The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

Could you imagine if they had a gun that let you create a George Romero?

Dude, that would be the most difficult work for Treyarch to build and god damn hard to use on 4v4. I like the idea, but I'm not quite sure of it.

Well I don't mean for 4v4, just for the classic survival mode. And I don't think it would be too hard, it would basically be just taking out one zombie and spawning something like an Astronaut or Napalm in it's place. I don't think it would be fair if they made it as powerful as George, but still a neat and useful concept.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this might sound crazy, but imagine this...

A gamma ray gun, like a Gamma Cannon or something, that when you shoot it, it make the zombies you hit go ballistic and attack anything near it. There fore they kill other zombies. Howecer if you get too close it 1 hit downs you. Upgraded has more ammo and affects more zombies.

I think it would be cool to have a wunder weapon that had a different effect for where you are in the map. Not something completely obvious of course, but something subtle, like: If you're underground (like 3ARC showed in the behind-the-scenes) the gun is lit up more or the bullets are more fluorescent, which causes the zombies bodies to light up the area around you. Then, when above ground, like on top of a roof, the zombies get pushed back when shot and push other zombies back so they fall off the roof. Or when on the ground, the bullets do more damage. Just slight, little changes to the ammunition and gun depending where you are in the map. I'd call it...The Elementalist! Pack-a-Punched it would be...The Avatar! It would be a machine gun, about the size of the dg-2, and would be created to harness Vril, since the outside would be opaque with a color-changing liquid could be seen within. It wouldn't change often, just in certain spots. I don't know, just something I thought of reading the post :mrgreen:

Heres an idea: the pressure gun. it fires a pressurised bubble and traps the zombies within it and slowly crushes them into a small lump. It could also be used as a barrier to revive someone, you just shoot it and any zombies that don't get trapped in the bubble within the first second or 2 will be blocked by the bubble, therefore giving you time to revive a team mate. Team mates will be able to walk through it but will take some damage. It will have a 3 round clip and 12 spare maybe more. When pack-a-punched it will have a 6 round clip with 24 spare, also when you shoot it the bubble closes in on itself then will expand rapidly letting out a shock-wave that will stun any zombies nearby and knock them to the floor giving you more time to escape or revive. If there is a crawler they wont be killed (unless trapped in the bubble) but they will get blown back further than regular zombies.

Heres an idea: the pressure gun. it fires a pressurised bubble and traps the zombies within it and slowly crushes them into a small lump. It could also be used as a barrier to revive someone, you just shoot it and any zombies that don't get trapped in the bubble within the first second or 2 will be blocked by the bubble, therefore giving you time to revive a team mate. Team mates will be able to walk through it but will take some damage. It will have a 3 round clip and 12 spare maybe more. When pack-a-punched it will have a 6 round clip with 24 spare, also when you shoot it the bubble closes in on itself then will expand rapidly letting out a shock-wave that will stun any zombies nearby and knock them to the floor giving you more time to escape or revive. If there is a crawler they wont be killed (unless trapped in the bubble) but they will get blown back further than regular zombies.

Bubbles? No offence, but that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Bubbles? No offence, but that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Lol. You have a point. But the concept is good. maybe the same thing, but not a bubble.

Personally I REALLY like this idea. Something to get the zombies away and slowly crushes them!!!

I would like a forcefield sort of weapon. When shot this will fire a beam that will knock the zombies back giving you that extra few seconds to revive. This will fire at about a 90-180degree radius (image a circle around you, 90-180 of that) When not upgraded it will only knock them back slightly. When upgraded it will be a big pulse (that takes up the whole circle) that knocks all enemies (& possibly players/side effect, apart from downed players) away!

I'd also like the lucky ray. Based on the QED this can literally do anything. Magazine sizes are 15-30 per round and has a total of 200 bullets. Each magazine does a different thing, maybe this could be all wonder weapons in one for the final map (if it ever does come). You could shoot ray gun rays. Electricity from the Wunderwaffle, Freeze, Shrink, etc. or just normal bullets. I love luck and I would love this weapon!!!

I just hope they bring back the Winter's Howl because it's my favorite gun and I was pretty disappointed that it was only available in Five and Verruckt.

Other than that I wouldn't mind also a fire type of wonder weapon as well to be included

my wunder-weapon

Name: Chesters Revenge/ Pack-A-Punched name: The evil Chester

Type: Pump action shotgun

Ammo:4/12 max ammo, 8/24 pack-a-punched max ammo

Description: it basically looks like a winchester but the barrel is like the trench gun from W@W. The regular color is medium-dark grey with 2 silver stripes going down the barrel glowing a white neon color. the pack-a-punched version is pure black with 4 maroon thin stripes going down the barrel glowing a red neon color with little red numbers floating around it. an added feature to the pack-a-punched version of the gun is a bayonette below the barrel.

