Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right I've ran out of sentences so it is the ( drumroll please)....... Ice slide from COTD

[*:36hm8qg2]I have a sting in my tail. The sickle [*:36hm8qg2]My stingers venom makes people hyperactive. Speed cola[*:36hm8qg2]I let people down sometimes, But never help anyone up [*:36hm8qg2]I may seem a bit icy to some people
I didn't think I would get all 4 riddle points in :)

Right I've ran out of sentences so it is the ( drumroll please)....... Ice slide from COTD
    [*:hrmb7zbk]I have a sting in my tail. The sickle [*:hrmb7zbk]My stingers venom makes people hyperactive. Speed cola[*:hrmb7zbk]I let people down sometimes' date=' But never help anyone up [*:hrmb7zbk']I may seem a bit icy to some people

AHHH. I thought the DG-2 because...

Sting in tail = electricity of course

Hyperactive venom = Electricity on CotD speeds up zombies

let's you down = splash damage.

Also unlike the raygun you can't wield it while down. (doesn't help you up)

Icy = Call of the Dead easter egg

But yeah... I'm such a fool.

[*:30lryt5y]I have a sting in my tail. The sickle [*:30lryt5y]My stingers venom makes people hyperactive. Speed cola[*:30lryt5y]I let people down sometimes' date=' But never help anyone up [*:30lryt5y']I may seem a bit icy to some people

AHHH. I thought the DG-2 because...

Sting in tail = electricity of course
Hyperactive venom = Electricity on CotD speeds up zombies
let's you down = splash damage.
Also unlike the raygun you can't wield it while down. (doesn't help you up)
Icy = Call of the Dead easter egg

But yeah... I'm such a fool.

Nah not a fool, you've proved that with your theories :lol: Anyway let's try another one:
    [*:30lryt5y] I can cause a huge amount of Neil's energy to be released

Archived