Please don't ruin Zombies story line! D:

As much as I love the idea of 8 player zombies, I really don't want the new characters to ruin zombies storyline. I've come to love the four characters we play as now! Adding more players would be great, but I just think Treyarch need to pay a super amount of attention to the zombies storyline (not that they didn't last time!). Also the idea of a separate story mode for zombies sounds very exiting! Let me know your thoughts? :)

-AnIMaL

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I wrote in another thread.

I'm betting, and I'm gonna say this now.

Story will be normal 4 players. The gang + Samantha, as well as any new gangs Treyarch might add (like JFK's and SMG's).

8 players won't relate to story. It's all for gameplay purposes only, and the people you play as would probably just be either:

A) 8 unnamed soldiers

or

B) Character customization, but only for appearances, so no same game will have the exact same soldiers (unless you obviously played with the same people you played with last).

I really don't believe story driven maps will be 8 player, and will stay as 4.

Undecided on if there would be a separate campaign/story mode. If it's true, I don't think I'd like it, but whatever. I'd give it a chance.

lol win. ^

Anyways, I'm fairly certain 8-player zombies is merely just another mode option completely separate from classic zombies and the story we all know and love. Hell, those two elements alone are almost the primary reason zombies have come so far and been such a hit. They won't add/change anything without have the option of the original. ;)

Don't sweat it! There will be some sort of "original" mode, and we'll pickup right where we left off from Black Ops.

Treyarch has developed one of the most impressive and complex storylines, I'm sure they have no intentions of leaving it unfinished, especially when we're just reaching all the action. The best is yet to come.

Sit down and strap up, it's gonna be one hell of a ride! :twisted:

• 3 months later...

As much as I love the idea of 8 player zombies, I really don't want the new characters to ruin zombies storyline. I've come to love the four characters we play as now! Adding more players would be great, but I just think Treyarch need to pay a super amount of attention to the zombies storyline (not that they didn't last time!). Also the idea of a separate story mode for zombies sounds very exiting! Let me know your thoughts? :)

-AnIMaL

hi..i am sure they will leave the classic zombies as they are...4v4 will be fun..