Regular effects: The effects of the gun in its regular state is it would make the zombies have a white type of aura surrounding them and when shot in the early rounds like until round 19 it will be an instant kill. at round 20+ it will push the zombies who got hit by the shot back. The sound made would be a mix of chirping birds and a huge bang.

Pack-A-Punched effects: The Pack-A-Punched effects of the gun is when shot it will push the zombie and the zombies around the one(s) hit by the shot push back and have a red type of aura surrounding them and then a mini explosion will occur. This will be an instant kill until round 29. The bayonette attached will have a fast swift stabbing action and will be an instant kill until round 19. The sound of the shot would be a mix of a huge bang and a faint demonic type of scream.

tell me what you think of my wunder-weapon my fellow zombie slayers

my wunder-weapon

Name: Chesters Revenge/ Pack-A-Punched name: The evil Chester

Type: Pump action shotgun

Ammo:4/12 max ammo, 8/24 pack-a-punched max ammo

Description: it basically looks like a winchester but the barrel is like the trench gun from W@W. The regular color is medium-dark grey with 2 silver stripes going down the barrel glowing a white neon color. the pack-a-punched version is pure black with 4 maroon thin stripes going down the barrel glowing a red neon color with little red numbers floating around it. an added feature to the pack-a-punched version of the gun is a bayonette below the barrel.

Regular effects: The effects of the gun in its regular state is it would make the zombies have a white type of aura surrounding them and when shot in the early rounds like until round 19 it will be an instant kill. at round 20+ it will push the zombies who got hit by the shot back. The sound made would be a mix of chirping birds and a huge bang.

Pack-A-Punched effects: The Pack-A-Punched effects of the gun is when shot it will push the zombie and the zombies around the one(s) hit by the shot push back and have a red type of aura surrounding them and then a mini explosion will occur. This will be an instant kill until round 29. The bayonette attached will have a fast swift stabbing action and will be an instant kill until round 19. The sound of the shot would be a mix of a huge bang and a faint demonic type of scream.

tell me what you think of my wunder-weapon my fellow zombie slayers

I actually really like this. It seems a bit over powered for a shotgun, but the lack of ammo counters that. I think take away a little more ammo or make it a little less powerful and it is a great idea.

yeah i kind of agree its a bit overpowered. i kept thinking how can i make it not overpowered and still an epic gun to have but when i was writing i couldn't think of a way. thanks for your opinion though :D

i'm not gonna lie i really like this idea. and it would be fun seeing zombies try to get out of the bubble :D

A lot of you guys are leaning towards a melee Wunderweapon, and I think that's awesome!

However, as awesome as it may be, it seems kind of impractical. This one new map is going to epically large, and I can't see a melee weapon being too conventional. A chainsaw though? Maybe. But a chainsaw doesn't feel like something suited for Nazi Zombies. Treyarch goes for 'classier' kills if you get what I mean!

Someone said something about having a flame Wunderweapon, like something from the movie Prometheus. That giant flame destroyer would be epic! Has range and taste ;)

Keep em coming guys. Loving these!

Personally I want somethig vastly overpowered. I want a gun that can make or break a game of Zombies. Not like a nuke gun, but something like the Wunderwaffe, but even more devastating and appealing to use. A gun that even the noobiest of noobs can use. :)

I made an account just to add to this (well that and i thoroughly enjoy CoD Zombies)

A little while ago i designed a wonder weapon entitled "HellFire" it was a tri-barreled rotating automatic shotgun that when pap'd it upped the ammo count and upped the revs of the rotation motor. it also got renamed to "Abaddon" and added a spikey crown which encircled the barrels and spun when they did.

Tell me what you think of the idea because i thought it looked pretty good. if i get some time then i will draw up some sketches and perhaps make some 3d models.

Graciously Yours,

Mr.Crowley

{EDIT}

OK specs for teh weapon.

Rate of fire:1 Shot per second at first pull of trigger but then accelerates to two ps and finally three.

Damage: Well the idea for the gun was that it had an extended range and a tighter formation for pellet spread which would allow it to be used more flexibly. the damage would be equivilant to instant kill to about round 7-10 (depending on where you hit the body) and once pap'd instant kill to about round 14-16.

Ammo: The ammunition would be 36 in each "Magazine" (im thinking some kind of belt fed system that attached to the side of the gun or maybe under it) and then there would be two more magasines in reserve e.g 108 in total or 36/72. once pap'd the ammo count would go to 50 in magasine and 3 times in total so 150 in total or 50/100.

