The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

Oh, and while I'm here...

Mx7 J3R1CHO

This looks a lot like a grim reaper. It is bulky and rectangular. You hold it over your shoulder and aim through folding sights. You point it at the ground, ceiling, walls, obstacles, and -- oh yeah, ZOMBIES. It leaves a yellow laser marker behind like when you call in an air strike in the campaign. If you target zombies the pulsating light isn't a beacon but comes from the targeted zombie itself, and it glows red.

You load the gun with a single giant missile inserted into the front like an RPG on steroids. Believe me, this sucker has one helluva Roid rage. Firing once sets the marker. Firing again makes it fire. The missile flies straight upwards. At the peak of its flight it literally shatters into 50 seperate smaller missiles, which zoom straight towards the marker. Upon impact they explode with devastating force, decimating the horde of undead.

The reload time is painfully slow. The amount of time it takes from when you fire to when the target is hit is massive. Believe me, this bad boy has its limitations. But imagine standing in the back of your trusty steed (funky old bus) and letting this loose on the horde running behind you. Un-be-lievable.

"I am doctor flopper and I recommend taking caution when operating this machine"

- Doctor V. Flopper, Ph.D.

Upgraded it becomes the Mx7 N4G4-54K1. It reloads slightly more quickly. The missiles spread out more before hitting your target but deal more damage to make up for it. It takes less time from when you fire it to when it hits. It now has a total of 24 missiles, retaining its single shot capacity.

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and while I'm here...

Mx7 J3R1CHO

This looks a lot like a grim reaper. It is bulky and rectangular. You hold it over your shoulder and aim through folding sights. You point it at the ground, ceiling, walls, obstacles, and -- oh yeah, ZOMBIES. It leaves a yellow laser marker behind like when you call in an air strike in the campaign. If you target zombies the pulsating light isn't a beacon but comes from the targeted zombie itself, and it glows red.

You load the gun with a single giant missile inserted into the front like an RPG on steroids. Believe me, this sucker has one helluva Roid rage. Firing once sets the marker. Firing again makes it fire. The missile flies straight upwards. At the peak of its flight it literally shatters into 50 seperate smaller missiles, which zoom straight towards the marker. Upon impact they explode with devastating force, decimating the horde of undead.

The reload time is painfully slow. The amount of time it takes from when you fire to when the target is hit is massive. Believe me, this bad boy has its limitations. But imagine standing in the back of your trusty steed (funky old bus) and letting this loose on the horde running behind you. Un-be-lievable.

"I am doctor flopper and I recommend taking caution when operating this machine"

- Doctor V. Flopper, Ph.D.

Upgraded it becomes the Mx7 N4G4-54K1. It reloads slightly more quickly. The missiles spread out more before hitting your target but deal more damage to make up for it. It takes less time from when you fire it to when it hits. It now has a total of 24 missiles, retaining its single shot capacity.

YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Someone like's to make the big boom.

TS-C Wormhole generator

AKA Portal Gun

The number of times people have suggested a portal gun IS TOO DAMN HIGH! ... Well the idea would be awesome but everyone is like "portal gun would be cool but i have no idea how it would work so I will just leave it at that."

Well, My turn!

The portal gun has a large round back where a stock would normally be. This is connected to a glowing blue and orange "rod" of energy, which connects it to the front. The front is similar in appearance to the back of the gun (white, round) but smaller, and the top part of the front of the gun is black and takes on the shape of a very thick gun barrel. Apart from the energy rod, two black wires connect the front and back. the front has three black spindly appendages protruding outward from it.

This weapon uses TWO DIFFERENT AMMO TYPES: positive energy (orange) and negative energy (blue). You can not aim down your sights on this, but it has about the same accuracy as a hipfired raygun. Instead of ADS, left trigger fires the blue beam and right fires the orange.

Hitting the wall or floors with either color sets an opaque colored circle there. The color matches the color of the beam. Then, upon setting the other beam on a different wall, both circles become transparent (except for the outline which matches the color, orange or blue).

Peering into one of the now transparent circles will show you something peculiar: a view from the perspective of INSIDE THE OTHER RING! Upon jumping through one, you will fall out the other! If one happens to be on the floor, jumping up and into it chucks you out of the other. Hopping into the one on the wall makes you pop out of the ground portal.

The above is the weapon's first function, and This function has a few limitations though.

1. Although each set of portals (henceforth referred to as a passage) is active for as long as you want, you may have only one active passage at a time.

2. You can't set portals in inaccessible areas, on ceilings, or over top of each other.

3. Zombies may not enter the portals. However, most people would try to use this to their advantage by repeatedly hopping back and forth through their passage. However, you can only travel through the passage by entering through the orange portal. Setting a blue one decides where you go out from, and an orange one where you enter from.

4. Attempting to set a portal in one of the aforementioned illegal areas results in no ammo being wasted, and all previously placed portals will stay put.

Now, to the second function.

