What happened to Sam?

I'm sure we've all seen the zombies poster thing, and have wondered how Samantha's body changed (in case you forgot, Samantha, an 8 year old girl, swapped bodys with richtofen, a 40 year old man).

One possibility I came up with was that Samantha's spirit caused the body to change from disgusting old man, to HOT GIRL.

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me elaborate. Samantha has been trapped in the pyramid for close to twenty years. While her voice doesn't seem to have changed, her knowledge probably has. And yes, I know that it might not be, but it's possible. And come on! As hot as the girl looks, does it really matter :lol: ?

Anyway, because of how old she is time-wise, her spirit being in richtofen's body would, in theory, cause it to change to a form mirroring the age and gender of Samantha. I mean, come on, it would have been creepy to keep her in a 40 something year old man's body for much longer.

Again, this is just my thoughts on this topic. I am not claiming this to be a fact.

Post below!

I think that if Sam looks like a full grown up woman, than that must mean Richtofen is back to his Nazi Form. It would be interesting if Richtofen looked like a Nazi Zombie God. That girl could be someone else. Like they say, Looks can be deceiving. But I say "That's what She said!" In conclusion, that is Samantha Maxis!

Why exactly would Richtofen be back to his original state if that IS Samantha? He and Sam switched places completely... and even with Sam's return, she's only spiritually controlling Richtofen. There could be a number of ways on how that *could* be Samantha, or it could be someone completely random.

However, I don't think that Treyarch would flat out just post a picture of some new playable character on the release poster like that, but at the same time, if it were Sam, they still wouldn't do that either I don't think, but it makes the most sense since she is a familiar character.

samantha or sams body mustve kind of "transformed" i say transformed because maybe samanthas soul didnt properly "adgust"to richtofens body after swicthing bodies with richtofen on the moon. she probably had little time to actually stay in his body.richtofen might have no problem with samanthas body bcuz maybe her body iz fit for any soul. plus, dont you think treyarch would do something about the body swicth?Having a old scientist in a young womans body? Dont you think that would be a little bit perverted

PS these are opinions not facts the answers to these many questions still remain hidden...until November 13th ;)

samantha or sams body mustve kind of "transformed" i say transformed because maybe samanthas soul didnt properly "adgust"to richtofens body after swicthing bodies with richtofen on the moon. she probably had little time to actually stay in his body.richtofen might have no problem with samanthas body bcuz maybe her body iz fit for any soul. plus, dont you think treyarch would do something about the body swicth?Having a old scientist in a young womans body? Dont you think that would be a little bit perverted

PS these are opinions not facts the answers to these many questions still remain hidden...until November 13th ;)

Quote: Never judge a book by its cover! Unquote.

If what you say is true, then the woman is Sam. However, I disagree on the Samantha Body thing. Sam did the transformation from the last power she had. Richtofen has the power now. If he can control zombies, then he can look like a Nazi Zombie God!