The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

I think they need another dual wield wunder weapon, (Like the Zap Gun That thing was awesome!!!)

However I have got an idea for a normal one:

Name: Steel Stream MG4(PaP'd: Hardened Steel Stream MX)

Ammo: 10/50 (PaP'd:15/65)

Reload Time: 2.8s

The Gun shoots a burning steel like lazer strike (wasn't going for a rhyme there)

that is insta-kill until very high rounds. I guess the ammo makes it a bit overpowered but still sounds good. The gun would be only available in one or two maps and only in the mystery box.

Quite impressive for a first / second time poster! My only problem is the PaP reserve ammo. 65 isn't divisible by 15... But the weapon itself is a sweet idea. And you're right to a degree; high ammo makes it potentially over powered. However you chose to make it eventually lose its one hit kill ability. This makes it more balanced in later rounds. Earlier on it would be a bit over powered though. I say lower the ammo count and maybe even up the power (insta-kill permanently? Most WWs are, except the winters howl.)

I don't mean to sound like I'm hating or anything. Just some constructive criticism for an idea I really like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here.... We.. GO! -The joker

(Cracks knuckles)

Poison Oak- 10/50

Kills slowly but surely...

Upgraded: Poison Ivy- 15/70

Kills more quickly!

A blast weapon that will turn a zombie's bones into a toxic fertilizer, morphing the zombie into a pile of vines and plants until it pops into leaves and flowers!

Upgraded it takes on a wider radius, holds more amo, and can even grow plants super fast temporarily blocking paths!

The midus 3.0 - 30/150

Slow transformation

Upgraded: The King's Dieamond

An shotgun that turns a zombie to gold! As a statue it stays still and will fall apart at the end of a round, until then it acts as a statue blocking paths until either hit with a grenade, or is in water. Then it desinigrates... As a statue it can attract electrisity from nearby traps and when heated by lava, will melt forming a sticky area that slows zombies!

Upgraded it gains more amo, and turns zombies to diamond, losing their melting property's and eletric property's, but can be used as a ram by knifing to slide into other zombies for a ton of damage! Knife with galvas or hit with a explosive to make it explode sending all the zombies around it to hell with diamonds in their skulls!

S.O.A.Beach - -/-

fairly short drain-period

Upgraded- H.A.A.W.T - -/-

super quick drain time!

This is a duel wieilded weapon similar to the flamethrower, the left pistol fires a locked beam into a single zombie and quickly drains the zombie of it's hydration, the right uses the water from the previous zombie to send a powerful blast of water out to blow away the zombies, it takes 5 zombies to use a blast..

Upgraded, it does the opposet draining the heat from a zombie and turning it into a blast of heat to melt a horde, it also drains faster!

Nano-nade

A grenade that sends tiny little nano bites to rip appart zombies peice by peice!

FliRPG- 1/20

Upgraded GPRilF 2/40

An RPG that reverses gravity and sends zombies (and players maybe) into the sky, or to the ceiling...

Upgraded it's radius expands...

Time bomb

A grenade that removes all zombies within blast radius for two rounds, when they come back they're all crawlers... Might be able to use with players too... They'd be removed for two rounds and come back as healthy as they left... Could be usefull in greif...

WOODCHIPPER buildable

Placing this beauty somewhere flat causes it to kill anything that hits it from the front.. On a slope it will slide downhill mowing down everything in it's path!

• 2 weeks later...

The Dreader15 works similar to the Thundergun. But not As effective. ..This Blender like gun Shreds zombies into mush to create power on a level of "pure evil" using element 115 at its core to build something of great intelligence; or perhaps, Mass Producing?..

You only get one shot with this gun and there's no chance at pack-a-punching this 'Knock-Out Gun." Your One-shot of your ammo is retrievable.

This Wunder Weapon has moderate recoil and shoots a cone effect of grinding saw blades that spew out and shreds those in your line of sight, (Not Peripheral Vision) creating a 'Mini Tunnel Vortex' that Obliterates Zombies to create a new pathway for a 'great escape.' If you are lucky, your ammo will be waiting roughly 15 yards from where you shot. It'll be at the end of the pathway as it 'lands like a slinky when it's done moving..' And that’s the key, When it’s done moving. You try to pick it up too early while it’s slowing down or still in effect, you’ll be hurt.

