I think this has to do with the brainwashing from Richtofen wearing off. He use to be more diplomatic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Nw3diifL4 some funny quotes are 5:40-5:44 7:08-7:22 7:24-7:35 10:32-10:40 14:39-14:45 Hes not incredibly funny but he has some overtones of humor in his quotes.Hes my favorite though! :)

She also says that the more zombies you kill that HE just gains more power. She also has said "Soon I will be dead then you will be sorry!". She also asks her father for help many times as if she's ignoring the fact that he's dead ,or is he? I think in the grand scheme of controlling the zombies that there is an outside force that also plays a factor. Perhaps Maxis is in the Aether pulling strings and I know that the Aether has something to do with it because one of Sam's quotes when she throws a gersch device is "feed the aether".

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could hear these quotes in-game when I can apply my thoughts to it. I have to play with my volume down most of the time and even then I have only one speaker to work with (only one video/audio input on my tv).

As for whats already been posted, I think that Takeo and Sam may start working together to get Dempsey and Nikolai free of the mind control or they may just go straight to trying to take the power away from Richtofen somehow. Their travel will also be different between the maps now since Richtofen was the one who knew how to calibrate the teleporters. One option from moon is to take a rocket or teleport to area 51 then drive somewhere.

About Takeo's quotes however, he does have some good ones on every map, but they are rare in the first few. My absolute favorite is "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Crawrers. Dey are so hirarious."