Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

We use points and it cannot be time.  It is the round tallies.  We can't use them for anything, the more rounds we go, the more zombies spawn, taking more time to get to the next round, and we save the round to complete steps to easter eggs but noobs waste these precious moments by killing theast zombie.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

Denizen from tranzit? 

I must be very bad in this game....second guess is correct. Hidden I am, until you are blind: Only when you are blind in the fog, a denizen will appear and attack you.

The colour of life is my fear: The colour of life is green. Denizens seem to be scared of green light which make them dig a hole in the ground.

Okay, someone else's turn!

• Moderators

Power?

You can fear the power (it has some disadvantages in some maps) and love it (many advantages). If you do what he wants, turn on the powerswitch, you can use him as a slave (for traps, perk machines, ...)Its kingdom is great, many devices depend on the power. "Him" is another word for the Avogadro (which exists of power). You have no power over me includes the word power

27 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Power?

You can fear the power (it has some disadvantages in some maps) and love it (many advantages). If you do what he wants, turn on the powerswitch, you can use him as a slave (for traps, perk machines, ...)Its kingdom is great, many devices depend on the power. "Him" is another word for the Avogadro (which exists of power). You have no power over me includes the word power

Nice work very creativ

The answer was avogadro

The first hint was a quote of a film which goes on with: "you have no power over me"(hint three)+(this is the trophy name)

The second hint: in the records he is referred as "him " (see trophy discription) 

1 minute ago, anonymous said:

What do you mean with "My kingdom is as great.....my kingdom is as great". The size of the map?

Its a quote from a film (The Labyrinth) -the quote goes on with "You have no power over me"

This should lead to the trophy where he is referred as "him"

And the question "Who is it?"

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

Its a quote from a film (The Labyrinth) -the quote goes on with "You have no power over me"

This should lead to the trophy where he is referred as "him"

And the question "Who is it?"

That movie, do you recommend it me?

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2018 at 1:39 PM, anonymous said:

They call me chariot of the gods. They used me in the Great War between Good and Evil. I am activated by the power of Eclipse, and can be found on multiple comic pages.

Pyramid?

• Moderators
8 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Pyramid?

I think that's fair. The Vimaña's of the Hindoes and Vril Ya. The technological advanced devices from Agartha that solely need the energy of an Eclipse to leave Earth's atmosphere, and after that free to roam through space (and time, perhaps). Your turn!

Archived