There are pros and cons for having such a beast in your arsenal.. On the side of very limited ammo, you have one more thing that will be of an annoyance. Once held in your hands, you won't be able to hear approaching zombies from any direction. Grinding saw blades and maybe your own thoughts are The only things you'll be hearing in the game.

To build this monster, you'll need to grab 5 things: The base of the gun, the handles, a container of Gasoline, the mechanics and of course, our saw blades..

We all know about the Wunder-weapons. They're the piece of the map that everybody looks forward to ascertaining. Everytime a new map pack comes out (in this case, new GAME) one of the first questions on people's minds are "which gun will be in this one?"

Treyarch made the ingenius move of making the fun blasting ray gun and.keeping it in every map, its sort of become a symbol FOR the zombie mode specifically. However, even more-so genius than that was the introduction of the Wunder-Waffe. To this day i still believe that gun is the most majestic, over powered, fun filled gun to date! Since they introduced it so early in the game, they've come up with substitute wunder guns for new maps so players didnt get bored. Sometimes they did a "wunder-ful" job (thundergun, scavenger) and sometimes they didnt (ice gun, shrink ray)

Even though having an overpowered gun can sometimes make things 'not challenging', those über guns are what can make or break a map!

I believe that players thrive for the invincible feeling you get when wielding the thunder gun/wunderwaffe because those 2 guns have such immense power its ridiculous.

But i do know that some players loved the VR-11 for its tactical use.

What kinds of guns would you guys like to see included

A portal gun :lol:

It would work but I don't know how, would probably be the same as a Gersch Device....but

What if...

You shoot a zombie with it, the zombie is sucked in to this minature black hole, then pulses and damages zombies around it?

first love your sig pic and next the idea of a Portal Gun is an ok but i would like to give an update you said the g. device so maybe called the consintrated gersch transportation device where you shoot it to a location and you go there and use it as a buildable slot requires

115(to boost the strength,gersch device,2 nav card tables built and working (so on next dlc) and pressure device and lastly a weapon to discard

It could be used avaliable if you build it and you have to shoot it at every tower to make a gigantic portal to transport our favorite team back

give me feedback on my extention please

the virus - shoots out ment not to hit a zombie ment to go far and near a zombie disrupts the electronics to shock the zombies

upgrade

Maxis's Vengence - every time shot he will laugh and say sorry richtofen the electricity turns black and it lasts longer for the disturbance

Hand and Hand - a buildable that is the purpose to be made with 4 people to be used only to help a needed teamate (each person can only put 1 part on so they may not want trolls) it teleports a random teamate to your location

upgrade

The old team's gone - sends all the team alive when you shoot makes it avaliable for mystery box and automatic gets shot when downed

a11 most 5alvation - sends out a bullet with full penetration if goes through there heads (5/15 bullets)

upgrade

5a1vations 1ost - sends out a bullet with full penetration if goes through heads (5/20) has explosion damage on death aiming doesnt slow down walking if hit by explosion damage the zombies go to crawler form

the dragon -sends out 3 bullets to the 3 most zombie populated areas and explodes 1 hit kill till round 20 (2 hit till 30)ect. (5/10)

upgrade

the imperial dragon - sends out 5 bullets that slit in to 2 bullets for each at impact no damage change but if not dead 25% chance to jump off the edge of earth

Avenger- A super powerfull weapon shaped like a speaker that blast zombies away with a pulse of sound!

Avenge 7x- A super powerful weapon shaped like a guitar and blast more zombies away with more amo, zombies that are too close will fall to the ground holding their ears before their heads explode...

--------

Party time!: Summons all the zombies in the map to one area, but doesn't harm them... Tactical grenade...

---------

Molass35- A rife weapon that when shot will slow down zombies to slower then molasses for a short while...

upgraded

Fro-zone- Stops all zombies in its range for a short period of time...

• 2 weeks later...

Wunder Weapon name: The Freezer(The FR33Z1FI3R 3000)

Ammo: 15 Cans of freeze/10 second of freeze in each can/can be shot in short bursts for ammo conservation

Damage:Freezes zombies in place and takes 1/4 of their health away, so that you can finish them off with the.....