Other: this would be a heft weapon so it would slow you down similar to an LMG would. the acceleration sounds and animation could be recycled from the death machine in black ops 1 however im feeling a kind of upgrade in aesthetics once pap'd. i think that the revs for the motor should have more of a growling quality like a wolf or a bear. also once pap'd they would add a crown, and of course the pap pattern on the gun. also the barrels of the gun would get longer which increases range and damage appropriate to what i mentioned earlier. this would make the gun seem more like a true Gatling gun. also i was hoping that if you fired it nonstop then it would look like it was overheating so the barrels would go a glowing orange and a black smoke effect would spawn from the end of the gun. the overheating would not stop the gun from firing but perhaps it would damage the player a bit? then once pap'd the glow goes from orange to purple and red smoke affect spawns from the end of the gun.

Perhaps also when the player pap's the weapon, instead of a default comment, this comment could be unique and say "Omnes Morere" which is latin for "All Will Die".

Maybe a bit too much? i dont know but hey. Overkill is underrated

Again, tell me what you think and i may do some sketches and 3d models if this gets enough attention

My ideas:

Perk:(Lucky Charm) Effect: 20% increase chance of a drop.(only the buyer of the perk)

Wonder Weapon:(Heart Stopper) Effect:Stops the heart of the zombies within blast range as they grab their chest and slowly drop to the ground. Has 2 rounds in the mag and 10 reserve.Range: Wide as the Thunder Gun with a little less length. PaP:More length range.Rounds:3 a mag 15 in the reserve. Name Element 115 Punisher.

Sorry if this idea is already taken, I just didn't want to have to read all of the comments. Anyhow, the wunder weapon that I am thinking of is something completely different. How about a flaming sword that you can get from the Mystery Box that replaces your Knife/Bowie Knife that instant-kills zombies up to Round 30, and after that round, it would severly damage and light zombies on fire when they are hit with it. And unlike the Knife/Bowie Knife, the Fire Sword would never stab, it would only slash. And as for a name.... How does Wrath of Prometheus sound? And another thought- if you happen to come across this weapon again while going to the Mystery Box, you coud dual-wield these swords, making you slash twice as fast. Think of this as a low-budget Pack-A-Punch'ing mechanism.

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

sorry for the long post. any ideas? comments?

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

Absolutley fuckin awesome your getting brains for that amazing idea [brains]

Wunder Weapon:(Head Popper)Appearance:Circular like the thunder gun but a little bit thicker than the wave gun also has 2 handles like the wave gun.The blast is like the same as the thunder gun but dosent have the thunder gun effect it just passes over them. Effect:Pops the head of the zombies within blast range as they grab their head and scream as their head explodes their body then limplesly drops to the ground.Ammo:Has 2 rounds in the mag and 10 reserve.Range:A little wider as the Thunder Gun with a little more length. PaP:More range.Ammo:3 a mag 15 in the reserve. Name Element 115 Punisher.

thanks GOTDABOOM, you are my new best friend. :D any input on changes to my idea would be appreciated, because i put a great deal of thought into this and don't want my idea to perish in flames :lol:

Well then the only change would be the PaP name and PaP Ammo all wunder weapon ammo double when PaP try,When pack a punched 2 a mag nd 20 reserve otherwise all deadly.Any review on mine

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, so I'm just seeing this now!

I like it. It is overpowered, but restrictive. It's sort of like the anti-hero of the Wunderwaffe even when looking at it's manufacturer origins!

And unlike the Wunderwaffe, skill would actually be required in order to use the gun properly and effectively!

@gotdaboom I love the idea of a heart stopper because a lot of wonder weapons are elemental. We have electricity and thunder, and with the vr-11 life. This is the spiritual counterpart to that I suppose. Only one small problem though. Although the same could go for shooting a zombie, if someone you know died of a massive heart attack you would be reminded of how painful it was with every shot... TIMES 48! But really I think it is excellent and completely original, which goes a lOng way on this forum if you ask me!

-V

@gotdaboom I love the idea of a heart stopper because a lot of wonder weapons are elemental. We have electricity and thunder, and with the vr-11 life. This is the spiritual counterpart to that I suppose. Only one small problem though. Although the same could go for shooting a zombie, if someone you know died of a massive heart attack you would be reminded of how painful it was with every shot... TIMES 48! But really I think it is excellent and completely original, which goes a lOng way on this forum if you ask me!

-V

Thanks might change it to he popper tho the explains itself