The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the way you worded that gave me an Idea.

Reverter

It's a grenade like an hour glass and it blows up with a blast the size of the moon astronaut exploding. However it doesn't actually hurt them or knock them over. It actually just makes them go backward in time for 10 seconds. So if they were running toward you, then they would run backward away from you for 10 seconds, buying you time like a monkey bomb. Basically anything the zombies did within the 10 seconds before detonation, they do again in reverse order backwards. I guess you'd get 2 of them.

hmm that's interesting. gets me thinking, this not so much a wonder weapon and would prob work better on exo zombies cause of the exo suits but a cloak. Where you appear as a zombies to them for 10-20 seconds each round. They cannot hit you. You can buy it off the wall in place of a bowe knife or knuckles. or it could be in the box in addition to monkeys. There will still be monkeys in there but it will replace the [for example] Molotov cocktail(WAW) EMP(BO) ect.

Edited by GodOfWarrio
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can i find that weapon please show some image of map.

pepper spray effects

What weapon? 

Your link brought me to a weapons site selling pepper spray... 

Pepper spray would make an interesting component for a grenade: Toss it, any person or zombie that steps in the cloud is blinded. Kinda useless and not as effective as say an EMP or Monkey ... But could be possible. 

Perhaps an under-barrel nozzle attachment: It fires pepper spray on zombies. It has infinite amo, but only stuns zombies.  Useful for tight situations. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new wonder weapon idea, this is powerful - but does not kill the zombies and has a massive con. Basically the ammo of the gun is 6/18, and this is meant as tactical gun, when you fire it it opens up a portal which lasts for the same as Gersch Device, the portal effect looks similar to that of the Anomalies from Primeval - cant be exactly the same but similar, zombies will be attracted to it and walk through it and disappear - but there not dead they've travelled in time - this is the con, the portal could potentially re-open any time in a future round and the zombies that went in before will come pouring out and this could screw you over if its in your training spot, it could re-open when you've got crawlers, or you may die before it re-opens.

I'm not sure how it would work if it were to lead to the past, that would be interesting, like a portal opens on round 1 but you dont get the gun till round 10, but you'd have to go back to that spot on round 10 or some point to fulfill the past and to make sure the portal opened in round 1, confusing concept but would be an interesting challenge, maybe if you dont shoot it at that spot within a certain time,  the past gets altered and something could go wrong to one of the players, i.e perks/guns/points could be lost with the idea being you never got them in the first place in this altered timeline. But things could also change for the better - you could receive better guns, gain more points, gain a free perk. By fulfilling the past and shooting the gun, time would not change, you would not gain or lose anything. So you'd be gambling on yourself  (and other players?) by not shooting the gun.

You may find this confusing and thats understandable but i thought this was such a cool idea and would be interesting to implement.

Wonder Weapon Name: The Time Portal or perhaps Parodox

Edited by TimelordAlex

The Harpoon Gun - Poseidon's Alter-Ego

Non-Pack-A-Punched: Works similar to crossbow, you shoot it at zombie and zombies go after the harpoon, after set time, it creates water-type of explosion and kills all zombies, if the zombies don't die by the explosion, rest just starts to vomit and then die off. Gun has ripped metal parts, that reveal water flowing inside the gun, enhancing water features of the gun

Pack-A-Punched: Instead of water flowing in gun, it is now lava. Water-type explosion is changed to lava-type explosion and after explosion is done, it leaves lava pool on location of explosion, which if zombies run over, they get caught on fire and die off after set of time

Ammo: 1/15 non-paped, 1/30 paped

This gun idea is actually designed to be featured at my upcoming map after ones I am working now: Rainy Death, which in my opinion fits the theme

That actually was My original idea for the "time bomb" trayarhc did something different: 

Any zombie caught in the blast were sent to a future round. 

do you mean i took your idea? because what i posted i had the idea way back in 2012 for BO2 but it never happened, but i and others liked the idea when i posted it on the official BO2 forums, thought i'd put it on here

That actually was My original idea for the "time bomb" trayarhc did something different: 

Any zombie caught in the blast were sent to a future round. 

do you mean i took your idea? because what i posted i had the idea way back in 2012 for BO2 but it never happened, but i and others liked the idea when i posted it on the official BO2 forums, thought i'd put it on here

Oh no, the idea is simplistic enough for multiple people to come up with it. Great minds think alike and all. 

• 2 weeks later...

i got an idea, its equipment rather than main weapon though.

im not sure what to call it but i picture a blocky suitcase looking thing that maybe resembles the gersch device.

basically you throw it on the ground and it transforms into a laser turret [like the mk2].

when it unfolds it will start spinning in circles killing everything in the room/area, this weapon does player damage also so you need to lay prone to avoid it.