The Hellfire(The Gun That God Made)

Ammo: 10 cans of gasoline/10 seconds of fire each

Damage:50 damage every second shot/can kill multiple zombies

Their should also be a Easter Egg where you can acquire a upgraded Wunderwaffe that shoots 20 flechetes and each flechete does 75 damage each

I know I'll probably get a lot of hate on this but it is a pretty good base concept.

We all know about the Wunder-weapons. They're the piece of the map that everybody looks forward to ascertaining. Everytime a new map pack comes out (in this case, new GAME) one of the first questions on people's minds are "which gun will be in this one?"

Treyarch made the ingenius move of making the fun blasting ray gun and.keeping it in every map, its sort of become a symbol FOR the zombie mode specifically. However, even more-so genius than that was the introduction of the Wunder-Waffe. To this day i still believe that gun is the most majestic, over powered, fun filled gun to date! Since they introduced it so early in the game, they've come up with substitute wunder guns for new maps so players didnt get bored. Sometimes they did a "wunder-ful" job (thundergun, scavenger) and sometimes they didnt (ice gun, shrink ray)

Even though having an overpowered gun can sometimes make things 'not challenging', those über guns are what can make or break a map!

I believe that players thrive for the invincible feeling you get when wielding the thunder gun/wunderwaffe because those 2 guns have such immense power its ridiculous.

But i do know that some players loved the VR-11 for its tactical use.

What kinds of guns would you guys like to see included

A portal gun :lol:

It would work but I don't know how, would probably be the same as a Gersch Device....but

What if...

You shoot a zombie with it, the zombie is sucked in to this minature black hole, then pulses and damages zombies around it?

first love your sig pic and next the idea of a Portal Gun is an ok but i would like to give an update you said the g. device so maybe called the consintrated gersch transportation device where you shoot it to a location and you go there and use it as a buildable slot requires

115(to boost the strength,gersch device,2 nav card tables built and working (so on next dlc) and pressure device and lastly a weapon to discard

It could be used avaliable if you build it and you have to shoot it at every tower to make a gigantic portal to transport our favorite team back

give me feedback on my extention please

I actually made an extremely in-depth idea for a portal gun on this thread. I think it is on page five...

I like the idea that you could use it for an Easter egg. Also the idea you have for building it is awesome. I was going to say that it doesn't make sense to build such a complex weapon out of random scraps, but then I realized that we do that all the time in black ops 2. :mrgreen:

For some reason I've always liked the look of a crossbow, but it needs to be a wunderful crossbow. So my idea was to make a wunder weapon that was a crossbow that launched a spinning saw blade. The blade you shot from this gun would kill as many zombies as it hit and the blade would keep going straight in the direction you shot and kill whatever it hit until it either hits a wall or goes off map. The idea for this gun goes with the buildable weapons trend for Black Ops 2 as well. Components being a saw blade, a regular crossbow, the bottom half of a blender, and a battery pack. Wam bam wunder weapon. Done right if would look awesome and I'm sure players would love it cause of the "kills all the shot touches" thing. You would just have to make ammo less than a lot.

I was thinking how cool it would be to have a net gun wonder weapon. Basically it shoots a giant net that traps up to 8 zombies. On the end of the net, there are explosives that explode about 3 seconds after the zombies are trapped, killing all zombies caught in the net and doing damage to others. There would be 2 in a clip, with 6 more nets. It could be called the Net Gun. Pap'ed, it would be capable of trapping up to 16 zombies, with a larger blast radius, and have 3 in a clip, and 12 extra nets. Idk what it would be called pack a punched though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rising Dragon(dual wield)

Ammo: 8/8 80 spare.

dual wield golden intricate chinese shaped guns, the left one shoots red flame out of the mouth in a small burst that instantly kills zombies at very close range. the right one does the same but with blue fire. when both guns are shot at the same time a huge wave of purple fire blasts any zombies standing in your way to crispy goodness. however doing this drains all of the remaining ammo in your clip.

PAP

Czar Dragon(dual wield)

ammo: 10/10 110 spare.

dual wield platinum intricate freaky dragons with spikes all over them guns. left shoots purple flames at a much farther range, and the right does likewise but with green flame. when shot together a gicantic tornado of rainbow flames engulfs the zombies leaving nothing but sparkling ashes. however doing so drains all of the remaining ammo in your clip.

individually it would be like a very short range shot gun....and it drains all ammo making the fire wave only 8 times total, less than the unpapped thundergun. so..its fair and balanced in my opinion. and ya i suppose it is a bit similar but the gb1whatever (baby maker) is similar to thundergun and so was the wave gun...

Well no, the baby maker shrunk the zombies but didn't kill them, the thundergun obliterated all the zombies caught in the blast... And the wave gun microwaved the insides of the zombies in line with it, they're all pretty different weapons, where as your gun fires almost the exact same as the wave gun... Red pistol, blue pistol, combine for a purple wave...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark Matter Quantum Device: Similar to the QED on moon, it has several different, and not always reliable, effects. If you shoot it, it has a chance to evaporate every zombie on the map, and give every player 5,000 points. There's a chance it could spawn Phase zombies, or dogs. There's a chance it could teleport. There's a chance it could PaP every players current weapon (secondary weapon for people using it). If shot at a perk machine, it could give the player the perk for free (Even after having 4 perks). Could retrieve drops, or delete them (random). Finally, it could down the player using it (allowing him to keep all perks, just more as an inconvienance not a game ruined.)

The catch is, it can only be fired once per round and cant be refilled, it has 1/15 :P but it could be used to do easter eggs as well. And interact with the map. Maybe deactivate windows for a round or something?

I have two ideas that i have been tossing around for a wile. the first uses the technology from the ray gun, it is a pump action shotgun that loads the ray gun cells the same as shotgun cells and fires an entire cell at one time and it fires it in a horizontal 90 degree shock wave that almost literally cuts zombies in half but only makes crawlers if you shoot their legs. they could do the ammo amounts like the TG or the DG-2, when PAPed the angle of shock wave could be increased in distance and also to 180 degrees or from a foot wide state to a 90 degree wave.

The second idea is to revisit the winters howl by creating a flame thrower that shoots liquid nitrogen or some other freezing substance, just like the Flame thrower from WAW it would have unlimited ammo with a duration limit. How would this work since it cant over heat? simple, as you fire it will become colder, there could be a blue bare that fills as you fire and the longer you fire frost will build up on screen just like the water in COTD. as an added bonus the tip of it would have 4 triangular blades that you stab the zombies with when you use melee when you have that weapon up, it could do more damage and give you enough range to prevent being hit when you melee the zombies. one more thing that would be cool is if you could shoot the ground and cause a temporary patch of ice that would cause the zombies to slip and fall like the sliqufier puddles did. :geek: As far as strength goes they could make you have to shot or hit the frozen zombies in some way to kill them or they will just thaw out, such as shoot with another gun, hit with melee, hit with grenade/explosives, or walk through them... again very similar to winters howl with the exception that they will always die when they are attacked when frozen.

• 2 months later...

I would like to see some sort of shotgun as wunder-weapon.

Yes, I would like to see a new type of Wunder weapon with the likes of something we've never seen before. The shotgun woul be a prime example of that.

I'd REALLY like to see a brand spanking new type of gun- we've had ice, electric, wave power, 'thunder' power, shrink, and explosive.

A pulse gun sounds like a real fun time, even a portal gun, or in 'imploding' gun that sucks in zombies.

I'm just throwing around ideas. I like hearing about entirely new guns you guys have thought about, names and descriptions, etc.

this is the post that created the worst wonder weapon the jet gun :(:(:o :shock: :? :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Das Feure X2

Type:Buildable,4 parts smoke detector,gas can,bag of parts,broken flamethrower

Description:An upgraded wonder weapon flamethrower,it's ammo is determined on the right side of the weapon the smoke detector was 3 red rings as you shoot it my holding the trigger the biggest ring depletes at a moderate rate and the fire isnt crazy powerfull the ring will slowly replete overtime (kinda like the petrifier) but if you reach the max on the first ring a little fire explosion will happen around you and you'll take a little damage and the gun will look a little broken but you'll now be on the second ring which is more powerful and last a bit longer and slowly replenishes but never back to the third ring,when you hit the max on the second ring another more powerful explosion of fire will happen around you causing much damage to you and zombies,and you'll be on the first ring (yea it goes backwards as you can see by now) this ring is very powerful and last a long time of continous fire and very slowly replenishes overtime,when you hit the max it explodes causing enough damage to down the player,and the gun is destroyed,also PHD Flopper will negate its damage affects to the player but still the gun will break. Feedback? :)