Nazi Zombies

“Eat lead Flesh-Addicts!” screamed Dempsey. His Galil shot rapidly and sprayed metal hell upon the undead plague he was battling. As he backed away from one attacking he felt the all too familiar back of his friend, Rictofen. The Nazi sociopath laughed manically as his MP40 rained hellfire upon the demon spawn.

“I luv ze blood! Come to me my pretty ones!” he screamed in pure pleasure.

“I hate it when you scream like that, Rictofen, remind me of second wife”, grumbled Nikolai. The drunken Russian burped loudly as he fired unsteadily in a group of the moaning flesh bags (as Dempsey would call them). His PPsH suddenly ran out of ammo.

“Dang…Out of ammo!” he cried running away from the amassing horde.

“No honor has you? Face the wrath of the emperor!” howled Takeo. The honor crazed Japanese jumped into the group of zombies and for a minute you wouldn’t be able to see him if it wasn’t for the crazy amount of type 100 ammo spraying all over the place.

“Whoa Tak, watch where you’re shooting that thing!” cried Dempsey, nearly dodging one of his own friends’ bullets. As the last of the zombies fell, the moaning seemed to subside into a quiet drone. Then…Nothing. The four comrades fell in a crumpled heap. Rictofen was smiling wickedly and then looked at Dempsey.

“Once again American…We cheat death”

“Hell yeah we cheat death. Those maggot guzzlin’ flesh monkeys ain’t strong enough to take down a freakin’ marine!”

Rictofen shook his head. Typical Dempsey to get over confident. He knew it was not over. It never was…A new wave of zombies would appear and they would have to fight for their life once more. If only they could find the source of them and dismantle it. Then there would be the possibility of totally eradicating them from the face of the earth for good. While Rictofen was in deep thought he heard Takeo and Nikolai scream in sheer terror.

“Vat? Vat is it?” screamed Rictofen.

The two men were pinning a zombie to the ground for their weapons were propped against the wall. Rictofen quickly pulled out his Luger and launched one bullet into the undead brain. Takeo and Nikolai erupted in laughter and started kicking the dead body. Rictofen winced in disgust and stalked off.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic