The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Sekhmet's Vigor? I know it's on a wonder weapon and you can't just PaP to get it, but we've had medic attachments before.

Ya on the ultimate staffs which justifies it cuz of all tge puzzles you need. But just spending 5000 points for it is op considering round 20+ i can get 5k points in a round or less.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Well you'd think that, but to have it as an attachment isn't as OP as you think for a few reasons: 

-There's a chance you will NOT get the attachment

-There's no way to retrieve the shots fired like the ballistic knives. 

-Does little damage to zombies

The kraus refibulator has the same general concept however it has a few advantages: 

-Extra melee damage

-Retrievable amo

All in all it wouldn't be that OP. 

Here's an idea for a crossbow upgrade variant list: 

-Monkey Shots: Arrows attract zombies before a BIG bang (Yellow flashing arrow) 

- Gersh Shots: Arrows implode upon detonation (Purple flashing arrow) 

- Refibulator Cloud: Arrow does 0 damage to zombies, but any players caught in it's mist are revived over the course of 3 seconds (Amo is reduced to 3 shots) cloud lasts 10 seconds. (Red flashing arrow) 

- Testla Arrows: Arrow electrocutes chains of zombies for an instant kill (Up to 10) (Blue flashing arrow) 

-Ray-arrows: Increased ammunition: These arrows do not stick to surfaces, but blast right though in-organic mater and destroys organic mater (meaning zombies) Like the ray gun M2 on single fire and doesn't stop after 3 zombies. (Green flashing arrow (never lands so doesn't mater) 

Also I think we should finally get a way to upgrade our lethal and tacticals: 

On the PAP hold either LB or RB, the machine will then take your respected tactical and upgrade it for 2000$

Frag---> Grand Popper: Just a bigger bang, making it easier to get crawlers on high rounds. 

Semtex----> Glue grendades: Zombies caught in the blast are slowed and damaged. 

Gersh---> Black Hole: Like a gersh but has much stronger suction. 

EMP---> Orbital strikes: Deploys a spherical testla drone to fallow one around and zap zombies to sleep or turn off machines. 

Monkey----> Ape Bomb: After being deployed, draws in zombies then blasts them away with a sonic boom. 

Metrushka--->  Cluster bettys: Toss a bounceing betty down, when it goes off it spits into 3 more bettys, then 3 more regular bettys. 

Steilihandgrenates:----> Force of reckoning: now blasts zombies away in miniature sonic booms within it's small force field. 

Big Bang

1/10

A HUGE rocket launcher made of rock and ice. It shoots out an extremely tiny projectile that bursts into a large flaming nova upon hitting the floor. It is an insta kill weapon, and the more zombies you kill with it the higher chance for a power up there is. Each zombie adds 5%, capping out at 100% with 20 or more. 

PaP:

Primordial Ooze

1/15

The rock has melted down into sleek metal, but strange coral like growths have appeared all over the gun. The burst is now blueish, and sweeps further. Killed zombies turn into algae and coral on the ground, slowing and damaging zombies that run through it. 

The laser gun: 

This isn't actually a WW, but I feel it would work alongside ballistic knives and the crossbow: 

Before PAP: 

The laser gun like other tacticals becomes obsolete after round 10. It fires through zombies, like a laser, killing, but takes quite a long time. Very weak, but cool! It's about as heavy as an SMG and looks like a flame thrower in the sense a beam comes out of a nozel attached to it's backpack.  A bit like the medi-gun from TF2. 

Upgraded this gun has 3 variants: 

The death ray: The beam is now VERY deadly and can charge it's self, while charging it's beam is off. After charging a beam of energy is fired damaging a zombie with immense energy, the longer the charge the greater the damage. 

The media-Canon: Functions like the death ray, only, it is still only as strong as the non-paled gun. HOWEVER, it now has the ability to revive players from afar, the beam works like if you were right next to the player reviving them. Point the beam at them and wait for them to revive. The charge function also is changed, now, in place of a deadly beam, the charge function works like a force field: While charging the force feild can recharge at 12%per strike. Where as zombies will strike away 10% per strike. Meaning while charging zombies can not hit one (From the front) However, one can not harm zombies while charging. Switching to a weapon will take away the charge feature so the field won't repair it's self. But it still exists.  Meaning at maximum power, the shield can withstand about 9 strikes before breaking. And again, this ONLY protects the front of the player. (Yes this variant of the gun was inspired by the TF2 medic.)

Cyclopses folly: This version of the gun widens the nozel, making it so multiple zombies can be pierced by the beam. Charging is also allowed across the same spectrum. It's a bit stronger then the normal version, but not as strong as the death ray. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Wildfire

This weapon looks a bit like the PP90M1 from modern warfare 3. It has a similar magazine and reload animation. However the magazine is actually a gas canister The canister is silver but the rest of the gun is a dark forest green. It has a 4 shot magazine with 8 magazines in reserve.

