Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkeys?

I'm not sure which monkeys you mean (ascension or shangri-la) but I think it might be the shangri-la ones.

I meant Ascension monkeys :P

Because they give you a perk -oh yeah so do SL ones... Well I meant ascension ones because you get the perk when you save all the perk machines :)

Monkeys?

I'm not sure which monkeys you mean (ascension or shangri-la) but I think it might be the shangri-la ones.

I meant Ascension monkeys :P

Because they give you a perk -oh yeah so do SL ones... Well I meant ascension ones because you get the perk when you save all the perk machines :)

I thought it was the SL monkeys because you have to keep them alive in order to let them rotate the drop through to a perk.

Hmm.

Napalm Zombie? Because you need to keep one alive to get the focusing stone?

Bingo!!!

Napalm Zombie is correct.

I'm not as fast as my fellow friends This guy just lumbers towards you, he doesn't run.

Without me certain things could never end Necessary to complete the SRL EE

I'm undead, but around me there is life He's a zombie, but he's on fire..Fire is alive, just ask a pyromaniac.

If you want more perks I must survive Another nod to the EE so you get 6 perks instead of 4.

Congratulations, EJ!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived