The Vault

I'm sure most of you have seen the Call of Duty trailer.

And I'm sure most of you have heard about or seen the interview by OneofSwords with Mark Lamia (sp) announcing that:

". . . its our biggest, most ambitious zombies yet."

The trailer starts out in a place called "The Vault" with an aged Woods. But what is the vault? Could it be a potential future Zombie map? I think so. Maybe like the Five of the original Black Ops.

Discuss

Syndicates video:

iC4_vwBU5Ic

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure most of you have seen the Call of Duty trailer.

And I'm sure most of you have heard about or seen the interview by OneofSwords with Mark Lamia (sp) announcing that:

". . . its our biggest, most ambitious zombies yet."

The trailer starts out in a place called "The Vault" with an aged Woods. But what is the vault? Could it be a potential future Zombie map? I think so. Maybe like the Five of the original Black Ops.

Discuss

Syndicates video: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC4_vwBU ... ture=g-u-u )

Reminds me of Fallout.

I would guess it's some sort of classified "Nursing Home" that retired assets get to live out their golden years in relative comfort and safety. I.E: Where does Ethan Hunt/Jason Bourne/Frank Woods go when they retire. The Vault.

Just my opinion though.

I'd have to agree with this. Woods' clothing and wheelchair would suggest he is in some sort of nursing home.

It's the pentagon.

I agree. Go on Five and on the middle level (The one with Double Tap), look into one of the windows and hanging on the wall is the same display case of medals as the one in the BLOPS 2 Trailer where Woods is. I might get pictures later, unless someone can get them first :3

It's the pentagon.

its not. the pentagon has been attacked and heavly damaged durign the same time as the battle for LA

Indeed, if it was Pentagon Woods would be rolling like badass in his wheelchair and destroying UAV's :D

It's the pentagon.

its not. the pentagon has been attacked and heavly damaged durign the same time as the battle for LA

Indeed, if it was Pentagon Woods would be rolling like badass in his wheelchair and destroying UAV's :D

butthe rubbel would block his path ways D: ...

unless he has a flying, jet propelled wheelchair.......

butthe rubbel would block his path ways D: ...

unless he has a flying, jet propelled wheelchair.......

Jet propelled wheelchair you say?

I can already see it being 10 killstreak in MP :!:

you guys are saying that its a nursing room, why isn´t it in the underground, the place is called "The Vault", só its a safe place, and its not hitted by the atack. I guess its a underground safe place and he went there to tell the history so they can go to the past and fix the machines problems...

The Vault is a nick name for the DUMB (Deep underground millitary bunker) that lies under the Pentagon.

You see windows with a view to the outside.

However in an age of holograms can you trust what your eyes see?

Did anyone see Resident Evil the Movie?

The Hive (or Hive) is a fictional top secret underground laboratory in the 2002 film Resident Evil. The complex is controlled by a super computer known as the Red Queen. The facility is located deep beneath the streets of Raccoon City and houses more than 500 scientists, technicians and support staff, all of which are employed by the Umbrella Corporation.

To make it easier for the staff to work underground for extended periods of time, the designers of the Hive incorporated advanced wall holograms that display a view from a high rise tower, coupled with a cool breeze from the ventilation system & climate control, working underground becomes less stressful on the people working there for long periods of time.

I know this is a stretch, but hell it is 2025 & drones are being hacked by terrorists firesale style (See Die Hard 4 & Ironman II).

Woods could be under the Pentagon in the Vaults.

Google The Pentagon Vaults for some rumors.

I have heard that they have a Nuclear reactor under the Pentagon as well & that the Vaults are connected to the Maglev underground train network which is further linked to all other DUMBs around the world. Apparently these trains can run up to MAC 3 as the tunnels are in a state of vacuum thus removing the problems created by air friction.

This is Illuminati linked stuff.

Regards Alpha.

Just googled Mj-12 & the Vault this was at the top:

O.M.G > FBI "The Vault" Reveals Roswell and MJ-12 Documents:

US UFO Disclosure : FBI "The Vault" Reveals Roswell and Majestic 12 Documents

Previously we had reported UK MOD Released USA MJ-12 UFO Documents In Its Latest X-File Disclosure. [Link] and many questioned the authenticity of documents.

Now in latest development according to FBI website "The Vault" is our new electronic reading room, containing more than 2,000 documents that have been scanned from paper into digital copies so you can read them in the comfort of your home or office.

Included more than 25 new files that have been released to the public but never added to this website; dozens of records previously posted on our site but removed as requests diminished; and files from our previous electronic reading room.

FBI "The Vault" Guy Hottel Document :

Document sates a special agent in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office, who sent a memo concerning flying saucers to the FBI's director in March 1950.

"An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico," according to the memo dated March 22, 1950. "They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

"According to Mr. Guy Hottel, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

Continued here:

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/04/us-u ... veals.html

Regards Alpha.

Just googled Mj-12 & the Vault this was at the top:

O.M.G > FBI "The Vault" Reveals Roswell and MJ-12 Documents:

US UFO Disclosure : FBI "The Vault" Reveals Roswell and Majestic 12 Documents

Previously we had reported UK MOD Released USA MJ-12 UFO Documents In Its Latest X-File Disclosure. [Link] and many questioned the authenticity of documents.

Now in latest development according to FBI website "The Vault" is our new electronic reading room, containing more than 2,000 documents that have been scanned from paper into digital copies so you can read them in the comfort of your home or office.

Included more than 25 new files that have been released to the public but never added to this website; dozens of records previously posted on our site but removed as requests diminished; and files from our previous electronic reading room.

FBI "The Vault" Guy Hottel Document :

Document sates a special agent in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office, who sent a memo concerning flying saucers to the FBI's director in March 1950.

"An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico," according to the memo dated March 22, 1950. "They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

"According to Mr. Guy Hottel, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

Continued here:

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/04/us-u ... veals.html

Regards Alpha.

Thats some pretty cool stuff Alpha. [brains] to you!

And remember, if the time setting of both 1980's and 2025 is true, the game takes place during or just after mason assassinates JFK and is on the run.

After all, Dragovich says "Tried?" beofre his death, showing a possiblity that reznov did not change masons target, but rather "delayed" it, so when all the targets were eliminated, JFK was his next one.

And if Woods is there, it suggest that the pentagon has been secured by that time, and that only the top half, outside, of the pentagon had been damaged. And Woods would be there as he has had a lot of contact with mason, and the goverment simply would not like the truth that the russians helped assassinate the president out, would they? ;)