If you fire at zombies, a ball of fire will shoot out, but it will simply pass through zombies harming them a bit, like the charged shot from a lightning staff. Its real power comes from shooting it at the ground. Shooting at the ground in front of you will make a huge column of fire shoot out of the ground and rush forward. Any zombie hit by this will be killed instantly. However the flame isn't very wide so it will likely not kill an entire train in one shot. The fire on the ground will rush forward about 25 feet.

If you charge the shot, you can consume up to 4 ammo per use depending on how long you charged it for. This just adds width to the wildfire on the ground.

If you do actually shoot at the zombies and not the floor, the shot will likely hit the wall behind them and form a column of fire horizontally on the wall. You may still use this to your advantage.

Upgraded it becomes the Pyroclastic Tremor. It now has a 6 round magazine with 8 reserve magazines. Now shooting it at the floor causes the ground to shake and a massive crack rips through the floorin front of you, extending away from you. Fire shoots put of the pit, and any zombies that fall in / get burned die. Again you can charge it to widen the pit to canyon-like proportions with fire coming out.

This would be good not only for killing but for a medic, as you could cut off a given path for a short time with it, since it lasts some time. You could set a wall of fire between someone who needs to be revived and all the zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

Another based on my favorite show, RWBY.

schnee-544d569c1553b.gif

Myrtenaster

This is a white Rapier style sword with a very decorative handle. The handle has a rotary dial with 4 color settings, which you can rotate to power up the sword with one of four powers: Fire, Ice, Shadow, and Light. See the gif above to see how the dial rotates.

This is a Melee wonder weapon which takes up a weapon slot. You use the left D-pad to cycle through each of the powers. They each have their own ammo.

Fire: You slash horizontally, which sends out a burst of fire straight out in front of you. It deals enough damage to one hit kill on about round 20, and leaves behind a burn after effect, which leaves them burning until they die.

Ice: It has the same base damage, but leaves behind a freeze residual effect. This drains health like the fire but at one half the rate. It has a shorter range than fire but a wider spread at close range. Unlike fire, it slows down zombies.

Shadow: This has a huge area of effect. It casts out a wave of black which knocks over of the zombies it hits for several seconds, or just kills them if it's before round 15.

Light: This it a one hit kill on any round, and it is simply a powerful melee attack. You slash horizontally and any zombies hit die. It can kill up to maybe 5 to 10 in one hit.

You can still use it when all of the ammo is gone for each, and it deals about the same damage as a bowie knife. But it attacks more slowly, and can hit multiple zombies per slash (3 or 5 maybe.)

Each of the 4 elements causes the blade to catch fire. The color of the fire corresponds to the power. Red, White, Black, and Yellow respectively.

Upgraded it becomes Weiss's Sorrow. It gets the typical upgrades (more ammo for each color, extra range / damage) as well as the base melee attack being boosted to round 15 OHK ability. However it also gets 2 new colors: Speed and Jump. Activating the speed power causes you to stab the blade into the ground, and then boost forward, similar to the lightning bolt from dead ops arcade. The Jump power makes you stab the blade into the ground and then jump forward and upward, reaching a max height of maybe 10-15 feet. Both are good for getting out of tight spots, and could have some potential use for reaching hidden easter egg areas.

Angel Arrow

1/10

A golden mechanical bow, shoots a blue energy arrow that kills anything in its path. Zombies killed by it will glow, float a bit, then poof into a bright flash of light. 

Michael's Might

1/16

The bow becomes silver and the arrows a brilliant violet. The arrow splits into 7 after flying for a few feet, but are smaller and fade out. The original arrow never fades until hitting a wall, making for some useful and very awesome "cross-the-map" kills. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sword of Rapture: 

This is a very unique weapon, as it is multi-upgradeable (like the blundergat in MOTD) and it can be upgraded infinitely. 

How it works is this: There's a sword: 1 hit kill til round 10, then there's a blacksmith's' forge. 

You get the base sword from the box. It allows you to slice 10 zombies before breaking. Once broken, you're left with the hilt. Bring the hilt to the forge and smelt new iron into it (using scrap pieces around the map). Every time you upgrade the sword it gets a bit stronger and takes a bit more to break. So, while the base lasts til round 10 with 10 hits, the second teir lasts 13 hits on round 11. Upgrade again and again and you'll eventually make it harder to break the sword then kill the zombies. This will prompt the player to not use the weapon as it can only damage by melee and once the sword needs 38 more kills on round 20, and it's round 25, the sword will take multiple melees before breaking to allow the sword to be upgraded.  