5. If you choose to devote a blast to the gun's second function, your portals remain intact.

If you set your two portals, but change your mind about where you want the orange portal to be (for example), you can use another wherever you want it. Then the first would disappear. HOWEVER, (assuming the blue petal was in the right position) you would end up with one less orange blast than blue. Obviously one is not enough to complete a passage. That is why there is a second function.

If you choose to perform this function intentionally, (or because you made the mistake described above) you can simply shoot at the zombies. It is basically a gersch device blaster, albeit much more flamboyant and colorful. This works regardless of which color was used. They are all dragged into a vortex whose color matches that of the beam used to create it. This only works if it hits a zombie directly. The zombie who is hit implodes and then EXplodes into the vortex.

upgraded this beast becomes the almighty TS-C AP3R TU-R3. It now has twice the zombie slaying capabilities, with a dozen blasts of each color. The weapon itself changes in appearance only one way: the core changes from blue and orange to red and purple. The beam and portal colors change accordingly. Red replaces orange and purple replaces blue.

ISN'T SCIENCE JUST WUNDERBAR!?!?

• 2 weeks later...

me bieing a nerd i would FREAKIING LOVE a lightsaber n when u PaP it it becomes dual lightsaber n u just run around choping shit in half

but a man can wish .......... :(

A Surprising Number of people have suggested light sabers and other melee wonder weapons. However, If you had a light saber, you would be able to one-hit-kill zombies on like round 30, with infinite ammo. PaPing it would make it even more over-powered. If anything, it needs a limited battery or something so it isn't just a case of "I have a light saber so now I'm immortal; back the F$&@ Off son."

me bieing a nerd i would FREAKIING LOVE a lightsaber n when u PaP it it becomes dual lightsaber n u just run around choping shit in half

but a man can wish .......... :(

A Surprising Number of people have suggested light sabers and other melee wonder weapons. However, If you had a light saber, you would be able to one-hit-kill zombies on like round 30, with infinite ammo. PaPing it would make it even more over-powered. If anything, it needs a limited battery or something so it isn't just a case of "I have a light saber so now I'm immortal; back the F$&@ Off son."

a gun that shoots temporary shields would be cool to

n u proud of urself jesus u just crushed a mans dreams n made him give up on everythig :( UR A SICK MAN

I posted a link on another thread that i saw a model bumerang with knifes and saws in it.it was kick ass and very zombie-slaying apropriate.

Name boom-a-rang

You can use it as a knife or throw. If in between two zombies you cut them both by using both hands in the middle and pushing foward! After many rounds it falls to th ground after hitting x zombies and you'd have to retrieve it.

Lasers or shooting blades (spikemore) coming out after PaP ing

Could even be a buildable, adding first the knives and so on.

A slight variation would be a very naughty frisbee... They can even coexist , the frisbee being like a tactical granade and you have 3 that chops everything in the way. Bad part, only 3 and if the zombie is not in the direct way, he wont even be hurt.

V01-C4N0

This weapon is basically a flamethrower once it has entered über-beast mode. It appears to be roughly cut from a dark black stone.

Firing it causes a blast of lava to erupt from the end. The lava incinerates zombies, leaving behind nothing but naked skeletons. The blast has a radius as big as that of a winter's fury, but it is a one hit kill forever. You only fire one shot between reloads, and reload slowly. This gun is a simple polar opposite to the winters howl.

Upgraded it becomes the PYRO CL4S71C-FL0W. It now fires a burst of red and black, consisted of lava and ashes. It has upgraded ammo and a dramatically increased range. This upgraded form is basically its unupgraded form after an illicit encounter with a zeuscannon.

Power Gloves

these weapons appear to be a somewhat futuristic looking pair of fingerless gloves (like nikolai's). the palms have a glowing blue circle in the center, sort of like iron man. when you get them out of the box, you make fists in the air, sending off a few sparks to prime them. they take up a weapon slot as a sort of limitation, even though realistically they could be used while holding a gun. if you have power gloves in your posession it alters your character's first person model to show them onyour character's hands.

each hand has 1000 ammo and no reserve / reload. firing fith the right trigger causes your player to extend their right arm with the palm facing forward. then, a continuous beam of bluish white energy shoots out.the beam is actually more like a flamethrower of energy, with almost identical range to the underbarrel flamethrower in Multiplayer. so basically it is like an energy thrower glove. the ammo drains similarly to the flamethrower in multiplayer, but at a considerably slower rate. the left glove carries out an identical function. however, pulling both triggers simultaneously makes your character do a Fus ro dah / kamehameha type hand movement and send a massive blast of energy out like a thundergun. this move depletes 50 ammo from each weapon.

the single-glove attack has the ability to kill a level ten zombie exposed to it instantly. on round twenty it will take a bit less than a second to kill a zombie exposed to it. then on round thirty it will take nearly three seconds, reducing its effectiveness over time. the double-glove blast is an instant kill on any round.

upgrading these bad boys turns them into the MAX Power Gloves. this makes the glowing blue circles on the gloves turn green. firing with a single glove post-PaP will reveal that it now has massive range and power, making it possible to kill zombies on round 30+ with only a few seconds exposure to the now vividly green energy. it now also has 2000 ammo per glove. using the double-hand attack now causes your player to clap once, sending a massive green shockwave out in every direction, like a green astronaut explosion only a bit bigger. this move depletes 100 ammo per attack, and it is an instant kill.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

QLD (Quantum Levitation Device)

This device is disc shaped, similar to a bouncing betty from MW3. It can be placed in advance and offers a few different outcomes, similar to it's counter-part. (QED) If placed prior to use, the device will cause all that run over it to become trapped in space for a short period of time. The victim will instantly be levitated four feet off the ground and held in place.

