Zombie Theory

I don't know what Treyarch is thinking right now. This is NOT, I repeat NOT a linked info. It's just my opinion. Treyarch can take these ideas or ignore them, but this is my idea.

That girl between CoDz and Forum is supposed to be Sam. Originally, Sam was in Richtofen's body. I knew somehow they were going to change the shapes a bit. Any way, the earth is still destroyed. Either half or the entire planet, I don't actually know, but here is something to think about...Why was there a Shangri-La temple doing on the Moon? (Look at the loading screen to compare them). What is the Aether? (Look at Der Reise). And why is there another teleporter facing Richtofen's head? (Look at Moon).

That is all my theories. Now here's how I think this season should end: Richtofen is switched back, Sam nearly dies, the Earth is back to normal, and the zombies go to the moon. That is all I have for this season, but on Zombie Stories back at Board Index, I have a whole new season ahead of me. Read Zombie Summary or something like that. I am Illuminatti115!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days