The second way to upgrade the sword is through the PAP. When you PAP a sword it keeps it's current level, but it gains some range and sets zombies on fire too dealing more damage. 

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like there should be a wunder weapon that makes some kind of earthquakey affect in a small area around you and sucks them into the ground, maybe like a tactical called Ground Bombs. You throw it on the ground and all zombies are insta-killed. You can say it's like a Gersch Device, because CoDZ needs more wunder tacticals, because all of there are Monkey Bombs, Hell's Retriever/Redeemer, QEDs, Gersch Device, and the Napalm Strike. (I feel like I'm missing some :P)  

I feel like there should be a wunder weapon that makes some kind of earthquakey affect in a small area around you and sucks them into the ground, maybe like a tactical called Ground Bombs. You throw it on the ground and all zombies are insta-killed. You can say it's like a Gersch Device, because CoDZ needs more wunder tacticals, because all of there are Monkey Bombs, Hell's Retriever/Redeemer, QEDs, Gersch Device, and the Napalm Strike. (I feel like I'm missing some :P)  

You are, here's the full list: 

Airstrikes

Time-bomb

Hell's retriever/redeemer

EMPs: I consider a wonder weapon, you may think otherwise but these things have electrical properties (bus and lamps) but also 115 disruption properties: Deactivating the perk on your character, even if they aren't in the blast, turning off zombies, disrupting the box, ect. 

QED

Metruskas 

Gersh device

Monkey bombs. 

There's plenty of tactical wonder weapons here, a grand total of 8, and considering the first wonder-tactical was introduced in ascension (apart from the monkey bomb), that's pretty good. 

The weapon you're describing BTW sounds like a gravity-charge: Toss it, detonate, everything in range is suddenly crushed under the gravitational pull of a hundred earths. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dreaming of Screaming... Someone kick me out of my mind, I hate these thoughts I can't deny...

Dreamer

This gun has a sleek silver design with spiky protrusions. It has a floating yellow stone hovering above a small pedestal on the top. it has a 3 round magazine with 15 shots in reserve. Upon firing the stone will glow and let off yellow electrical sparks, and out of the gun's barrel a psychedelic beam of dreams will erupt. The beam consists of morphing images of random dream materials, such as random swirls of colors, images of the moon and celestial bodies, and other typical dream stuff. The beam fires continuously for about 4 seconds, and the beam fires with such force that you can't move very well for the duration. it pushes you back continuously and makes it hard to turn (imagine having level 1 look sensitivity). The beam insta-kills any zombie, and their death animation has them freeze, facially go blank, then look straight up before dissolving. the beam makes a soft shimmering fluttering sound like birds wings combined with a single note from a high pitched bell.

Upgraded it becomes the NightTerror. The spiky protrusions on the un become more jagged, and the entire gun turns black. The glowing stone is now black with a purple aura. It now has a 5 round magazine with 25 shots in reserve. Firing now causes a beam of pure nightmare fuel to shoot out. An eardrum annihilating sound of multiple people screaming in pain sounds out, then a blast of bats, black spindly hands, spiders, bats, glowing eyes, blood and teeth erupt from the end of the gun. Any zombie hit will freeze in place, then widen its eyes and clamp a hand over its mouth. It will then completely explode into shadowy vapor, except for its teeth, which clatter to the ground. This is a reference to one of the most common recurring dreams being teeth falling out. in this upgraded form its beam fires for 5 to 6 continuous seconds and hinders your movement less, but still significantly so.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so for a wunder weapon to be...well wonderus, its got to have 3 factors.

1. Can it destroy alot of zombies in 1 hit? Probably the most important one. If it can't destroy a lot of zombies, then it's just a regular weapon. That said, the idiots who play with the War Machine, from BO2, don't have a wunder weapon. (or a weapon at all, that thing SUCKS)

2. Does it do damage to yourself? Well, this basically makes the RPG not a wunder weapon. Yes, even in the beginning rounds, the RPG still has some merit, definitely a lot more than the stupid War Machine. Anyways, what's the point of having a strong weapon when it can EASILY KILL you instead? Yeah, no. Although PHD Flopper will be good for this, best not to use it.

3. Can it last you high rounds? If this wunder weapon only gets you to like Round 20 and is worthless...it's not a wunderweapon, sorry Wind staff fans.

BONUS POINTS:

If it has alot of ammo.....(PARALYZER FTW. KILLS AND UNLIMITED AMMO)

Kills multiple zombies in one hit....but it SPREADS out.....(Lookin at you sliquefier)

can burst the 4 perk limit on BO2 zombies.....yeah, specifically aimed at the Ice staff. I love that weapon so much.

BTW this is my first post......Hi guys!

OK, so for a wunder weapon to be...well wonderus, its got to have 3 factors.

