Black Ops 2 Official site & Trailer Discussion!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arl-f8PNwsg

I have no idea of this stuff could be considered leak is almost all about the trailer and they miss alot but they do say a thing or two that seems like they have more knowlage then just the trailer on of the things is the enemys name. if its considered leak just remove it and my bad but i think its fine.

I'm skeptical as far as multiplayer and campaign are concerned since I don't like the Modern Warfare style CoD's. They don't feel right for me, where CoD3, WaW, and Blops played amazingly. If they can replicate that then I will be satisfied. Though just knowing there will be zombies is enough to warrant a purchase from me, just like it was for Black Ops which I was just as skeptical as now but ended up loving it. Treyarch hasn't let me down yet, but I'm not one to get too excited this early.

My first impresion from the trailer was that the begining of music was realy close to Deus Ex Human Revolution trailer,but just the begining of the music.No new engin :-(,zombies will be in MP engine(confirmed) hoply not like Spec Ops Rather have the one from Campaign engine.To the future...i think they move it so far to the front because of zombies.the zombies will take main part in Future i gues and brand new modes coming that is good.Still i dont know to judge teh future settings i will judge after i open the game and play litle bit.Jumping to zombies first any way.Trailer over all did not bring anyting new accept of future technology,horses.Practicly we saving again whole world if not galaxy from to be destroied by sky net Terminator.Ok saw another thing from trailer in movie Total Recal when guy walking behind rengen wall and his gun is clearly visible.over all not bad but hoping to bring not just cyties in smoke and flames but something new.This we had it here in MW from front to back and back.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but did anybody notice that it didn't end with the 360 logo? To fellow ps3 players, you know what this means? THE CONTRACT IS OVER. We shall all get our maps all at once, no more waiting a month to play the new maps. No more closing our eyes at the sight of videos and discussion for those of us that want a 100% unspoiled look at the map (aside from trailers that is).