If the device is thrown at a zombie and hits it upon detonation, all zombies on the map will become attracted to that zombie.

If a Team-mate is hit with this device or walks over a prior placed QLD, they will float while walking. They will only be granted this gift for around 1-2 minutes, and they will be high enough to walk over crawlers and novas.

(4z4 ONLY) If you hit a human on the other team they will become locked in space.

The R3D M1S7 (red mist)

This gun is similer to a sniper rifle and shoot a laser that is an instant kill if a headshot

When a zombie is shot with it its head satrt inflating then expload( will only inflat when laser is hitting it) OR shoot it in the head and the head will explode instantly

When fired it is a CONSTANT laser until out of ammo, that right no reload!

The H34D SH07 (head shot)

PaP of the redmist. More ammo quicker kill, more awesome looking!

Hey all.

The original ww was my favorite, but the thundergun and babymaker (shrink ray) are sweet too.

In the op, the poster made the babymaker sound not so hot, it is actually extremely powerful. It doesn't actually kill, but lets you take them out en mass.

Hey all.

The original ww was my favorite, but the thundergun and babymaker (shrink ray) are sweet too.

In the op, the poster made the babymaker sound not so hot, it is actually extremely powerful. It doesn't actually kill, but lets you take them out en mass.

Too true! It is seen as impractical because it doesn't kill them directly. However, based on its range and ammo it has the highest kill potential of any weapon to date. Also it is hilarious. That counts for something. :mrgreen:

Hey all.

Too true! It is seen as impractical because it doesn't kill them directly. However, based on its range and ammo it has the highest kill potential of any weapon to date. Also it is hilarious. That counts for something. :mrgreen:

Yeah, that got me to 34 solo. Where you first enter the power room, go to the corner near the switches but with a view of the door you came in, fire it there when they walk up to you. It gets them all the way back to the perk machine that you came past. Anywhere with a long line of them an zap! Instant baby footballs.

GR 17

The 17th in a series of gauss rifles developed by group 935 secretly. It shoots a powerful laser forward with a great enough force to punch through all zombies in its path, leaving the zombies to fall to the ground with a large hole in its body. It is metallic blue in color, and can 1 hit KO 'till round 20. It has 1 bullet with 15 in reserve. Must recharge between shots.

PAP'd it becomes the SW1F7 D347H. It changes from a blue to a yellow in color. It shoots an incredibly powerful electric shock that vaporizes all zombies in its path up 'till round 30. After that it becomes a 2 shot indefinitely. It changes from a 1/15 clip, to a 3/27 one.

The Shrink Ray has a very tasty ammo count and can kill a full group of 24. But it's range is terrible so you sometimes miss some, and it's defensive capabilities aren't all that great mainly due to it's short range. A good gun, but probably not to prefer...

The babymaker doesn't seem to have a range limit... As far away as a zombie can be in sl, you can shoot it with that gun. I'm not sure what you meant by short range...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: VLCNO 417FSD

A "Flamethrower" of sorts. It blows fire so hot that it makes the zombies glow red and explode in a matter of seconds. it will use small canisters of fuel to operate. 1 canister will allow the weapon to fire for 4 seconds straight (can be used in smaller bursts). You will start with 1 canister in the gun along with 8 extra.

UPGRADED:

Name: The RichtoFlame 935-FT

The flamethrower aspect will be the same as before , with higher damage and a purple fire instead of red. Each canister of fuel lasts for 10 seconds as opposed to 4. There is also a Napalm Cannon attached to the under side of the gun. The napalm cannon fires a orb filled with napalm which covers and area in napalm on impact. The napalm slows down the zombies and inflicts damage. The napalm will stay on the ground for 5 seconds and can also harm and slow down players that walk through it. The flamethrower portion of the weapon will start with 1 canister and have 20 extra while the napalm cannon will start with one orb and 7 extra.

This weapon could tie into an easter egg aswell

I think they need another dual wield wunder weapon, (Like the Zap Gun That thing was awesome!!!)

However I have got an idea for a normal one:

Name: Steel Stream MG4(PaP'd: Hardened Steel Stream MX)

Ammo: 10/50 (PaP'd:15/65)

Reload Time: 2.8s

The Gun shoots a burning steel like lazer strike (wasn't going for a rhyme there)

that is insta-kill until very high rounds. I guess the ammo makes it a bit overpowered but still sounds good. The gun would be only available in one or two maps and only in the mystery box.