1. Can it destroy alot of zombies in 1 hit? Probably the most important one. If it can't destroy a lot of zombies, then it's just a regular weapon. That said, the idiots who play with the War Machine, from BO2, don't have a wunder weapon. (or a weapon at all, that thing SUCKS)

The babymaker doesn't kill in one hit. And there's a handful of weapons that take multiple hits after round 15 or so: -Monkeybomb, but let's assume that doesn't count  -scavenger -some staffs -blundergat -paralyzer (50) 

2. Does it do damage to yourself? Well, this basically makes the RPG not a wunder weapon. Yes, even in the beginning rounds, the RPG still has some merit, definitely a lot more than the stupid War Machine. Anyways, what's the point of having a strong weapon when it can EASILY KILL you instead? Yeah, no. Although PHD Flopper will be good for this, best not to use it.

That knocks out the ray gun, acidgat, and not much else. Does not really define a wonder weapon. 

3. Can it last you high rounds? If this wunder weapon only gets you to like Round 20 and is worthless...it's not a wunderweapon, sorry Wind staff fans.

Any weapon can get you to any round. If you mean it takes less then 1 hit, the wind staff does that. In fact a charged wind-staff shot kills zombies on rounds higher then the fire and lighting staff. If you're looking for protection then that crosses off the ray-gun (pHD flopperless), the scavenger, the acid gat to an extent, and especially the wonderwaffe which can zap away your jug (in WAW). 

BONUS POINTS:

If it has alot of ammo.....(PARALYZER FTW. KILLS AND UNLIMITED AMMO)

​Wonder waffle does not have a whole ton of amo, but the jet gun technically has unlimited amo.... 

Kills multiple zombies in one hit....but it SPREADS out.....(Lookin at you sliquefier)

Well only two wonder weapons work that way (the other being the wonderwaffe) My favorite use precision accuracy (zap guns/wavegun) 

can burst the 4 perk limit on BO2 zombies.....yeah, specifically aimed at the Ice staff. I love that weapon so much.

In what way does the ice staff, or any wonder weapon, earn one an extra perk slot?

BTW this is my first post......Hi guys!

​Don't feel like I'm coming after you to be mean, what I simply want is to understand where you're coming from. 

ERROR:file_missing (yes it literally says this on your HUD)

This is a grenade that has a complicated looking appearance with loads of parts sticking off. However, you can't really tell what it looks like, because its texture is just that black and purple checkered missing texture pattern. When you throw it, it makes a dial-up internet sound effect and causes a blast of Matrix-y green binary to flood out, as well as random pop-up windows with error messages. Additionally random flashing images appear like when teleporting on Kino, such as a brief glimpse into a Treyarch office room, like you're looking back out through the game. This draws the zombies in like a gersch device, and then a big red X icon appears, and a mouse click sound effect plays, and the "window" closes, making all the zombies within its range disappear into a blip like the kind you'd see on old TVs when they turn off. This lasts about 7 to 8 seconds (slightly longer than Monkeys) but you only get 2 of them. Random static and white noise plays while the "crash" is happening, and it is comprised of random electronic noises mixed with panicked Treyarch developers' voices.

JGB is amazing. The tiny zombies deal a miniscule amount of damage. Anyways, I posted this in another thread, but this is my idea:

Pulse Cannon (Upgraded: Neptune's Trident)

Effect: Found in a flooded underwater 935 base, the Pulse Cannon fires a super-pressured blast of water and does infinite damage. The Pulse Cannon has 3 shots in its clip with 6 in reserve. However, if you go outside in the water, the Pulse Cannon has infinite ammo, but its damage is greatly reduced to that of the Ray Gun, but without the explosive qualities of it.

Pack a punched it becomes the Neptune's Trident, with 5 shots in its clip and 15 in reserve. In the water, its damage is increased to that of the Scavenger.

Also think we will see the return of the JGB and Wave Gun (the JGB was on the Moon loading screen, after all) I'd rather see the wunderwaffe or thundergun return. Or the scavenger.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Hmm mines sort of a mix between a ray gun and wunderwaffe. You get it and it sorta looks like the ray gun mark 2 but it's 1 shot at a time, but when pack a punched it's full auto and (like the Aug in BO1 with the shot gun when PAPd) it has the wunderwaff attachment down below for a limited amount of shots. Never again would you have to chose between the 2, I don't know how many times I've have the ray gun and wunderwaffe and just wanted an HK21 or something like that. I know you can get mule kick but this can save you a perk spot and it's just a great weapon.

the "he he who who" or HHW2 for short. A gun that turns zombies 'back' sort of. It sort of works like monkeys or the PAP'd crossbowe you shoot It at the zombies and it'll make some of them appear as humans and the zombies will attack each other and then focus back onto you.

Is it like the VR11 but the zombies can damage eachother when turned back?